What's new

This Hindu Ideologue Wants India to Divide Bangladesh into Two, Names New Country as ‘BangBhumi’ for

Love to reply but I have not a clue what you are talking about. Clearly you have not understood what i have said either....

This confusion may cost you Dhaka

Thankfully for us it wont. What india could not do in 1971 it can not do now.

hahahaha hahahaha took you 3 posts to mention 1971.

that is why we be neutral. save your swamp yourself

hahahaha hahahaha took you 3 posts to mention 1971.

that is why we be neutral. save your swamp yourself

Who is expecting pakistan to do anything? What can you do anyway?

Me mentioning 1971 had no relevance to pakistan at all. What i meant was if india was going change the border or swallow us like sikim that was the point to do it at we would have been at our weakest in every sense of the word.

Now it is just a pipedream.

As the thread shows you guys wish us ill. Whatever i on the other hand wish pakistan well. Rest assured in no way whatsoever you need to do anything at all.

Me mentioning 1971 had no relevance to pakistan at all. What i meant was if india was going change the border or swallow us like sikim that was the point to do it at we would have been at our weakest in every sense of the word.

As the thread shows you guys wish us ill. Whatever i on the other hand wish pakistan well. Rest assured in no way whatsoever you need to do anything at all.

We shall soon find out

This Hindu Ideologue Wants India to Divide Bangladesh into Two, Names New Country as ‘BangBhumi’ for Hindus
How can we leave 1.5 crores Bangladeshi 'Hindus' living in such heinous conditions where their chance of survival has almost reduced to null?

By NewsGram Desk -January 5, 20200
By Vaishali Aggarwal

We often see people initiating debates on topics promoting political interests, but very few are there who can prove their point in front of the masses. Hindutva Political Analyst, Mr. Jitender Khurana firmly believes in putting forward his views when it comes to people’s safety on the verge of national security. Read on to find out why he feels that the division of Bangladesh is needed at the moment to safeguard 1.5 crores Bangladeshi ‘Hindus’ currently living in the country.

Jitender Khurana who is currently the President at Aryavart Mahasabha expresses his opinions in an interview with NewsGram. According to him, Bangladeshi ‘Pakistanis’ are here with an objective, i.e. to make a complete Ismalic country. The plan was initially made around 3-4 decades ago but it started forming a picture by the year 2000. The plan comprises of forming an independent Islamic country named as ‘Mughalistan’. The picture shown below can help you get a clearer view of the same.

This is how the map of ‘Mughalistan’ looks like.
Breaking-India-map.png

More About Mughalistan

This country is primarily referred to as the corridor pathway between Pakistan and Bangladesh, which is a proposed homeland for the Muslim community. This means the agenda is to occupy the major land of India’s current geography and devote it to the minorities of the country. It is directly depicting that it does not want to give any space to the Hindus, who are the original native of the country; says Jitender.

We all are very aware of the fact that Bangladesh is currently suffering too much. In fact, the Hindus out there are forcibly converted into Muslims with each day passing by. Our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi used to talk about the division of Kashmir into 4 parts for peaceful living. I would highly appreciate it if they go-ahead for the division of Bangladesh in the first place, Jitender Khurana says.

How can we leave 1.5 crores Bangladeshi ‘Hindus’ living in such heinous conditions where their chance of survival has almost reduced to null?

06478d08-dfc9-499a-a3bb-a9df75bcf25a.jpg

Hindutva Political Analyst ‘Jitender Khurana’. Facebook

There have been extreme cases of violence, rape, and killing of innocent people every day. Why is the government not doing anything for those people?

Recently, a 13-YO old Hindu girl was brutally raped by her neighbor and the accused has still not been arrested. The only reason was the involvement of the major persons in this vicious cycle of deception and corruption. According to Jitender, Jihadis have a deceptive nature. They cannot perform tasks without deceiving the other person. They are destructive too as they often believe in violence. As per a report, there is a major number of Bangladeshi ‘Muslims’ who are involved in serious crimes in India as well.

What is the solution to this problem? Hindutva Political Analyst, Mr. Jitender Khurana also talks on the permanent solution to this huge problem. He thinks that Bangladesh must be divided into two equal parts for providing people with peaceful living conditions. One part completely devoted to Bangladeshi ‘Hindus’, Parsis and other peaceful minorities; and the other part for the Muslims out there. This solution can help communities live in peaceful environments without compromising their needs and interests.

Mr. Khurana also mentions, “I am ready to provide 1 lakh youth and expect Indian government to give training and weapons to attack bangladesh to divide into 2 parts. So, we are ready to take casualty on us to make my vision a reality”.

‘I feel that this step should be taken at the topmost priority because it is high time to look after our own people living in other neighboring countries, and looking after their welfare and dignity simultaneously’, told Jitender.. Read more at: https://www.newsgram.com/hindu-ideologue-india-divide-bangladesh-two-names-new-country-bangbhumi
:o::rofl::rofl::suicide::suicide::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Don't you want Mughalistan? :undecided:
What is this Mughalistan ? why the sects and cast are so imp for you guys ?

Calm down man. You may be different but most of the bangalis don't think like you. They love Indians and we don't mind that. We really don't. We just don't want any share in what your future politics is going to be.

Believe me there is no one who thinks about Bangla or talks about it. Bangla is already out of our memory and we are totally neutral in ur case just like we are for Brazil, Argentina, etc..

Btw i respect your sentiments.

Don’t let the dimwits on this thread affect your opinion of Pakistan.

While their hatred is apparent.

It’s also inconsequential not to mention counterproductive.

Hindutva retardos dont know their history nor do they know who the bangladeshi muslims are. They are very welcome to try.
You are wrong. We are doomed. Can you imagine 1 lakh RSS youth wearing half pants and armed with trishul and swords attacking Bangladesh? Look at what Mr. Khurana said. I do not see any remedy in such a case.

Mr. Khurana also mentions, “I am ready to provide 1 lakh youth and expect Indian government to give training and weapons to attack bangladesh to divide into 2 parts. So, we are ready to take casualty on us to make my vision a reality”.

Last edited:
Twenty eight frivolous posts on some wannabe fat-a$$ Hindutva turd who is craving attention with outlandish claims that will never see the light of day. Wow....

Yeh hai mera Endeya!

And like pet monkeys we keep dancing to the beat...

Last edited:
So, it seems true that India never wants a peace and rapidly evolving neighborhood economy.
THE BASICS TO BE A BULLY OF THE REGION.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom