What's new

This Hindu Ideologue Wants India to Divide Bangladesh into Two, Names New Country as ‘BangBhumi’ for

If it's those nerdy-*** uniforms for a start they won't stand any chance in BD lol

BD will never split
90% Muslim
98% Bengali
The equation is simple to understand

If they come; no worry; just pull down their chaddis and send them back, respectfully.:lol:

Last edited:
We got your back bro
From Pakistan
We know bro. Enemy of my enemy is my friend. We might act like enemies but India is a mutual enemy of us

Are these rickety legs looks fat to you ?

69182419.jpg

india-rss-ahmadabad-india-shutterstock-editorial-6752638c.jpg

rss-1_650_040514101914.jpg

army3123.jpg
Observe the belly

Yes. It would be heavy night, full of nightmares, for you. Better take some Xanax, before sleeping.:lol::lol::lol:
As long as we got knives at the throat of cows in the border, there’s no dividing of bd taking place

You are wrong. We are doomed. Can you imagine 1 lakh RSS youth wearing half pants and armed with trishul and swords attacking Bangladesh? Look at what Mr. Khurana said. I do not see any remedy in such a case.

Mr. Khurana also mentions, “I am ready to provide 1 lakh youth and expect Indian government to give training and weapons to attack bangladesh to divide into 2 parts. So, we are ready to take casualty on us to make my vision a reality”.

These Veg-f*ckers with chicken legs make for amusing sights. Aloo Mutter - Left Right....!
iu

Supreme level of coordination and posture...
iu

We're really mad now...
iu

Well well - getting a little sexy there... showing off undies, are we? Hmmm?
iu
iu

These Veg-f*ckers with chicken legs make for amusing sights. Aloo Mutter - Left Right....!
iu

Supreme level of coordination and posture...
iu

We're really mad now...
iu

Well well - getting a little sexy there... showing off undies, are we? Hmmm?
iu
iu
No wonder there women running away and committing love jihad...

wtf with the skirt like seriously...grown *** man wearing this lmao...

Atrocities against Bengali Hindus as described by Priya Saha and subsequent sedition case on her shows the frustrations of radical elements ,for protection of minorities, new liberated land is needed to protect them for Jamat ul Mujahideen Bangladesh and jamaat elements especially CHT needs to liberated

Isnt your ppl majority in afganistan and yet they dont like Pakistan..want better relation with india? Or afgan pashtuns different then Pakistan ones.
Karachi alone has more pakhtoons than all of Afghanistan's population. Pakistan is afghania and afghania is Pakistan.

Now go on, your master india needs you to kiss its arse. Munafikeens

hahaha, Silly Pashtun, You should thank Punjabis and Sindhis for developing your country
If you think a munafikeen such as you can create a divide amongst us then you have worse coming your way.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @OsmanAli98 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indus Pakistan @Path-Finder @Mentee @Rusty @Samlee @Dubious take a looks see

Jeez man calm down! I dont know all this information. No need to get triggerd. I always get confused why afganistan is pro india thats why i asked.
The puppet government is not the people, munafikeen

Don't you want Mughalistan? :undecided:

Nope Gangudesh Is A Dirty God Forsaken Land Don't Want It Anywhere Near My Pak Watan

Jeez man calm down! I dont know all this information. No need to get triggerd. I always get confused why afganistan is pro india thats why i asked.

Afghan People Are Not Pro India It's The Puppet Government That Is Itself Hated By The Common Afghanis

ya modi g ki hukumat kesay sapnay dikhati hai bakhtun ko!!

matlab chotia samjha hai awaam ko kia siri modi ki g nay!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom