What's new

This Hindu Ideologue Wants India to Divide Bangladesh into Two, Names New Country as ‘BangBhumi’ for

How about we take Assam back a it had a majority Muslim populace and voted in favor of pakistan too?
How can you take Assam? Assam is more than 1 thousand miles away from the border of Pakistan and India in between.
Capturing Afghanistan is difficult but Assam is next to impossible.

Last edited:
I know what **** means it's the intent behind the word that I dont stand to tolerate. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about..

Also you forget that controlling them is easy, leave it to us. Heck leave it to exFATA to take care of them. With afghania under the flag, the movement of people of the rest of the country will become easy and so people will mix and develop.

You say sudden but this exists since the Brits drew its borders and carved out land like some sort of pie on the table. Ever since then it has also been Pak Afghans that look down upon the usurpers in kabul.

From my experience you haven't sat down and talk to one of us, have you? Because the people that you did mention sound like idiots, no offense to your friends

Acha bhai jb Kabul p kabza kr lyna to maal ghanimat m hamara hissa b pohancha dyna

How can you take Assam? Assam is more than 100 thousand miles away from the border of Pakistan and India in between.
Maam, You didn't got us taking empire building did you?

How can you take Assam? Assam is more than 100 thousand miles away from the border of Pakistan and India in between.
He means a belt from Punjab, through northern India and then reaching bangal

You are wrong. We are doomed. Can you imagine 1 lakh RSS youth wearing half pants and armed with trishul and swords attacking Bangladesh? Look at what Mr. Khurana said. I do not see any remedy in such a case.

Mr. Khurana also mentions, “I am ready to provide 1 lakh youth and expect Indian government to give training and weapons to attack bangladesh to divide into 2 parts. So, we are ready to take casualty on us to make my vision a reality”.
Why you are taking the words literally? Who said that they need to arm 1 lakh sanghi boys to arm so that they can divide Bangladesh? All they need is just to divide us in to yow politically. AL - BNP, left - right, secular - mullah bla bla bla. We shouldn't take enemies so lightly! They are far more advanced trickster than we can ever imagine. :-)

Bangladeshis should take the threats seriously because Modi government will support any attempt to further divide Bangladesh. Unfortunately, BD's government is useless to the core.
What you see with bare eyes that is actually not BD govt . There is another govt inside elected (or selected ) govt whatever you call it . And the another govt is defending the sovereignty from the core . Military intelligence is the real controller of the political fate of Bangladesh ( as well as Pakistan and Egypt too as far I know/understand) . So indeed we need to be worried , but not by the act of current govt . The foot soldiers of govt is BCL will be dismantled overnight if any military takeover happen . We can remember 1/11 in Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Why you are taking the words literally? Who said that they need to arm 1 lakh sanghi boys to arm so that they can divide Bangladesh? All they need is just to divide us in to yow politically. AL - BNP, left - right, secular - mullah bla bla bla. We shouldn't take enemies so lightly! They are far more advanced trickster than we can ever imagine. :-)
Welcome back vai.মডুরা আপনারে খালি ব্যান দেয় কেন বুঝলাম না।
দেইখা আশ্চর্য হইসিলাম।আপনারে তো কখনো কোন নিয়ম ভাংতে দেখি নাই।

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom