What's new

This Hindu Ideologue Wants India to Divide Bangladesh into Two, Names New Country as ‘BangBhumi’ for

Welcome back vai.মডুরা আপনারে খালি ব্যান দেয় কেন বুঝলাম না।
দেইখা আশ্আচর্পয হইসিলাম।আপনারে তো কখনো কোন নিয়ম ভাংতে দেখি নাই।

Thank you bhai .
I also do not know what happened last time . I even did not get any infraction/strike last time . Perhaps it was a straight ban. I contacted them via email and they said me avoid trolling .

Last edited:
Thank you bhai .
I also do not know what happened last time . I even do not get any infraction last time . Perhaps it was a straight ban.
এরা কয়েকদিন আগে আমারে ওয়ার্নিং দিসে উইঘুরদের পক্ষে কথা বলায়।This kinda trashy biased moderation is the reason this forum is going into the gutter.

এরা কয়েকদিন আগে আমারে ওয়ার্নিং দিসে উইঘুরদের পক্ষে কথা বলায়।This kinda trashy biased moderation is the reason this forum is going into the gutter.

@Petrichor: I am reporting you for trolling.:lol:

1.jpg

I decided to keep my mouth shut from now !
So, would you?:lol:

Last edited:
Hope, you are fine. My earlier username was RIWWIR.:-)
I'm fine Alhamdulillah.What about you?
I know vai.I follow your profile & regularly follow your posts so I knew it was you when you changed your name.:)
Besides, you have a distinct writing style that's pretty easy to recognize.:D

Guess who i was before :D

I'm a fairly new user (longtime lurker) so don't think I have interacted with your past account before bro. :)
I however, will hazard a guess.I think you previously also had the name of an Ottoman ruler?Maybe Mahmud I?

Of course I might be completely wrong.Feel free to laugh at me in that case:D

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom