What's new

This Has To Be The World’s Best Daal!

They have one of the best Tika too in the area Kharian being small area but they serve some of the best foods in Pakistan
Usmania restaurant they have the one of the best fried rice ask them for chinese rice been to many countries couldn't get that taste
A place called rah wali close Gujranawala have the best desert ( Barfi ) dont remember that place when one of my friends comes from pakistan i ask them to bring that barfi ;)
Pani puri ( gol gape ) in Gujrat railway road i think em not sure but they serve epic gol gape
Than hafiz have some decent sweets

Rahwali is cantonment area... And the area is famous for "kulfis"... Never heard about any barfi there.

Where is it , near too i know the main places for good in area cz every 3 4 years i go to pakistan had try new places
For good BBQ the one good place in Kharian area is in Cantt close to barak area and than 24x7 thats name of restaurant used by soldiers civis dont even know that piece oh heaven exist there serve one of the best fresh food and at really cheap rate specially chicken and
Than for smoking shisha the club right after the entrance in cantt they are not that bad but good for shisha its in Isb dont remember the name of road but that venue is called dark horse awesome place good music and hot chicks

Just off the GT Road in in Sarai Alamgit District Gujrat, Pakistan.
http://i6
13yndwm.png

wright-legumes1-580x386.jpg

daal.jpg

1028343_p1060697_-_moong_dal.jpg

with
Peshawari_Roti,_Pakistan.jpg

No Daal can be as much Tasty as Daal of Millitary Mess. Even Chicken and Meat don't come near with Fouji Daal in Taste. There is a reason why each Fouji eat 6 to 8 Chapaties with that Daal. :smitten::smitten:

No Daal can be as much Tasty as Daal of Millitary Mess. Even Chicken and Meat don't come near with Fouji Daal in Taste. There is a reason why each Fouji eat 6 to 8 Chapaties with that Daal. :smitten::smitten:

True. :buba_phone:

..................................................................................
This Has To Be The World’s Best Daal!

Craving tasty food that will knock your socks off? Then leave those fancy restaurants behind and take a trip along Grand Turk Road to the famous Mian Gee Restaurant – located on G.T road south of Kharian in the Gujrat area.

Initially, Mian Gee began serving his “desi ghee dal” to locals it is said from 1957. In 1982, he opened up his location on G.T road providing dal and parathas to truck drivers traveling from Lahore to Islamabad.

Over the past two decades the shack has evolved into a family restaurant where you can enjoy numerous dishes. To this day, however, Mian Gee is still famous for its “desi ghee dal” they serve with achar.

Mian Gee is now a proper restaurant where families can have a sit-down meal whether you want their famous “desi ghee dal” or chicken tikka. There are numerous dishes to pick from, so everyone in your family is sure to find something they love.

For those in search of food that tastes amazing, and are willing to be adventurous, Mian Gee Restaurant is where you want to go. Taste the flavours that made Pakistani famous, and wash those amazing flavours down with a glass of cold lassi.

one of the most overrated and bakwas daal that is most likely going to get you sick before you reach mountains !

never eat at famous locations while on a road trip.. always try small places.. you may get the most awesome food of your life !

Back
Top Bottom