What's new

This Brtish backpacker thinks Pakistani people are far more honest than Indians.

Indians dont even teach their children in schools their slave history of thousands of centuries .. They teach them history of greater India centuries back BC even before Alexandar the Great fucked Indians..The Aryan History.. Which is also based on lies because Aryans were not Indians.. Like British and other invaders came fucked indians made slaves then went back to homes ... Thousands of years slave nation when gets freedom then this happens... even a dog inside the cage prison is set free dont act like Indians act today .. Indians( slaves of Aryans, Slaves of Synthiyans, Slaves of Persians, Slaves of Greeks, Slaves Arabs, Slaves of Mughals, Slaves of British) will be once again Slaves of Pakistani Muslims InshaALLAH...

Travel Vlog of Pakistan by the Dutch tourist 'Nora' visiting alone in her bike the northern areas of Pakistan, GB including Hunza and Skardu. Camping outside and backpacking...

Hey i know this already that quora is not my pdf khaala ji ka ghar.
I have been respectable to every people over there , most of my followers and friends were indians but still many of indians had a problem with my praising of pakistan . I acted very respectable to indians and their stupid point raisings and dealt with respect .
Quora mods will take action if there is 100s of reports coming to them so obviously they had to ban me cause of the constant reporting by indians .
See this guy , kamran .. do u see him being disrespectful but still he got banned cause of indian moronic reporting ..

https://www.quora.com/profile/Taza-Gul-Kamran-Khattak

And u want to know the indian madness to my answers ? Check my answer and the nagative indian comment in there to check how biased your country men are there in quora. They have zero tolerance policy over other nations especially pakkstaniz . Gordon miller, a billionaire has even requested to ban the indians on quora so itz not just me tired of indian madness .
Your countrymen need to be mlre open minded .
https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-happiest-pictures-you-have-seen/answer/Errum-Ali-Shayy

Look whos talking about shakal ..hhhhh:rofl:
it's all the fault of 'Jio' giving free internet causing flooding of these guys everywhere.
Would you mind for a minute & change your locations content to India in YouTube app there have been 40 worst & useless videos out of 50 trending everyone in India because of these guys.

One of the best Tourism promotion video of Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan by Agha Khan foundation.

Mike Horn, the globetrotter in Pakistan mountaineering...

This Brtish backpacker thinks Pakistani people are far more honest than Indians.

It gives vibe of a paid Pakistani tourism ad .
He could have cut enthusiasm and said more about the places he actually visited in Pakistan to make it genuine . He didn't name even one .
BTW he dragged Vietnam and Thailand along with India what it look even more forced.

Another 'Will Hutton' Vlog about his visit to Pakistan...

it's all the fault of 'Jio' giving free internet causing flooding of these guys everywhere.
Would you mind for a minute & change your locations content to India in YouTube app there have been 40 worst & useless videos out of 50 trending everyone in India because of these guys.

Give me link ..

Foreign and local tourists flock to KKH and GB region of Pakistan. Al Jazeera report(a million local and foreigners visited this year).

Indians dont even teach their children in schools their slave history of thousands of centuries .. They teach them history of greater India centuries back BC even before Alexandar the Great fucked Indians..The Aryan History.. Which is also based on lies because Aryans were not Indians.. Like British and other invaders came fucked indians made slaves then went back to homes ... Thousands of years slave nation when gets freedom then this happens... even a dog inside the cage prison is set free dont act like Indians act today .. Indians( slaves of Aryans, Slaves of Synthiyans, Slaves of Persians, Slaves of Greeks, Slaves Arabs, Slaves of Mughals, Slaves of British) will be once again Slaves of Pakistani Muslims InshaALLAH...

Oh bhai Yeh gana band karo .
Every time it was you who became the first slaves of these above invaders right from the day of so called Aryan invasion on IVC to Arab invader MBQ on Sindh in 720 AD. You were eithers hindu or Buddist in 720 AD , and now you are Muslims InshaALLAH

And today's India became slave 500 years later in 1199 AD . We are sill Hindu majority like in 1199 AD.

Indians lie a lot on quora , stealing the work of some other people and describing it as their own to get upvotes and fake fame .
Thet indeed lie a lot , its the thing i notice in indians .
Literally all nationalities do this... quora just has a lot of Indians on there so that may be why, have a look at Reddit and you will see this often happens there too.

A short documentary reality series featuring a foreigner (Cynthia Ritchie) who travels across Pakistan exploring the Faiths, spending time with families and enjoying the many cultures of the region.

Wir schlafen direkt auf EIS! K2 Concordia Trekking Pakistan / Weltreise Vlog / Backpacking #205

Oh bhai Yeh gana band karo .
Every time it was you who became the first slaves of these above invaders right from the day of so called Aryan invasion on IVC to Arab invader MBQ on Sindh in 720 AD. You were eithers hindu or Buddist in 720 AD , and now you are Muslims InshaALLAH

And today's India became slave 500 years later in 1199 AD . We are sill Hindu majority like in 1199 AD.
lol that is what I said earlier You Hindus are taught history of thousands of years back before christ before Alexander the great... your real history is full of slavery.... now its 21st century if you cant learn your real history in School please visit world historian n Internet ..... We were your masters ... My Grandfather with King Babur of Mughals conqured India ... and yet you dont know... get out of this situation before you become slave once again and that is near ......

Back
Top Bottom