What's new

This Brtish backpacker thinks Pakistani people are far more honest than Indians.

People tend to think worse about the people that they don't know about and have never met in their lives.

Sometime you get into a nasty situation with some idiot or criminal and you tend to generalize everyone.
Yes I've seen that a lot. Personally I think I was lucky enough to be spared that kind of a mindset mainly due to me being able to sort of explore the world and meet various kinds of ppl with different backgrounds and nationalities. I try not to generalize and hate entire groups of ppl just bcuz I ran into one bad individual...and I try to preach the same to others.

I can post over s dozen videos saying otherwise .

What?

A YouTube Video is cause for generalized Indians?

If it is fine then I can open multiple threads. Their foreigners people say about Indian and Pakistan. And how they appreciate India and Indian culture

I know this is mean but it's the dark side of me taking over and making The Three Faces of Eve out of this conversation.

I am curious: what vowel was the first (elided) one? There is more than one possibility, and the title need not refer to his nationality alone.

What? I have to stop being lazy and go hunt for Indian bloggers/reporters who generalize? :taz:

Come on Joe...u know it and I know it...there's ppl everywhere who generalize(lol this in itself is a generalization). I don't wanna get off my lazy a** and go hunting.

And u really should visit Pakistan, it would give u a whole new perspective as opposed to what the Indian media is constantly feeding its ppl.

What on earth are you talking about? My views of Pakistan are in no way drawn from the Indian media generalisations (heh - it's 3-0 now!), but on the basis of what my friends say. My Pakistani friends.

That does not tincture my gloomy view of the establishment and its organs. It does make me realise that I have a very warm welcome coming my way if I do get past the ropes.

I know this is mean but it's the dark side of me taking over and making The Three Faces of Eve out of this conversation.

I am curious: what vowel was the first (elided) one? There is more than one possibility, and the title need not refer to his nationality alone.

What on earth are you talking about? My views of Pakistan are in no way drawn from the Indian media generalisations (heh - it's 3-0 now!), but on the basis of what my friends say. My Pakistani friends.

That does not tincture my gloomy view of the establishment and its organs. It does make me realise that I have a very warm welcome coming my way if I do get past the ropes.
I didn't claim that ur views of Pak are based on Indian media...I said it would give u a "new perspective" as opposed to what the Indian media is feeding its PEOPLE. Based on ur posts I do not take u to be the sheep...it just meant that it would be a different perspective that u can only get by first hand experience.

And I'm still gonna be lazy and not actually hunt for material to bring up my score...lol it can remain 3-0...my laziness trumps everything.

I didn't claim that ur views of Pak are based on Indian media...I said it would give u a "new perspective" as opposed to what the Indian media is feeding its PEOPLE. Based on ur posts I do not take u to be the sheep...it just meant that it would be a different perspective that u can only get by first hand experience.

And I'm still gonna be lazy and not actually hunt for material to bring up my score...lol it can remain 3-0...my laziness trumps everything.

Dyamn! And I thought I'd suckered you into this trap.

Indians lie a lot on quora , stealing the work of some other people and describing it as their own to get upvotes and fake fame .
Thet indeed lie a lot , its the thing i notice in indians .

Indians lie a lot on quora , stealing the work of some other people and describing it as their own to get upvotes and fake fame .

Aren't you the one that wants to make peace with them? Talk about hypocrisy.

I realize you are 20 years my senior, but be VERY careful before taking ANY Pakistani at face value especially if he (or she) throws their "contacts" at you in terms of being cavalier with the rules, strict and narrow.

Go there through absolutely the proper channels, and make sure there are enough people in reasonably high up places aware about where you are going and who you plan to meet while there.

Not trying to pour water over your enthusiasm and love for our brothers next door, but am speaking from experiences of some people I know ....

Cheers, Doc

One should not generalize whole population with one person statement. Indian can be a terrorist like Modi or Pacifist like Gandhi.Not all Indians are terrorist not all Indians are pacifist.

I realize you are 20 years my senior, but be VERY careful before taking ANY Pakistani at face value especially if he (or she) throws their "contacts" at you in terms of being cavalier with the rules, strict and narrow.

Go there through absolutely the proper channels, and make sure there are enough people in reasonably high up places aware about where you are going and who you plan to meet while there.

Not trying to pour water over your enthusiasm and love for our brothers next door, but am speaking from experiences of some people I know ....

Cheers, Doc

You shouldn't be so jaundiced. Your experiences obviously reflect your personal behavior. Get over it. :lol:

What does that have a relation with this post ..
Nd im not answerable to u .. you have a serious habit of creating unwanted conflicts ..

Ignoring works best.

Trolls thrive on the oxygen of aggravation.

Deny them that and they wither away.

Cheers, Doc

What does that have a relation with this post ..
Nd im not answerable to u .. you have a serious habit of creating unwanted conflicts ..

It came from you and your hypocritcal views.

Ignoring works best.

Trolls thrive on the oxygen of aggravation.

Deny them that and they wither away.

Cheers, Doc

Here comes the Parsi love stick. :lol:

Haven't you realized that tactic no longer works?

Dyamn! And I thought I'd suckered you into this trap.
lol it's one of the biggest paradoxes. I debate with idiots/trolls on here trying to knock sense into them knowing it will be wasted...and when it comes to debating with someone who would know their stuff and be able to carry out an informed discussion my thought process is like "omg I'm gonna have to look all these things up and provide sources/references...it's like writing a research paper...hmm I'll pass"

why you so upset, you look like him?
First of all I don't. Even if I do. so what is wrong with it? I know you are so down since you have compared your self with him. Don't worry too much if you not as good as him.

I know what is the reputation of Pakistani people in western world. what they think of Pakistanis. Its nothing hidden. So please don't hide your self by creating such thread.

Back
Top Bottom