What's new

Honest question to Turkish members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afghan are targeted. Just read Turkish Twitter.

Pakistanis and Afghanistan are both targeted. Pakistanis a little worse because despite our mendicancy we also want to have a little fun with the ladies.
Based on my analysis, the overconfidence exhibited in teasing a Turkish lady in Turkey can be attributed to the indoctrination of being part of the Muslim ummah and the belief in being descendants of Ertugrul Ghazi. This misguided sense of pride and a misplaced sense of entitlement in Turkey, coupled with the perception of being the rulers of Turkey, has resulted in such behavior.

$400.000

Syrians are like us, most of them can speak Turkish very well now.

Afghans are usually shepherds.

Russians only live in Antalya.

Pakistanis are not like us, which scares people.

Of course, all the blame belongs to the authorities who allow illegal immigration and sell citizenship for 400k dollars. Even if 99 percent of the people complain about it, they still vote for Erdogan. It is very difficult to understand Turkish people.
It’s 400k for investors visa but those buying a property and establishing a business.. there is another category where you only require about 100,000usd.

I could be wrong but I have heard this from a reliable person…

Based on my analysis, the overconfidence exhibited in teasing a Turkish lady in Turkey can be attributed to the indoctrination of being part of the Muslim ummah and the belief in being descendants of Ertugrul Ghazi. This misguided sense of pride and a misplaced sense of entitlement in Turkey, coupled with the perception of being the rulers of Turkey, has resulted in such behavior.
No, they tease Turkish ladies because they don't know how to behave around women wearing modern dress and leading independent lives. No one ever taught them how to be. Some people learn own their own, the rest get in trouble.

It is this cultural difference that Turks In big cities find problematic. though I would assume Turkish rural areas are also conservative.

the kind of nationalism that exists in Turkey is not known to Pakistani people.

Racial nationalism doesn't really fit into the Pakistani hivemind as Pakistan was created on the basis of religion.

Also, on the upper end of the spectrum, rich foreigners buying property and prices out locals that have saved for years to buy in their neighborhoods, is one factor the world over.

That happens everywhere even in the US and Canada.

No, try again Sanghi. You just described a typical hindoo Indian and their obsession with Israelis.

“I want an Israeli wife”

-Sanghi Indian idiot

Nice way of projecting your own inferiority complex on Pakistan. What you wrote above is 100% crock of bullsh*t. You Sanghis and your never ending dishonest narratives. Fortunately, the rest of the world isn’t on RSS WhatsApp chat
Yet its pakistanis who search the most for "Israeli girls" outside Israel on Google not Indians.
1684813552394.png

the kind of nationalism that exists in Turkey is not known to Pakistani people. In Pakistan nationalism in comparison to the Turkish is different. Turks are very proud and Nationalist more so than Pakistani's. Pakistani nationalism is meak in comparison.

That nationalism is due to their Past.

Sadly I can understand what's happened. The Pakistanis like me or you who live in the west are accustomed to the western ways but the ones from Pakistan are not used to it and they probably made an idiot of themselves. Then lets be honest Pakistani's especially the mahjay, gamey, chedday type have bad habits too!

BUT having said that the racist s#it from the Turks is an eye opener. Reminds me of the skinheads in the 80's.
Pakistan is not a nation. It’s a confused state with upper caste Muslims who don’t know what to do with a country
@Path-Finder in reply to post #73
indeed, but what is now happening in india is reverse discrimination among the hindus. however christian and muslims still have the classic caste discrimination because they don't acknowledge it.

Last edited:
$400.000

Syrians are like us, most of them can speak Turkish very well now.

Afghans are usually shepherds.

Russians only live in Antalya.

Of course, all the blame belongs to the authorities who allow illegal immigration and sell citizenship for 400k dollars. Even if 99 percent of the people complain about it, they still vote for Erdogan. It is very difficult to understand Turkish people.

I hope and wish some sane Pakistan mind logically think about this mindset and understand the criticality and importance of cultural similarity that overrides religion. ( No, i am not telling that Pakistani people are Indian are they are supposed to follow Indian culture, rather Pakistan should uniquely identify and develop its own culture of the land which can go in parallel to their religion in alignment with other Muslim nations such as Arabs, Malays and Turks)

I understand that Turkey is having an issue with illegal immigration, but I would like to ask...

Why are Pakistanis the target of your ire? Whether it be local politics or national? The amount of illegal Pakistanis in Turkey probably doesn’t even constitute 1 percent of our population.

To make my position clear, I don’t believe any Pakistani should be in or enter Turkey illegally.

But why are we the people that you demonize in your politics when an overwhelming majority of Pakistanis have nothing to do with your domestic issues?

I know for a fact that the stereotypes are unfair when we are in total, a more humanist and kinder people than your own.

I would like to have an honest discussion without trolling or flame-baiting.

I don't think most Turks on this forum think like that. But whatever Turks that do are fun to argue with.

Besides, this isn't about just migrants. There definitely is a segment of Turkish society, though probably very small that dislikes Pakistanis.

I knew one in person and he hated Pakistan, calling it an "unnatural country." He was very obsessed with Islamic extremism and obsessed with the idea that Pakistan is a "Shariah state."

He made it a ritual to watch YouTube videos of religious Pakistanis and how minorities are persecuted. I recently learned why in early 2022.

He was scoping psychologically with his country's violent history. And i'll be honest, he left a strong prejudice inside me against Turks.

He was very unreasonable and fixated.

But I've learned to accept it. Pakistanis face stereotypes all the time, so why stereotype others?

Last edited:
Dude, your not a good analist LOL

We’ve ruined our own country and the whole world knows it. Now we’ve got Pakistanis going illegally to other countries and committing crimes and attracting hatred.

Yes we overpopulated it more than twice beyond it's full sustainable size. Now we are a hated country because of overpopulation and poverty.

I would like to have an honest discussion without trolling or flame-baiting.

What will we do if a chamar starts filming around our women? Huh? We will definitely kick his rear to oblivion. Plus we have a drug problem, naswar problem.

The kind of people we send to other countries without screening has always been a problem, these people have no exposure to anything outside their pind and they think every woman is like shazia of their pind, they don't bring any goodwill but bad name for their country and countrymen.

indians and bangladeshis etc. will also behave like Pakistanis but they are docile and low on testosterone.

It is not that these chamar Pakistani do this in other countries only, they do it in Pakistan as well when they leave their pind and go to some other city.

Aur bai saaf c bat hy, apna ghar phelay saaf karo izzat khud he ho jy gi.

I hope and wish some sane Pakistan mind logically think about this mindset and understand the criticality and importance of cultural similarity that overrides religion. ( No, i am not telling that Pakistani people are Indian are they are supposed to follow Indian culture, rather Pakistan should uniquely identify and develop its own culture of the land which can go in parallel to their religion in alignment with other Muslim nations such as Arabs, Malays and Turks)
The prevailing hostility towards Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan is primarily found among Punjabi Muslims, and to a significant extent, among Sindhi Muslims. However, it is worth emphasizing that Pashtuns and Baloch people face distinct social challenges and are not directly connected to Hindus, India, or Pakistan. They have their own unique concerns and grievances, and their animosity may be directed towards Pakistani Punjabi and Sindhi muslims rather than towards Indians or Hindus.

Last edited:
The prevailing hostility towards Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan is primarily found among Punjabi Muslims, and to a significant extent, among Sindhi Muslims. However, it is worth emphasizing that Pashtuns and Baloch people face distinct social challenges and are not directly connected to Hindus, India, or Pakistan. They have their own unique concerns and grievances, and their animosity may be directed towards Pakistani Punjabis and Sindhis rather than towards Indians or Hindus.

You do realise that you belong to a shithole yourself, stop pretending and acting like a prince from some developed world.

Salay zaat ka tu shuddar hy apnay mulk may aur internet pay giyan dy raha hy Pakistanio k baray may, kahan say laty ho itni baysharmi apnay andar?

Dude, your not a good analist LOL
As an Indonesian, you may find it peculiar, but it is a common occurrence for Pakistanis to claim Arab and Turk ancestry. They often exhibit a sense of shame towards their own history and culture. Please note that I am not disparaging Pakistan, but simply stating an observation.

You do realise that you belong to a shithole yourself, stop pretending and acting like a prince from some developed world.

Salay zaat ka tu shuddar hy apnay mulk may aur internet pay giyan dy raha hy Pakistanio k baray may, kahan say laty ho itni baysharmi apnay andar?
It appears that the truth may be uncomfortable, but Pakistanis must accept it as it is. The more Pakistanis indulge in excessive displays of ummah ka chummah pride, the more likely it is for Turks to harbor resentment. This constant obsession with the notion of ummah ka chummah can be perceived as cringe-worthy, to be frank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom