Honest question to Turkish members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastofthepatriots

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I understand that Turkey is having an issue with illegal immigration, but I would like to ask...

Why are Pakistanis the target of your ire? Whether it be local politics or national? The amount of illegal Pakistanis in Turkey probably doesn’t even constitute 1 percent of our population.

To make my position clear, I don’t believe any Pakistani should be in or enter Turkey illegally.

But why are we the people that you demonize in your politics when an overwhelming majority of Pakistanis have nothing to do with your domestic issues?

I know for a fact that the stereotypes are unfair when we are in total, a more humanist and kinder people than your own.

I would like to have an honest discussion without trolling or flame-baiting.

I understand that Turkey is having an issue with illegal immigration, but I would like to ask...

Why are Pakistanis the target of your ire? Whether it be local politics or national? The amount of illegal Pakistanis in Turkey probably doesn’t even constitute 1 percent of our population.

To make my position clear, I don’t believe any Pakistani should be in or enter Turkey illegally.

But why are we the people that you demonize in your politics when an overwhelming majority of Pakistanis have nothing to do with your domestic issues?

I know for a fact that the stereotypes are unfair when we are in total, a more humanist and kinder people than your own.

Although I agree that 90% of the criticism for Pakistanis is unfair by our Turkish brothers but it is also a fact that in the last few years.. so many Pakistanis have relocated to Turkey.

When you see a different community everyday.. it is normal for some people to be unhappy and be little racist.

Although I agree that 90% of the criticism for Pakistanis is unfair by our Turkish brothers but it is also a fact that in the last few years.. so many Pakistanis have relocated to Turkey.

When you see a different community everyday.. it is normal for some people to be unhappy and be little racist.

If they emigrated according to Turkish law, the Turks should slap themselves. If they are illegal, I have no sympathy for them and the Turkish brothers have full authority to deal with them how they choose.

But what do the rest of the Pakistani people have to do with this? It’s idiotic to label an entire nationality based on the actions of some...

It's all these illegal Afghans travelling on fake Pakistani documents. Another thing we can thank the "boys" for.
If they are Afghans, wouldn't their Afghan passport give them more legitimacy in claiming asylum?

you should see how angry are the turks against syrians. syrians moved in took over neghbourhoods and low pay jobs.

Reactions: AA_
If they emigrated according to Turkish law, the Turks should slap themselves. If they are illegal, I have no sympathy for them and the Turkish brothers have full authority to deal with them how they choose.

But what do the rest of the Pakistani people have to do with this? It’s idiotic to label an entire nationality based on the actions of some...
It’s so easy to relocate to Turkey. I know somebody who sold a house in Pakistan and used that amount to get a residential permit for Turkey. The investment required to relocate in Turkey is not much.. it was under 100,000usd if I am not wrong…

And an average big size house in Pakistan used to cost that much anyway (until last year before the rupee devaluation).

Turkey have huge migrant problem because of Syrian war, millions are there. They just fed up with all migrants people. This is Pakistan Forum, so they target Pakistani.

Turkish is also hard working people, not like some countries in SEA where the people dont want to work blue color jobs and depends on migrants. Basically Turkish dont need migrants, this that make them become like that, more over their economy is not performing well since 2013

Xenophobia usually becomes the default position especially in an uncultivated mind.

Perhaps it would have saved the Palestinians...they were far too welcoming. Lost it all...

Maybe ask the Turks in their defence forum?

Only a handful of Turkish members are present here these days from what I've seen.

the kind of nationalism that exists in Turkey is not known to Pakistani people. In Pakistan nationalism in comparison to the Turkish is different. Turks are very proud and Nationalist more so than Pakistani's. Pakistani nationalism is meak in comparison.

That nationalism is due to their Past.

Sadly I can understand what's happened. The Pakistanis like me or you who live in the west are accustomed to the western ways but the ones from Pakistan are not used to it and they probably made an idiot of themselves. Then lets be honest Pakistani's especially the mahjay, gamey, chedday type have bad habits too!

BUT having said that the racist s#it from the Turks is an eye opener. Reminds me of the skinheads in the 80's.

Turkey have huge migrant problem because of Syrian war, millions are there. They just fed up with all migrants people. This is Pakistan Forum, so they target Pakistani.

Turkish is also hard working people, not like some countries in SEA where the people dont want to work blue color jobs and depends on migrants. Basically Turkish dont need migrants, this that make them become like that, more over their economy is not performing well since 2013
Also, on the upper end of the spectrum, rich foreigners buying property and prices out locals that have saved for years to buy in their neighborhoods, is one factor the world over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom