What's new

Thinking About Vietnam

Crappy internet warriors......... none of these trolls can even face a real Pakistani or chinese guy in real life.

And what are you? In real life? Ok so you think 1947,65,71 and 99 were happened in video games?! Pathetic thinking! That indians can never take any pakistani down. What happened to your 1 pakistani = 10 indians logic?!

That sentence doesn't even make sense. :rofl:

Anyway, this is from BBC. An article from 2010.

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

So do you think that the BBC is "Chinese propaganda" too?

I was actually meant to reply to your post but clicked 'thanks' by mistake. Anyways so? Because India's population is much more than Whole africa's combined. That's a common sense now?

And why not mention ' United States currently has the most billionaires amongst the world's top 10 but India is expected to soon overtake the United States to gain more billionaires among the world’s top 10 than any other country.'

Forbes list of billionaires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And that's how democracies work. There will always be inbalance in income.

According to the same source provided by you US and UK and still has 14% and 12% poverty even after being so rich whereas china just has 2.8% even though it is still developing. So it's not the country it's the system. :)
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2046.html

And btw you're the one who started india bashing.

I'm curious: how did we go from vietnam to China vs. India?!!!

Some chinese said China invented world's first utensils e.g. chpstick and I said spoons were invented in indian civilisation then someone said about lack of toilets then right to speak then poverty then right to vote and democracy then more poors in india than africa then top 4 indian billionaires in world. loool :)
You know how it goes. Now we're back to normal.

And what are you? In real life? Ok so you think 1947,65,71 and 99 were happened in video games?! Pathetic thinking! That indians can never take any pakistani down. What happened to your 1 pakistani = 10 indians logic?!

Im 6 feet tall,75 kg nd i love boxing,polo,going to gym nd love to fight for a good cause :lol:
48=57% kashmir...made u beg for a ceasefire in UN where u promised refrendum in kashmir.
62=Defeated by china.
65= u begged in tashkent while losing more than quarter of ur airforce
71=proxy,civil war in east wing,russian support,embargoed pakistan,no sea or land link to east wing,massive propoganda,ammo starved 34000 slodiers stuck in a hate filled land surrounded by india nd bengalis......... yet u couldnt enter our eastern sea ports in east wing or west,no air dominatio .... see PAF kills against IAF,massively out numbered n outgunned.
99=4 highest stategic peaks once occupied by india are in Pakistan today......... militarily defeat but diplomatic victory for india.

160 mil Pakistanis vs 1.1 billion indians...........

Hell yeah bring it on.:sniper:

@brown guy: see the previous pages man.

Last edited:
I was actually meant to reply to your post but clicked 'thanks' by mistake. Anyways so? Because India's population is much more than Whole africa's combined. That's a common sense now?

And why not mention ' United States currently has the most billionaires amongst the world's top 10 but India is expected to soon overtake the United States to gain more billionaires among the world’s top 10 than any other country.'

Forbes list of billionaires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And that's how democracies work. There will always be inbalance in income.

According to the same source provided by you US and UK and still has 14% and 12% poverty even after being so rich whereas china just has 2.8% even though it is still developing. So it's not the country it's the system. :)
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2046.html

And btw you're the one who started india bashing.

I personally think India's too many billionaires are a problem for India. It shows the wealth gap is extreme. Mainland China has no top rich person in the top 100 of the world. Japan has only 2-3 I think. On the other hand, banana republic Mexico has the richest man in teh world and they're somehow proud of it.

I personally think India's too many billionaires are a problem for India. It shows the wealth gap is extreme. Mainland China has no top rich person in the top 100 of the world. Japan has only 2-3 I think. On the other hand, banana republic Mexico has the richest man in teh world and they're somehow proud of it.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. It's just a wealth gap. That doesn't mean the country is rich it is democratic system that works like that. when 23-24% people are living under poverty line but the country has second highest numbers of billionaire just goes to show income inequality.
And look at america do you think america is poor? It has an average income of nearly $40,000 way more than Indian $1230 and chinese $3500. But america still has 12% people living under poverty and china just has 2.8% [and it is still developing]. So that doesn't mean that america is poor. That's the way democracies work.

@pakistani nationalist,
Man I've got really fitting reply for you but I don't want this thread to be flaming anymore. this is neverending and I've got revision to do exam's coming. I also want to contribute to the growing economy of my country. So even tough you said really bad things about India, god bless you. :)

Then US will turn into the a dust of ashes if it keeps meddling the business in Asia.

Even i've seen the comments of many White Americans that stated how their govt has no business in Asia, it is not their backyard, not their race, not their atmosphere of historical influence.

Think the Japnese use to say that, looks like China is on the same road, that did not work out so well.

China's per capita will be over $5000 in this year, in few years it will be over $10000. At that time our living standard will be on par with the Western nations.

Because 1 yuan in China is pretty much equivalent to 1 dollar in US.

Think the Japnese use to say that, looks like China is on the same road, that did not work out so well.

First, we are not that tiny bug Japan, and no one is stupid enough to military attack US.

Second, US will just crumble itself like USSR because of overspending in their military expenditures.

Last edited:

The US is more like the USSR now.

massive debt?

invaded afghanistan?

being destroyed by afghans?

police state with more inmates than any other country of the time?

propaganda and boasting like "We will bury you" turns into "Don't underestimate us"?

The US is more like the USSR now.

massive debt?

invaded afghanistan?

being destroyed by afghans?

police state with more inmates than any other country of the time?

propaganda and boasting like "We will bury you" turns into "Don't underestimate us"?

As for the Chinese people, we should thank to our good old friend George Dubya Bush, who has secretly helped China by destroying the US economy. :usflag:

bush_finger_web_2.jpg

Remember how he just sent the aircraft technology to us in the plane crash event of 2001, even though we have also lost one of our precious pilots.

Last edited:
The ability to attract woman depends not on your race but on your own behavior. I think white men by large are less chauvinistic than us Asians. Anyways, I have been with women of different races and I can tell you that stereotypes are made to be broken. We Asian can also bang women of any color. But you have to believe it first.

I don't know about some people here, but I say most white women will date Asian men if the men have enough confidence to make the move. We Asians are brought up to be too timid with our testerone cut off. Being timid is not an attractive feature to women of any color.

Back
Top Bottom