What's new

Thinking About Vietnam

Look, i am not fantasizing about the Vietnamese girls, but this is the reality.

White men are freely to bang women of all color because their chauvinism tells them that their gene is superior over the men of other races.

White women rarely date with colored men.

So stop a$$-kissing White people, being proud who you are. :hitwall:

It is a shame, a true shame, that he'd support the white domination of his country, over the liberation and freedom that Vietnam enjoys today. China's growth can only make Vietnam stronger and better but his low IQ brainwashed mind cannot comprehend such a complicated subject.

Still laughing at us "commies"? :rofl:

Like I said, I won't laugh at India. I don't think the situation there is very funny.

Regarding China, according to the CIA world factbook, our poverty rate is 2.8%. The "World Bank" gives similar numbers.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2046.html

Now don't tell me that the "World Bank" and the CIA world factbook are Chinese propaganda. :azn:

Ok how did you manage to gather that I LAUGHED in the post you quoted? loool Now I did.

I thought Indian poverty was 26-27% which it was 2006 but the same source you provided says it is just 25% and that's in 2007. So it would be around 23-24% right now. Thanks for the source.

Well I just said there are still MILLION of poors in china. And what 2.8% of 1.2 billion? 30 million something. right?

And I just read that '2.8%
note: 21.5 million rural population live below the official "absolute poverty" line (approximately $90 per year); an additional 35.5 million rural population live above that level but below the official "low income" line (approximately $125 per year) (2007)'.

Well, you can't. Your govenment decides if you can laugh or not. So now just sit your wrongness and be wrong.

None of this proves that Pakistan is a "vassal state" to China. :no:

Is that really all you have got to back up your statement?

Ummm yeah ok

Pakistan is independently economically with a host of indigenous industries which can hold their own (Adam motors recently went bankrupt :D)

And of-course strategically it has it's own weapons/can afford weapons from multiple suppliers :tup:

Yup whatever you say

(anyways I never said it's a bad thing for Pakistan :cheers:)

The 'face' politics don't work in South Asia. But I'll induldge you for 'ol times sake :cheers:

See the prev post. Pakistan is the only country (with a non-existant industrial base) which is stupid enough to sign a free trade agreement with China. So let's see Pak's indi industry gone, Economy check

Weapons? China makes them check

Space assets? China again check

So please, be on topic :cheers:

Hey jacka55 watch ur crappy mouth........Citizen of the a stupid country with more poor than africa.

Weapons nd ventures in space asset dont make states vassals.

weapons?russia
space ventures?russia
etc etc............does tht make u a vassal state of russia? u pathetic complexed troll.

Only chinese use chopsticks. Whole world uses spoon and forks invented by ancient indian civilization.

The history of the alphabet is believed to have begun in Ancient Egypt.

Just thought I should clear the myths. :)

What a stupid low IQ lie. What do Koreans and Japanese use? What's the whole world, tell me what koreans, japanese, vietnamese, malaysians, singaporeans, what do they use to eat? alphabet? what do japanese use? chinese use? koraens use? tell? what's teh official language of singapore? tell?

And even if the whole world uses spoons and forks (low IQ inefficient tools may I add), it doesn't matter. China can be its own world, if every other nation and race vanished off the face of the earth we'll continue the human race just fine.

Hey jacka55 watch ur crappy mouth........Citizen of the a stupid country with more poor than africa.

weapons?russia
space ventures?russia
etc etc............does tht make u a vassal state of russia? u pathetic complexed troll.

These Indian members here, they really have no face. :no:

View Post

weapons?russia
space ventures?russia
etc etc............does tht make u a vassal state of russia? u.

Yup majority of weapons Russian :tup:

Space ventures ? We have our own sats and our own launch vehicles for Polar launches. Anyways let's assume that's true too.

You conveniently ignored the most important point i.e :Russia is not an economic behemoth who produces goods all across the spectrum at insanely cheap prices.

You (your leaders actually) agreed to have a free trade agreement with one such behemoth :pakistan::china: WAY back in 2006. (eg:your indi auto industry died out in 2008 if I'm not wrong)

But I repeat, it's not a bad thing. Why are you getting so worked up? :china:

We're obsessed. We're obsessed with pakistan, we're obsessed with china, we're obsessed in pleasing u.s., we're obsessed with russian toys, we're obsessed with britain [second largest indian diaspora out side of india].

We're the obsessed ones. :D

Where has below_freezing been? I haven't seen him in ages?

I had work at the lab yesterday and then went to a friend's party and drank too much white wine. now i am awake at 7 AM because i need to vomit and can't fall back asleep.

Crappy internet warriors......... none of these trolls can even face a real Pakistani or chinese guy in real life.

That would really be the day. :lol:

Indians living in Hong Kong tend to take a more "submissive" stance. It seems that they grow an extra pair of balls when it comes to attacking people on the internet.

What a stupid low IQ lie. What do Koreans and Japanese use? What's the whole world, tell me what koreans, japanese, vietnamese, malaysians, singaporeans, what do they use to eat? alphabet? what do japanese use? chinese use? koraens use? tell? what's teh official language of singapore? tell?

And even if the whole world uses spoons and forks (low IQ inefficient tools may I add), it doesn't matter. China can be its own world, if every other nation and race vanished off the face of the earth we'll continue the human race just fine.

I meant to say chopsticks is only used by cultures similar to china's! I didn;t know you douche bags would pick on 'technicality'. Okay now tell me what do north america use? What do south africa use? What do eurppeans use? What do africans use? What do australia use? WHat do russia use? What do India use? What do pakistan use? That's certainly more 70% of world's population! And ever heard of something called 'exaggeration' literacy technique in ENGLISH!

Okay so what is the official language of singapore? Is it chosticks??!! loool We were talking about spoon vs chpsticks! you EEdiiyaaTT!

And same can be said about rest of the world. Human race can still continue to grow without china in the rest of the world. But only plus point would be that there will be no 'commies' left!! looooool

let me ask you this, would you rather have a white western foreign master, or chinese master (who protected Vietnam for many centuries)?

either way you will have a master, i would go with the latter. we are culturally and ethnically very similar. seeing china become powerful should make vietnam proud. :china:

post reported ..

I had work at the lab yesterday and then went to a friend's party and drank too much white wine. now i am awake at 7 AM because i need to vomit and can't fall back asleep.

Yeah man I was just wondering where you were? Cuz you haven't been online in ages? Generally your posts are worth replying or reading you know. But dunno what happened to you today. Just starte India bashing so I had to do it as well. :\

Back
Top Bottom