What's new

Thinking About Vietnam

Indians r so predictable:disagree:

Instead of spending actual time talking, they should write a program that simply repeats the same few phrases over and over again.

Since when you ask them to back it up, they never answer. :no:

Such a simple question: Justanobserver, can you back up your statement, in which you said that Pakistan has become a vassal state to China? No?

Showing your lack of knowledge yet again I'm afraid. :no:

I live in Hong Kong, which is an autonomous region in China, with a constitutional guarantee to free speech.

Instead of calling us "commies" and giggling, you should take the time to worry about the fact that India has more people in poverty than Africa does. :wave:
And does that mean you lose that 'constitutional guarantee' if you set foot outside of Hong Kong? If so, it ain't much to brag about and even shameful if you do not believe the rest of China deserve the same guarantee all over China.

Showing your lack of knowledge yet again I'm afraid. :no:

I live in Hong Kong, which is an autonomous region in China, with a constitutional guarantee to free speech.

Instead of calling us "commies" and giggling, you should take the time to worry about the fact that India has more people in poverty than Africa does. :wave:

Okay now don't give me that hong kong and macau cr*p! Thats not even 10% of china!

Well, so what? At least they get to use their 'right to vote' once every five year? When was the last time chinese exercised their 'right to vote'?! NEVER after WW2??!! looool I was laughing not giggling. It's as differnt as 'republic' and 'people's republic'. looooooool

And does that mean you lose that 'constitutional guarantee' if you set foot outside of Hong Kong? If so, it ain't much to brag about and even shameful if you do not believe the rest of China deserve the same guarantee all over China.

I travel to the mainland often, and there is nothing I have wanted to say, that I cannot say. :no:

If I started a "group" to try and overthrow the government, then I might have a problem. However, if I talk to my friend and say "Hu Jintao sucks a$$" then I won't have a problem. In fact, mainland Chinese internet forums are filled with such criticisms.

LOL so yet again, you cannot back up anything you said? :D

Still waiting...

Waiting... :azn:

Please stay on topic and don't divert the discussion

btw the topic is about Vietnam, with these quotes being consistent with the the central theme :tup:

ChineseTiger1986 said:
The japs/g**ks/viets are only peace loving when they were weak, when they are getting stronger they will get nastier than jackals.

One day China will teach these ungrateful whores a lesson how to act with manner

ChineseTiger1986 said:
Whereas those midgets nations like Japan/Korea/Vietnam are nothing but the pale copies of our Sinosphere civilization. You guys can't deny the fact that you were always served as a vassal state for over thousand years, China is your master for political/geographical/cultural reasons. You are all a subset culture of the Mighty China, so it is natural that you should learn how to submit to your real master!!!

Again, on topic please :china:

LOL so yet again, you cannot back up anything you said? :D

Still waiting...

Waiting... :azn:

You can wait as much as you want. Because, evidence is not reverce engineering. haha. He can only provide evidence If he can find any. And if he can't find any evidence doesn't mean what he is saying is not true.

Okay now don't give me that hong kong and macau cr*p! Thats not even 10% of china!

Well, so what? At least they get to use their 'right to vote' once every five year? When was the last time chinese exercised their 'right to vote'?! NEVER after WW2??!! looool I was laughing not giggling. It's as differnt as 'republic' and 'people's republic'. looooooool

Buddy, the most important human right is access to food and water.

No point in having more political freedoms if your people are starving to death.

Keep laughing at us if you want, I won't laugh back. I will only feel sorry for you guys.

The US will stay in Asia for as long as other Asian nations are willing to accommodate US. Anyone who denies this political reality is simply an idiot.

Then US will turn into the a dust of ashes if it keeps meddling the business in Asia.

Even i've seen the comments of many White Americans that stated how their govt has no business in Asia, it is not their backyard, not their race, not their atmosphere of historical influence.

Buddy, the most important human right is access to food and water.

No point in having more political freedoms if your people are starving to death.

Keep laughing at us if you want, I won't laugh back. I will only feel sorry for you guys.

Yeah 25% people in india is living under poverty line for sure. But most of them get food and water. There is indian policy to try and provide food for its' hungry and poor people.
Public distribution shop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It assures that minimum 80% people living under poverty get their basic needs. And by 2050 indian poverty rate wll be 2%.

Don't act like china doesn't have poverty. You still have MILLIONS of people under poverty line. :) You guys are not that rich either.

Chinese-Dragon said:
Such a simple question: Justanobserver, can you back up your statement, in which you said that Pakistan has become a vassal state to China? No?
LOL so yet again, you cannot back up anything you say.

In order to let you save some face, I will not continue on this line of discussion, in this thread at least.

The 'face' politics don't work in South Asia. But I'll induldge you for 'ol times sake :cheers:

See the prev post. Pakistan is the only country (with a non-existant industrial base) which is stupid enough to sign a free trade agreement with China. So let's see Pak's indi industry gone, Economy check

Weapons? China makes them check

Space assets? China again check

So please, be on topic :cheers:

Yeah 25% people in india is living under poverty line for sure. But most of them get food and water. There is indian policy to try and provide food for its' hungry and poor people.
Public distribution shop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It assures that minimum 80% people living under poverty get their basic needs. And by 2050 indian poverty rate wll be 2%.

Don't act like china doesn't have poverty. You still have MILLIONS of people under poverty line. :) You guys are not that rich either.

Still laughing at us "commies"? :rofl:

Like I said, I won't laugh at India. I don't think the situation there is very funny.

Regarding China, according to the CIA world factbook, our poverty rate is 2.8%. The "World Bank" gives similar numbers.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2046.html

Now don't tell me that the "World Bank" and the CIA world factbook are Chinese propaganda. :azn:

See the prev post. Pakistan is the only country (with a non-existant industrial base) which is stupid enough to sign a free trade agreement with China. So let's see Pak's indi industry gone, Economy check

Weapons? China makes them check

Space assets? China again check

None of this proves that Pakistan is a "vassal state" to China. :no:

Is that really all you have got to back up your statement?

Back
Top Bottom