What's new

Thinking About Vietnam

Readers...There is no need to wonder anymore how the Chinese really feels about themselves and the rest of Asia. Racism is not confined to Americans or Europeans.

Nothing wrong with being proud of what good you've done.

Language, governance, agriculture, etc all of which helped Vietnam developed. So you can say we are racist because we are proud of what good we've done.

Western racism is proud of what evil they've done: genocide (Native Americans), slavery (Africans), to name a few.

there is no comparison, western racism is unparalleled
:usflag:

Vietnam, Korea, Japan are not comming back to be vassals of China anymore, wake up people, stop being internet tough guys. Outmoded ideas needs to be shed away in 21th century.

China is not even that strong yet, still got its own business to worry about.

Western world has their own Renaissance. Lots of technology today builds upon western discoveries. Their recent history may have flaws but don't be too narrow minded.

It's also about time this thread is closed.

Only chinese use chopsticks. Whole world uses spoon and forks invented by ancient indian civilization.

The history of the alphabet is believed to have begun in Ancient Egypt.

Just thought I should clear the myths. :)

Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese are using the chopsticks, because China is the mother of East Asia.

Only chinese use chopsticks. Whole world uses spoon and forks invented by ancient indian civilization.

The history of the alphabet is believed to have begun in Ancient Egypt.

Just thought I should clear the myths. :)

Only Chinese use chopsticks, so then I guest all of east asia is China then? :lol:

Here is a list of historical Tributary states to China:

List of tributaries of Imperial China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As far as I can tell, Pakistan has never made any tributary payments to us on any kind of regular basis.

I know Indians dislike BOTH their two biggest neighbours, which was probably the reason behind this comment by you.

Lowe it man. You're just anti-indian. Noone cares what you think except some of your 'true friends'. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to figure out who I'm tlaking about.

Oh puhleeze!
No need to act all coy :D

Oh puhleeze. :D

If asking you to back up your assertion, counts as "acting coy", then I think we have some significant communication problems.

Just to clarify, can you ACTUALLY back up your ridiculous statement that Pakistan "has" become a "vassal state" to China?

Without being civilized by China, are you guys decide to stay on the tree and picking the coconut for 2000 years? :azn:

China gave you the chopsticks, so you can eat the food without using the bare hands.

China gave you the family names, so you won't commit the incest anymore.

China gave you Chinese characters, so you can learn how to preserve your own history.

Overall, you should thank the ancient Chinese for giving the birth to the Viet society.

What do you call a labor union organizer in mainland China? Inmate

Lowe it man. You're just anti-indian. Noone cares what you think except some of your 'true friends'. I'm sure you're intelligent enough to figure out who I'm tlaking about.

LOL instead of making personal attacks, perhaps you could make an argument against the point that you take issue with?

Vietnam, Korea, Japan are not comming back to be vassals of China anymore, wake up people, stop being internet tough guys. Outmoded ideas needs to be shed away in 21th century.

China is not even that strong yet, still got it's own business to worry about.

Do you really believe that US can stay in East Asia forever?

Wake up, China is the backbone of East Asia, anyone denies this is simply an idiot.

Oh puhleeze!
No need to act all coy :D

Eg: Which country (without any sizable industrial base) is stupid enough to sign a Free Trade agreement with China?

:pakistan::china::

Back to ur call center sukdeep......... This thread doesnt have anything to do with a stupid country with 75-80% ppl living without access to toilets.

Nuf trolling for today.

Nothing wrong with being proud of what good you've done.

Language, governance, agriculture, etc all of which helped Vietnam developed. So you can say we are racist because we are proud of what good we've done.

Western racism is proud of what evil they've done: genocide (Native Americans), slavery (Africans), to name a few.

there is no comparison, western racism is unparalleled
:usflag:
No...I call you Chinese boys 'racists' for the belief that China is the rightful 'master' of Asia. A 'leader' is neither 'master' nor 'ruler'. As for America's past, that does not justify China's or the Yamato's same attitude for other Asian groups.

No...I call you Chinese boys 'racists' for the belief that China is the rightful 'master' of Asia. A 'leader' is neither 'master' nor 'ruler'. As for America's past, that does not justify China's or the Yamato's same attitude for other Asian groups.

I love the fact that gambit refers to Chinese people as "racists".

The irony is brilliant. :D

Back
Top Bottom