What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

I however made sure this morning to stock up Chicken patties as much as i can for 2 days, Frequent hunger especially at night... @SIPRA
I am a vegan. So it's boiled rice 2 times a day for me.

You keep on my munching on chicken and beef. And gain like 100 pounds in the coming days

All UP Bihar Waale Chicken waale Bhaiyyas have closed down their shops

I was calm and composed until my mother called and was speaking like it was the end of the world.

Bhnchod what else expect me to do? The electricity supply is down. What I should I do in the darkness? I live all alone in a very secluded place. So try to understand faggat

Seems all the Sangis going at it. :D

chutiye log even after so much assurance they are still into it :hitwall:
Chutyas become scared and call others to make them scared.
I did not panic. Until I start receiving calls and messages.
Then the chutyapa I witnessed outside increased my heart beats. Half a kilometre queue outside a supermarket. Wtf seriously

I think sane people should only grab what is necessary at this time. Let panic buyers buy whatever they want and feel ease. You can later go buy when they restock. Restock should happen very fast.

I don't believe you. I have heard vegetarianism has finished in Maharashtra and everyone consumes non-veg.

You must be the fake category of vegans who consume eggs but still regard themselves as vegetarian.

- PRTP GWD
I don't consume dairy products. I am pure vegan. My father is vegetarian. Rest family members love eat meat. Infact my brother ate an octopus when he was in Singapore.
I love animals.

Yes. Few resturants were delivering except on janta curfew day.

I am not that paranoid about getting infected.

Well you should be, maybe not for you but for loved ones with weaker immunity. Personally I am more scared about my 4 year old niece than even myself.

I think sane people should only grab what is necessary at this time. Let panic buyers buy whatever they want and feel ease. You can later go buy when they restock. Restock should happen very fast.
That’s what i did, I waited for the curfew to start, then got necessary things that I believe may become expensive due to them being imported...

I am a vegan. So it's boiled rice 2 times a day for me.

You keep on my munching on chicken and beef. And gain like 100 pounds in the coming days
I have requested my ma to make Beef Paya for tomorrow @Mangus Ortus Novem :D:D

I have a slightly different view.

Every visit out of the house has to be planned. And kept to a bare minimum.

It's a warzone outside. And I don't want to keep going into an unprotected zone sharing contact surface and space with unknowns.

I'm ok not eating fresh vegetables or meat for 3 weeks. I just need to get the bread, milk and eggs situation sorted out.

Rice, dal, pickle. Millions eat a lot less all their lives.

Tankful in all cars (doctor exempt) and travel only when necessary.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom