What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

I'm from Pune too.

Not a single petrol pump is open.

All medicals - open.

Kirana shops - some in camp, and near the station.

Got eggs (no milk anywhere), Maggi, biscuits, achar (already have sacks of rice, dal, atta, and salt, oil, etc stocked last week), soap, savlon, wholewheat bread (normal was finished), medicines, custard powder, etc.

Save your cash. Use card wherever possible. Never know about the ATMs.

Yes. We had a drizzle in the early evening as well. Also right now.
Bhai chicken hi khilado bacho ko

No chicken. Not one packet anywhere.

Yaar. Logon ko museebat parhi hae aur aap custard khatay phirtay ho.:lol:

My wife's brainwave. Many packets (panic).

Suddenly I turn around and my kids have chocolates and kurkure and laxminarayan chiwda in one cart.

I took a deep breath. Started a lecture. Then saved my breath and herded them all out if the shop as soon as I could.

You went to buy groceries today!!!!
Were you sleeping all these days?

He did well. People stocking up on groceries are the real source of the problem. If no one panicked and only bought what they needed as usual, there would be no lineups, shortages or chaos.

Get ready for the abuses from Bahkts.
Dude bakts just constitute a part of india, a minor part mind you.
I'm not a bakt, infact i'm anti-bakt: but you gotta say what you gotta say.
This ain't china where you either CCP lackey or in prison.

Whole of Maharastra was placed under lockdown till Mar31st by Mr. Thkarey.
And so this bombay/pune dude buying at the last minute and then suddenly posting as soon as modis announcement was done, sounds like attention-seeking.

All UP Bihar Waale Chicken waale Bhaiyyas have closed down their shops
No need to be panicky...all grocery shops, petrol pumps,medical stores and vegetable markets will remain open..there's a notification from central govt...
In telangana and other states which are already under lockdown life is running smoothly
I was calm and composed until my mother called and was speaking like it was the end of the world.
hm. so the 1st thing you do is post in defence.pk. nice
Bhnchod what else expect me to do? The electricity supply is down. What I should I do in the darkness? I live all alone in a very secluded place. So try to understand faggat

Dude bakts just constitute a part of india, a minor part mind you.
I'm not a bakt, infact i'm anti-bakt: but you gotta say what you gotta say.
This ain't china where you either CCP lackey or in prison.

Whole of Maharastra was placed under lockdown till Mar31st by Mr. Thkarey.
And so this bombay/pune dude buying at the last minute and then suddenly posting as soon as modis announcement was done, sounds like attention-seeking.
It's Mumbai not Bombay:-)

All UP Bihar Waale Chicken waale Bhaiyyas have closed down their shops

I was calm and composed until my mother called and was speaking like it was the end of the world.

Bhnchod what else expect me to do? The electricity supply is down. What I should I do in the darkness? I live all alone in a very secluded place. So try to understand faggat

People in societies are helping old people living alone with food and groceries.

We live in a bungalow. And it's times like these you realise (at least I realise) that I don't fukin know where to buy milk from.

I was hoping lulu pilu would get riled up a bit.:D:partay:
So you already know since a long time. Let me guess your old id got banned and this is your new ID.
Faggat, why are you trying to provoke me?

I was hoping lulu pilu would get riled up a bit.:D:partay:
I'm joking but I don't know why people have problem with saying the actual name. Even standup comedians call it Bombay instead of Mumbai. I was working with a guy from Himachal Pradesh in a company project and he kept calling it Bombay.

People in societies are helping old people living alone with food and groceries.
I am not Old. I am not an attractive female. I am not a Muslim.
So no is going to help me. I don't have a victim card to play

Chaddi Dhaari

What this term denotes and how...sounds interesting and heard it often.

This I got from Google...
The Chaddi Baniyan Gangs are violent gangs who attack wearing only underclothes which in the local language are referred to as chaddi or kachcha whose literal translation in English is underwear and baniyan translates to vests. They often mask their faces.:-)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom