What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

I shuffle between cities Mumbai and Pune. I reside in Pune currently.

Maharashtra has a high Coronavirus infliction rate...the reason, with pandemic comes the pandemonium.

Here people cursing PM IK must thank him, started with Sindh, then Punjab and now the whole country is locked down practically. No panic buying as such...

I'm from Pune too.

Not a single petrol pump is open.

All medicals - open.

Kirana shops - some in camp, and near the station.

Got eggs (no milk anywhere), Maggi, biscuits, achar (already have sacks of rice, dal, atta, and salt, oil, etc stocked last week), soap, savlon, wholewheat bread (normal was finished), medicines, custard powder, etc.

Save your cash. Use card wherever possible. Never know about the ATMs.

Yes. We had a drizzle in the early evening as well. Also right now.

As soon as Modi's speech was over I started phone calls and messages asking me to stock up essential supplies for next 21 days.

So I went to buy groceries. There were huge queues outside shops. One supermarket had half a kilometre queue.
Police has blocked some roads and very lathicharging some commuters.
One lady went bonkers and was talking to herself and hurling abuses towards everyone. I returned home without buying anything. As I did not want to catch Coronavirus standing in the queue

I had witnessed demonetization fiasco, that wasn't even any near the panic created by this move.

The government did not explain what they meant by complete lockdown. And people have assumed that even essential goods shops will remain closed for the next 21 days and this has led widespread panic and some kind of mass hysteria.

Some people are going to lose their mind over the next 21 days. I feel like this is worse than dying of Coronavirus.

Edit: It also started drizzling after the speech. After I came home the power supply also went off. And the phone lines were busy and couldn't make calls. Ache din are here!

Array Bhai: Yeh mushkil waqt bhi guzar jaye ga.

Take care and stay safe.

I'm from Pune too.

All medicals - open.

Got eggs (no milk anywhere), Maggi, biscuits, achar (already have sacks of rice, dal, atta, and salt, oil, etc stocked last week), soap, savlon, wholewheat bread (normal was finished), medicines, custard powder, etc.

ATMs are open .
Dont be scared sir

As soon as Modi's speech was over I started phone calls and messages asking me to stock up essential supplies for next 21 days.

So I went to buy groceries. There were huge queues outside shops. One supermarket had half a kilometre queue.
One lady went bonkers and was talking to herself and hurling abuses towards everyone. I returned home without buying anything. As I did not want to catch Coronavirus standing in the queue

I had witnessed demonetization fiasco, that wasn't even any near the panic created by this move.

The government did not explain what they meant by complete lockdown. And people have assumed that even essential goods shops will remain closed for the next 21 days and this has led widespread panic and some kind of mass hysteria.

Some people are going to lose their mind over the next 21 days. I feel like this is worse than dying of Coronavirus.

Edit: It also started drizzling after the speech. After I came home the power supply also went off. And the phone lines were busy and couldn't make calls. Ache din are here!

Get ready for the abuses from Bahkts.

Lol,

Same. People are so ignorant and hell stupid to read half headlines and go away to shops like donkies. I didn’t step a foot outside my home to buy things day before the lockdown.

When the cerfew started, I went then, in a relaxed manner, chilling and cracking jokes with some police and rangers guys on the way. Got all the stuff needed without any queues or rush...

ATMs are open .
Dont be scared sir

Ya right now they are. But don't assume anything. Cash is king.

21 days is not written in stone. Steel yourselves. Don't waste. Eat sada food. Feed dogs if you can.

I'm from Pune too.

All medicals - open.

Yaar. Logon ko museebat parhi hae aur aap custard khatay phirtay ho.:lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom