What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

I live all alone.
Baniya Zomato waived delivery fee and offered 60 percent discount in my area. Fcking banyas
@padamchen @Juggernaut_the_Gangu

Don't get delivery to your home man. You might as well go out yourself. It's the same thing.

Cook Maggi n eggs if you're a bachelor. I survived medical college on these two things ... and lots of coffee.

I thought things were in control in India. With this, clearly its not.

Don't get delivery to your home man. You might as well go out yourself. It's the same thing.

Cook Maggi n eggs if you're a bachelor. I survived medical college on these two things ... and lots of coffee.
I should have married some one.

Would have a woman to cook,clean and do my laundry. Why should a male do this feminine stuff?

Never felt like marrying before Coronavirus lockdown.

@Juggernaut_the_Gangu Do you have a woman to take of the kitchen duties?

Would have a woman to cook,clean and do my laundry. Why should a male do this feminine stuff?

I wish PDF had some hardcore feminists to read this post, It would have been fun to see them trigerred and come all out.

I should have married someone like that too.

Maybe next time.

I wish PDF had some hardcore feminists to read this post, It would have been fun to see them trigerred and come all out.
Pakistan does not have any hardcore feminists.

In this region, only India has those. Would file fake molestation/rape/dowry cases just for fun. And roam around naked in feminist rallies hurling obscenities. Pakistan hasn't reach that level yet.

I should have married someone like that too.

Maybe next time.
There is no next time. Now is the best time to practise polygamy.
You are a smart, well groomed, good looking middle aged rich Parsi doctor. You can easily find one.
If you need tips contact Digvijaya Singh or Shashi Tharoor or Milind Soman.

I am not aware of Parsi wedding rituals. How do you get people married. All Parsi girls I knew were smoking hot. Prettier than these Punjabi dehataans of bollywood

Pakistan does not have any hardcore feminists.

In this region, only India has those. Would file fake molestation/rape/dowry cases just for fun. And roam around naked in feminist rallies hurling obscenities. Pakistan hasn't reach that level yet.

There is no next time. Now is the best time to practise polygamy.
You are a smart, well groomed, good looking middle aged rich Parsi doctor. You can easily find one.
If you need tips contact Digvijaya Singh or Shashi Tharoor or Milind Soman.

I am not aware of Parsi wedding rituals. How do you get people married. All Parsi girls I knew were smoking hot. Prettier than these Punjabi dehataans of bollywood

How dafuq do you know I'm well groomed and good looking.

How dafuq do you know I'm well groomed and good looking.
You exhibit that confidence. Besides your a Parsi.
All Parsi girls I knew were smoking.
Had Straight Aryan noses not hook noses like those of Iranis.

You exhibit that confidence. Besides your a Parsi.
All Parsi girls I knew were smoking.
Had Straight Aryan noses not hook noses like those of Iranis.

That's uncanny. You know exactly the one thing we make fun of our Iranian brethren about ... crude fun considering the hook is what the Arabs are known for.

Hmmmm

I'm from Pune too.

Not a single petrol pump is open.

All medicals - open.

Kirana shops - some in camp, and near the station.

Got eggs (no milk anywhere), Maggi, biscuits, achar (already have sacks of rice, dal, atta, and salt, oil, etc stocked last week), soap, savlon, wholewheat bread (normal was finished), medicines, custard powder, etc.

Save your cash. Use card wherever possible. Never know about the ATMs.

Yes. We had a drizzle in the early evening as well. Also right now.
Hey man how are you? back home finally i see.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom