What's new

Things are really bad after 21 days lockdown announcement

C'mon man you are posts are well written.
Are you serious? I never saw you claiming to be an autist

I would have already been married with kids with my previous love if my autism didnot wreck the relationship

My autism and her double-bind personality

A match made in deepest pits of HELL

We consider every elite/educated Hindu of India, as Bhakt, Sanghi and Chaddi Dhaari, unless proven otherwise, beyond a reasonable doubt.:lol::lol::lol:
Did not expect such generalization from you.
Next you will call White Nationalists - Hinduwadis for not being comfortable with Muslims.

There's no ruckus as such. But I do believe that Modi has a dirty habit of not giving citizens enough warning and notice. This is not a political statement at all.
Thats true.
Without info, people will panic. It was odd that details regarding what will remain open and how people are supposed to get them were not provided.
Modi came up with a tweet after the address concluded. Not effective.

Mostly people in lower income areas tend to panic.
In my area, the max crowd I saw at a grocery store was 8 to 10 people. That was around 8o clock or something like that.
I went at 11, and got some junk food.
I have been building a collection, for a while.
15850755076652379330930952327849.jpg

This is my emergency stock. Food deliveries are working fine, as of now.

I feel like you are trolling me.

I wish...I wish.... Let me share you a nugget from my first diagnosis session a few years back..The doc said it would take three to four months of one on one sessions to determine whether I am neurotypical or autistic (around half a dozen sessions)....then in the middle of the session...he asked me some questions about how i perceive the world and reality and how do I think other people perceive the world or reality and what do I think is wrong in the normative operating procedures of others...I gave my asnwers and then asked me what do you mean you make incessant lists and chains in your head all the time? My diagnosis happened in a port town in Northern Germany that I have never been to before that day....I told the doc, do you see those buildings outside from the window? He said yes ...well from this angle to me this looks like the Ziggaruts of Ur..and then proceeded to say what lists then start automatically self organizing in my head...He started laughing, somehow restrained himself...and said you know what Mr.Juggernaut , come back Friday morning next week, and I will have the diagnosis papers ready for you..will still have to do a computer aided test beforehand though

Back
Top Bottom