What's new

They want to kill me, I’ve recorded a video message & kept it in a secret place. : IK

The only way IK will die in jail is by not giving him his special medicine, which he takes every day. I think he is pre-empting such a move if it happens.
Rana Sana Ullah has on many occasions said that he will not be provided that medicine.
Is Rana Sanuallah butcher of Model Town your hero?

Bruh doing politics at the cost of state. Don't know what his endgame is. Even if he comes back to power, i don't think he would make any difference.

Pakistan is a sinking ship better to eject before we turn into syria. I hope i am able to leave this country for good in the next 2 3 years.
I suggest you go to India...they will welcome you with open arms.

Bruh don’t worry. Your dg isi just sold the country plus his *** out to the Americans. Your visa has a greater chance to be accepted. I can accommodate work for you at my gas station when you get here.
No thanks. I am pretty sure I'll live a decent life if i end up in the US or UK with my medical degree. I hope the visa works out for other aspirants as well.

As usual, trolls making fun, it's kind of pathetic and sad that those making fun are devoid of our history. Wasnt Liaqat Ali Khan assassinated? Wasnt Zia-ul-Haq assassinated? Wasnt BB assassinated? Even ZAB was assassinated under the false pretext of justice.
Bots and modi rss want to discredit PMIK by using malicious hate and disinfo.
Even in their country Gandhi was assassinated by rss and Indra Gandhi by her guards.
In Pakistan, Pakistan 1st PM was assassinated, hitman killed right away and investigating DSP plane was bombed along with report.
Zia was killed. Benazir was killed not long ago.

The Great Moron Con Chapter Three-fourths: Dreams of Jahnny Ungraiz. :D

Why wait to release the video? Please do it now!
Director and producer
FSuzVE1XEAQ8U3r.jpg

Just release the damn video bro.

Itne to Kate Windslet ke tottay ka bhi intezaar nahi kya tha 20s me.

Salaam

I'll repost my reply from the other thread here.

That is the most disturbing part. Imagine if he is assassinated and right at that time a video surfaces of Imran Khan in which he names important people and what if those names include high ranking officials?

BB was assassinated but her husband was there to calm the situation and even that took a while. With IK there is no one, and on top of that a video surfaces naming people? What if that list includes people in military leadership? Utter chaos.

This is by far the most dangerous development thus far because those he named don't have to be the ones to assassinate him. Someone else could do it and it would plunge the nation into chaos.

No thanks. I am pretty sure I'll live a decent life if i end up in the US or UK with my medical degree. I hope the visa works out for other aspirants as well.

The equivalency test is very difficult. My cousin had to prepare for an entire year before taking it. A lot of Pakistani md’s give up on it entirely and end up driving ubers.

Back
Top Bottom