What's new

They want to kill me, I’ve recorded a video message & kept it in a secret place. : IK

No thanks. I am pretty sure I'll live a decent life if i end up in the US or UK with my medical degree. I hope the visa works out for other aspirants as well.
My nephew is a doctor in the UK - the pay is rubbish and the hours are insane - consider Canada or believe it or not Seoul if you have a high TOIEC/ILETS score.

And since you are a fan of not one but two GANjai

So that makes you Gand0
O Bhai I did not mean to offend others, it's me and Norwegian. We do make fun of each other.
Calling others patwari, Youthia and others should not be encouraged in my opinion.

The equivalency test is very difficult. My cousin had to prepare for an entire year before taking it. A lot of Pakistani md’s give up on it entirely and end up driving ubers.
Bro - south Asians in general think they complete mbbs and migrate abroad - get their PLAB and $$$ 💰. Reality is much harsher - you stand better employment prospects of your a nurse than a fully qualified daktar in the US or UK at present.

IK's assassination is becoming a more serious possibility, and after today it is even more likely. The country is leaping into the unknown.
is there anyone with balls that can stop this madness? seriously is there anyone in the higher command that is even trying to stop this madness?
why cant they remove The 3 stooges from within?- this is the most straight forward thing we should do if we are in that environment

US-India-Sharif/Zardari family nexus in control.

Pakistan was regime changed by India by proxy. India requested it to the Biden administration when they came into power and they obliged. There were regular meetings in India by US diplomats prior to NCM for consultations.

His death will cause an East Pakistan like civil war.

This was easily preventable, but those in power value their own personal greed over the country they took an oath to serve.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Sounds like we need Jason Bourne for this mission.
jason-bourne.gif

He wouldn’t be the first one in our sordid past to end up like that I’m afraid to say.
There are so many conspiracies against good people - even high profile personalities - in Pakistan, that if they were all revealed it would demoralise the country on a scale much larger than 1971, Bhutto or Imran's death ever will.

I hope the day comes when the country is stable enough that we can look back in disgust, learn our lesson, and move on peacefully when all is revealed.

Benazir too had made a "dying declaration" and named her killers... Nothing happened

They are planning to kill IK and nobody will be able to do anything if they succeed.

"They" are too powerful.. Much more powerful than our Establishment which only acts as their "sahoolat kaar"

Back
Top Bottom