What's new

They want to kill me, I’ve recorded a video message & kept it in a secret place. : IK

Because he himself was the killer and made sure no culprit was found in his wife's murder case

Look how happy he is on his inauguration.

Daughters looking smug too. Psychopathic family. Benazir was a thief too.

1652551212058.png

Not that difficult. If you're consistent and academically good, you get through it. Yes it takes time but it's worth it.

People leave after working for 6 7 years to the gulf. Most doctors who go to the UK go because of the passport prospect. Know plenty of docs working in Gulf after working in England for sometime.

US is an entirely different ball game. Yes you earn a shit load of money. Don't know what you're talking about but a consultant after residency averages 250000k a year. Plenty of seniors in the state who are content. It's better to be a dog in Pakistan then to be a young doc.

Yeah but you trade a lot of perks as well. Like in Pakistan as an MD, you can treat your patients like shit. You can also write a dozen or so medicines by simply testing the patient visually for their ailments and have them out of your office in 10 minutes. That shit doesn’t fly in the west.

Also nobody will be chakking your tattay because you happen to be a doctor in the west, like in Pakistan. No rop jamana here.

Last edited:
is there anyone with balls that can stop this madness? seriously is there anyone in the higher command that is even trying to stop this madness?
why cant they remove The 3 stooges from within?- this is the most straight forward thing we should do if we are in that environment
thats never gonna happen here.... no patriots left in there!

Yeah but you trade a lot of perks as well. Like in Pakistan as an MD, you can treat your patients like shit. You can also write a dozen or so medicines by testing the patient visually for their ailments and have them out of your office in 10 minutes. That shit doesn’t fly in the west.

Also nobody will be chakking your tattay because you happen to be a doctor in the west, like in Pakistan. No rop jamana here.
Man we know. That is why every doc is leaving pak. We know how the US system works via electives in undergras years. Thousand of IMGs come to US every year.

I don't know much of Pakistan's internal politics, but I have a feeling IK will be killed. That is the best outcome for India, a good leader gone followed by years of instability and civil unrest.

Imran Khan has a video recorded for when PML murder him... Statement made by him here....

omg
I am pretty sure everyone laughs at us because of this political circus going on every other year for the last 20 years at least

The circus killed clowns like Benazir, Mumtaz, Bhutto, Zia, etc. Etc.... Want to see the clown list??

I don't know much of Pakistan's internal politics, but I have a feeling IK will be killed. That is the best outcome for India, a good leader gone followed by years of instability and civil unrest.

Yes... The military establishment, plus the supreme Courts, and all the political parties want to murder him.... So they can continue to rape the corpse of Pakistan

Well I hope they are not stupid. They know the harsh consequences of killing khan at this time.
Consequences are for you and I. Our businesses, our livelihood, our unguarded families and children. For the ruling elite there are no consequences. The country will burn, the poor will loose their life and property in a few days of anger. And then people will forget. An election will be hurried, it will be stage managed, and a compromise will rule again and maintain the status quo.

At least that is what they think.

I on the other hand think it is time for Pakistanis to raise their hand to fight and for PTI to raise the temperature. Just as 700 people have been identified by the government for arrest, PTI and True Pakistanis must build a list of a 1000 traitors. The day they start the war, then all those targets must know they are on that list and just as they kill and maim us, they too will be on a list. The entrenched power system will not give up so easily. If good honest people are going to be made targets, then corrupt, murderers, crooks, not matter which institution they are in, will also be on a list. Corrupt courts, will be replaced by people's courts. Police and judicial remand and punishment will become public remand and punishment. Till the badmash don't fear of this outcome they'll alway have an upper hand.

Dont go into a gun fight with a knife.

Consequences are for you and I. Our businesses, our livelihood, our unguarded families and children. For the ruling elite there are no consequences. The country will burn, the poor will loose their life and property in a few days of anger. And then people will forget. An election will be hurried, it will be stage managed, and a compromise will rule again and maintain the status quo.

I on the other hand think it is time for Pakistanis to raise their hand to fight and for PTI to raise the temperature. Just as 700 people have been identified by the government for arrest, PTI and True Pakistanis must build a list of a 1000 traitors. The day they start the war, then all those targets must know they are on that list and just as they kill and maim us, they too will be on a list. The entrenched power system will not give up so easily. If good honest people are going to be made targets, then corrupt, murderers, crooks, not matter which institution they are in, will also be on a list. Corrupt courts, will be replaced by people's courts. Police and judicial remand and punishment will become public remand and punishment. Till the badmash don't fear of this outcome they'll alway have an upper hand.

Dont go into a gun fight with a knife.

Fully agree with this post. It's time to fight back.

I on the other hand think it is time for Pakistanis to raise their hand to fight and for PTI to raise the temperature. Just as 700 people have been identified by the government for arrest, PTI and True Pakistanis must build a list of a 1000 traitors. The day they start the war, then all those targets must know they are on that list and just as they kill and maim us, they too will be on a list. The entrenched power system will not give up so easily. If good honest people are going to be made targets, then corrupt, murderers, crooks, not matter which institution they are in, will also be on a list. Corrupt courts, will be replaced by people's courts. Police and judicial remand and punishment will become public remand and punishment. Till the badmash don't fear of this outcome they'll alway have

Fully agree with this post. It's time to fight back.

Our KPK Pakhtun brothers' guidance and expertise is needed here.

PMLN has a history of using Punjab police to kill innocent unarmed civilians

Here is N league thug destroying public property in front of police

Defensive measures need to be sorted out.

- Safety goggles,
- Barbed wire cutters,
- Water bottles, rag clothes (for makeshift gas mask)

Last edited:
Our KPK Pakhtun brothers' guidance and expertise is needed here.
weren't yall in Karachi killing and maiming people on a daily basis, 100s of dead bodies daily
I think yall have the expertise in killing people, why would you need someone else to help?

or do you think they are barbarians butchers who can guide you in becoming one too and this is their expertise in life?
I am just struggling to understand this

Every idiot of modern Pakistan has been killing each other for the last 800 years at least, we don't need more of that - cause this is all we have been doing for 800 years, this is the history of last 800 years- killings and more killings and than even more killings

Last edited:
I hope civil unrest follows up with nukes flying towards India.

Imran reiterates threat to his life, says has recorded video naming 'all conspirators'

Dawn.com
May 14, 2022

PTI Chairman Imran Khan addressing his party's political power show in Sialkot. — Photo: DawnNewsTV

PTI Chairman Imran Khan addressing his party's political power show in Sialkot. — Photo: DawnNewsTV

PTI Chairman and former prime minister Imran Khan said on Saturday his life was in danger and that he has recorded a video in which he has taken the names of all those who "conspired against me" since last summer.

Imran, who claims he was ousted from the top office by foreign powers through local players due to his pursuance of an independent foreign policy, made these remarks in his party's political power show in Sialkot. "There is a conspiracy hatched against me in closed rooms in and outside the country, and they want that Imran Khan's life [is lost]," he said.

"I knew of this conspiracy ... so I have recorded a video and kept it in a secure place. If something happens to me then this video will be [made public] in front of the nation. In it, whoever has conspired against me, whoever is complicit since last summer, I've named everyone.

"They think 'Imran Khan can be an obstacle in our path and needs to be removed.' And that's why I've recorded this video because I think this is jihad and not politics. If something happens to me then I want all my Pakistanis to know who was complicit in this conspiracy.

"I've named everyone who planned and [revealed] how, through a foreign conspiracy, this corrupt lot, together with them, and others who were with them, ended my government. I recorded the video because it's [part of the] history of how the powerful are never brought under law and always remain safe. Those who betrayed this country, I want their faces to come in the open," the PTI chairman said.

The purported threat to Imran's life was first spoken of by Faisal Vawda during the last few weeks of his government in late March.

Imran, in his speech tonight, said that his stance on rooting out corruption was not shared by those in "powerful positions".

"During my 3.5 years I tried my best that those looting this country for the last 30 years got sentenced and action was taken against them, but those in powerful positions, who were supposed to do justice, did not consider corruption bad. They've accepted that the powerful will steal and no one will catch them."

Imran urged his supporters to participate in his planned march towards Islamabad, warning that if they did not do so then "this country will be destroyed." He told his audience to brave the climatic hardships that the scorching summer is likely to throw at them on their way to the capital.

The PTI chairman also called on the youth to "start preparing immediately" for the march, adding that the government would try to impede the march by putting curbs on transport, petrol, internet and other services.

He predicted that a "sea of people" would be by his side when he heads to Islamabad.

Imran also questioned the judiciary about its handling of corruption cases against the Sharif family since the new government came into power, alleging that the officials in the Federal Investigation Agency were either being transferred or threatened.

He paid tribute to FIA's former director Mohammad Rizwan, who probed the money laundering charges against current Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif and Punjab Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz, and died of a heart attack on Monday.

Imran alleged that Hamza had "threatened" Rizwan due to which he was under "immense pressure" and died as a result.

The PTI chairman claimed that another FIA investigating officer, Nadeem Akhtar, also suffered a heart attack yesterday.

"Where are the courts? It is your job to protect them," Imran said as he called out the pressure those investigating the "mafia" were subjected to.

He also lambasted the new government on the economic front, saying that the PTI regime had left it at a promising point but since the "regime change", the rupee had depreciated alarmingly and the stock market had crashed.

Back
Top Bottom