What's new

They don’t do a damn thing for us: Trump to Pakistan

Well to be fair, he is right. Why would Pakistan do anything for any one?? Pakistan means business , wont compromise national interest. No matter what Trump, Modi or Putin say.

LOL. Even in rich West above 90 percent of people have private loans.

Even at a country level

1) India begs the US for more jobs

2) US begs India for more market share, buy US OIL and Defense Equipment

3) India begs Russia for more market access and access to Oil & Gas resources

4) Russia begs India for more defense purchases

The universal truth is that its easier for the rich to get loan, than for the poor. The represent lower risk.

But the risk is covered by higher interest rates.

My 4 years old niece can put better sentences together then the Orange man. :lol:

Even at a country level

1) India begs the US for more jobs

2) US begs India for more market share, buy US OIL and Defense Equipment

3) India begs Russia for more market access and access to Oil & Gas resources

4) Russia begs India for more defense purchases

Of course what you call "begging", the sane call Negotiating.

Discussing this goofy is waste of time, even if he is the President of the most powerful country on earth.

BTW we are not mercenaries go and do your job by yourself we have aided your far more than the money you claim thst yiu gave us.

The point is IMF does not give loans out of concern for humanity. They make money and influence policies through those loans. There are no free lunches.

Taking a loan can also be considered negotiation. You approach multiple parties (China, Saudi, UAE, IMF,etc.) to increase competition and then the lenders would compete to offer you better terms.

The point is IMF does not give loans out of concern for humanity. They make money and influence policies through those loans. There are no free lunches.

Nobody claimed they do that. Not even IMF.

Taking a loan can also be considered negotiation. You approach multiple parties (China, Saudi, UAE, IMF,etc.) to increase competition and then the lenders would compete to offer you better terms.

No one is competing to give money to pakistan. In this particular case, everyone is refusing to give money. So here its actually begging.

and we can block nato supply if we needed too.

Because that worked so well after the bin laden raid? We had to back down didn't we? They sent their supplies via central asia instead!

Nobody claimed they do that. Not even IMF.

No one is competing to give money to pakistan. In this particular case, everyone is refusing to give money. So here its actually begging.

Do you think people at IMF are fools to lend money based on begging?

Money is lent either based on credit worthiness and/or collateral.

i think trump believes in some kind of revenge and he said all this because he is surrounded by anti pakistan elements.indians are using congress against pakistan.question is what will happen if pakistan stops all kinds of help like protecting american troops in afghanistan?results will be disaster for americans.i don't know what they want but we must end all kinds of help now.a powerful country president accused pakistan twice.i think it's time to move on and let americans fight alone in afghanistan.i think CIA knew everything about osama hiding.they knew the place.i don't believe that shakeel afridi was alone to give this kind of information.he was using resources,may be CIA.CIA can do anything.they didn't say sorry after brutal assasination of JFK.our establishment must end all relations now.do more do more do more? you can't win in afghanistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom