What's new

They don’t do a damn thing for us: Trump to Pakistan

They're not even that good looking and the vast majority of indians don't even look like that............:lol:

No they DONT

but vast majority of all peo0ple ARE not blessed in other country NOT just INDIA

you should know that better than most

Have you seen the state of white lower working class people
The freshie indian pak community
The somlians
The rough Romanians

GET REAL

No they DONT

but vast majority of all peo0ple ARE not blessed in other country NOT just INDIA

you should know that better than most

Have you seen the state of white lower working class people
The freshie indian pak community
The somlians
The rough Romanians

GET REAL

Certain races have a FAR higher percentage of good looking people compared to other races. That is a fact.

heres your aryan race

GettyImages-515401250.0.jpg

Certain races have a FAR higher percentage of good looking people compared to other races. That is a fact.

100% agreed

Being privlidged enough to be born in uk I have travelled and seen and worked with many nationalties

I liked

Spanish in Barcelona
Italians in Rome
Swiss in Mortiz
And I absolultely love the east European girls from Ukraine solvakia and other parts of the Baltics.

I also think Iranians are very nice looking people & some Turks

BUT OVERALL the east Europeans consistently are the best followed by Spanish

Aryan but also mixed with other races, and what is purpose of this pic in this thread, you're just a troller, can't post anything positive/productive @Storm Force :crazy::crazy::crazy:

You started this nonsense

We WHERE TALKING ABOUT trump AND his demonising of Pakistanis

there are few questions .........

after the salala attack in 2013 sughra imam asked in upper house few questions from our political and military establishment which were replied by Jaleel Abbas Jelani and they were very eye opening... for about 8 months NATO containers were stopped to pass through pakistni territories, Sughra imam asked how much we were charging for each container .. she was answered by Jaleel Abbas Jeelani "nothing " we are letting them pass through as a "gesture of goodwill ".. then she asked how much America paid for each container to pass through the central asian territories... she was replied by ....1700 Dollar Per Container, now you know how and why children of that time civil and military govt officers are living in America because they watch always American interests ... even now does somebody tell me how many containers pass through our territories? how much we are charging against them????

Imran Khan may use this opportunity (or be forced to) to soft withdraw from the WOT to gain back the Religious parties and the Pashtuns along the Afghan Border, after the whole Asia Bibi situation. The military will have to back channel negotiate with generals in DC to get them to remind this orange guy what the whole picture looks like. The cost of trans-shipment is just one aspect.

Let's block NATO and U.S supply and air routes into Afghanistan for a couple of months to remind the orangutan what Pakistan has done for the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom