What's new

They are getting ready to reintroduce Malala to Pakistan

Acha g...

Jab Sab Allah ny hi kiya ha to Rona Dhona kis baat ka..

Why don't you ask Allah Swt why He made her the way He made her and why He didnt not take into account your or anyone elses sense of aesthetics?

You think the average Pakistani can gulp down on Tolkien :pop:?

They can barely get out of the trance of nani for **** sake.
I was talking about America. But Their are probably Urdu translations of LOTR

She will act as a landa liberal thorn in the side of Pakistani state as long as she lives.
Did I forget to mention how ugly she looks yuck.

Unless being made PM was written in Nikkah agreement, i don't see the point of the thread unless it is about raising awareness against early marriages.

People have run out of content. Part due frustration of everything being already said and part due everything's already been done.

She will act as a landa liberal thorn in the side of Pakistani state as long as she lives.
Did I forget to mention how ugly she looks yuck.
Just curious. Do you harbour similar sentiments about looks of a "fairly large" number of Pakistanis who aren't lucky enough to look like a Demigod like you ?

I hope she dedicates herself to the marriage and (future) children instead of any silly and futile attempts to enter Pakistani politics - she will fail miserably.

Malala is an equal Pakistani as most of you.

All keyboard warriors abusing her who have done nothing significant in their lives, on the other hand she has actually won Nobel prize for Pakistan.

What a shitty post, some comments from senior members are shameful.

Malala is an equal Pakistani as most of you.

All keyboard warriors abusing her who have done nothing significant in their lives, on the other hand she has actually won Nobel prize for Pakistan.

What a shitty post, some comments from senior members are shameful.
You desi Tommi, libtardu, Desi angrez, burger and fit in all the slurs that comes to mind

How can you support this yahood un niasaras saazish of dajali Malala?

The funniest things for me is that she is a Nobel laureate !!

So out of 7.5 Billion people on this planet, these douche bags gave her this !! :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Well we saw many defend the nani so wouldnt be surprised if they defend her either
the sad thing is that despite obvious corruption of the nani gang, NAB is still doing nothing. the corrupt r still roaming free, infact they r thinking about making a comeback in the next elections

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom