What's new

They are getting ready to reintroduce Malala to Pakistan

Ofcourse its not..we love our nani?
Its matter of respect for all of us..

So is the fact that she is the first pakistani to create world famous calibri font

May allah give her lengthy life and fullfill her wishes of screwing us all over 😍
Whites women are enough in peshawar and america

But i am short on burgers in peshawar..any advise?
Dum pukht kah teh moj bana
World famous **** editing software from Nani hub.com

good for pakistanis , specially for liberation of girls of pakistan .

Liberation as in Delhi police rounding up couples with hindutva right wing parties on Valentine and beating them up with rods, men and women alike right in the capital of the world's largest democracy ?

He made a greater sacrifice
You fear her? Why are scared? I am sick of the mentality where we see ants with microscope and say : hoay, itna Bara janwar.
She will become another aurat march bullshit man. Always agitating and protesting. She will demand gay rights and other crap which has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Muft ka panga. Free ki sar dard.

I will check with her..but i am afriad she might find or create one on me..so i love her but i still keep my distance 😍 😍
Sab phare jaan ge!

She will become another aurat march bullshit man. Always agitating and protesting. She will demand gay rights and other crap which has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Just let the LGBTQ-x marry dude. At least we won't have to put up with their future generations.

Maybe all this panga is necessary to balance out the other side of crazy radical panga
You give one side a free run they'll run havoc- or at least that's how I feel

It's like animal kingdom if you leave someone without a prey it explodes in population

If you leave radical left or right unchecked without a radical left or right
You'll see more crazy things

She will act as a landa liberal thorn in the side of Pakistani state as long as she lives.
Did I forget to mention how ugly she looks yuck.
In the same era Aitzaz literally jumped on a suicide bomber and saved all the other kids at his school. Something which only an SSG officer has done other than him. You realize that requires balls of steel.

Why is he not in Western media? Why did the West not change their profile pictures or say pray for Peshawar in their social media posts?

Pure hypocrisy.

Sala gunman is manhoos ko zinda chor gaya hamara gala laga kar

She isn't coming to Pakistan. She will remain in Britain.

She will act as a landa liberal thorn in the side of Pakistani state as long as she lives.
What is wrong with u? Why pick on a woman?
Let it be man
waiting for desi tommies to defend their baji :sarcastic:
Men that attack girls are really low.
What if your sister was shot for trying to get an education and then threatened by the tali again and again and we all laughed at her years later when she got married. Sad world

Its nice she got married, I guess. I was forced to read her book in school and it made me want to bang my head in the wall so I'll never forgive her for that

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom