What's new

They are getting ready to reintroduce Malala to Pakistan

In the same era Aitzaz literally jumped on a suicide bomber and saved all the other kids at his school. Something which only an SSG officer has done other than him. You realize that requires balls of steel.

Why is he not in Western media? Why did the West not change their profile pictures or say pray for Peshawar in their social media posts?

Pure hypocrisy.

Why not Palestinian kids killed by Israel are portrayed as heroes?

Ahed Tamimi is my hero. Not Malala. This whole Malala saga is cultural appropriation and patronization. Its white man telling me that its only a white man who can save a brown girl. This narrative reeks of colonialism.

Malala is a hero because she took bullet from TTP terrorist. What about Nabeela? Girl of same age who was protesting against drone strikes? Whose family was killed by a drone strike in front of her? She wasnt even granted US visa first time to testify before the Congress.

So the white man is telling me with condescension that your life is not worth it. Its just a 'bug splat'. If we kill you, its ok. Just accept it.

This is why I hate what Malala stands for and look down on people who idolize her. I have nothing against her as a person but what she is an icon for.

Ah ok...I had to read Lord of the flies...so I watched the movie instead...looool
In sophomore year? It's just so dreary. They keep fking around with the pig's head and the stupid conche the whole time.
What is wrong with u? Why pick on a woman?
Let it be man

Men that attack girls are really low.
What if your sister was shot for trying to get an education and then threatened by the tali again and again and we all laughed at her years later when she got married. Sad world
Malala is not disliked in Pakistan for seeking education she is disliked because she is a useful idiot in hands of foreign powers.

Why can't they give good books in school like Lord of the Rings, Sherlock holmes and Call of Cthulu
You think the average Pakistani can gulp down on Tolkien :pop:?

They can barely get out of the trance of nani for **** sake.

If a uneducated lohaar aor sindhi thug can rule Pakistan then why not well educated malala ??

Did I forget to mention how ugly she looks yuck.

If you get shot in the head by Dear Talibs I think Malala will still look better than you. :)

BTW the fellow whose "Fear is not an option" photo you are carrying, absolved the TTP when it attacked the Pakistani PNS Mehran base in 2011 even though TTP itself claimed the attack :
Responsibility

The Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) publicly claimed the responsibility of the attack. Reuters quoted the words of Ehsanullah Ehsan, the spokesperson of TTP, by telephone from an undisclosed location, "It was the revenge of martyrdom of Osama bin Laden. It was the proof that we are still united and powerful,". Lieutenant-General(retired) Hamid Gul— former director-general of the ISI, rejected the TTP claim. Gul blamed the United States for this incident as Gul told the Channel 4 News that there is absolutely no doubt that this was a U.S. operation. However, Gul did not provide any evidence for his claim.
@Taimoor Khan, you too carry the fellow's photo. Do you two still want to ? And you want me to say what else he did ? Any titled member who gets angry with my post and wanting to click on the -ve rating button, should reflect.

In this attack 17 Pakistani military personnel and a fireman were killed and 16 navy personnel were injured.

@Goritoes, in the other thread you said to me about APS attack by the Taliban. What do you say of the above ?

If you get shot in the head by Dear Talibs I think Malala will still look better than you. :)

BTW the fellow whose "Fear is not an option" photo you are carrying, absolved the TTP when it attacked the Pakistani PNS Mehran base in 2011 even though TTP itself claimed the attack :

@Taimoor Khan, you too carry the fellow's photo. Do you two still want to ? And you want me to say what else he did ? Any titled member who gets angry with my post and wanting to click on the -ve rating button, should reflect.

In this attack 17 Pakistani military personnel and a fireman were killed and 16 navy personnel were injured.

@Goritoes, in the other thread you said to me about APS attack by the Taliban. What do you say of the above ?

About Mehran Attack? I hate TTP/ISIS, their very existence is what I want to wipe off from the face of the earth.

In sophomore year? It's just so dreary. They keep fking around with the pig's head and the stupid conche the whole time.

Malala is not disliked in Pakistan for seeking education she is disliked because she is a useful idiot in hands of foreign powers.
So is Nawaz Sharif, billo, zardari etc. But I think picking on a girl is easy

Yar malala ko he ly ao is meesnay sy to kuch hona nahi . Tassalli rkho i.k sy pehlay bhi dunya chalti thi is k bad chalay gi ap apna zehni tavazun durust rkhny ki koshish kro bs.
kia level hai patwario aur bughz imranio ka aurto ka sahara chaye.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom