What's new

These Men Heard A Girl ‘Being Raped’ In A Parked Car. How They Reacted Will Leave You Speechless

And yet another shocking video:

A Shocking Experiment In a Lack of Humanity

(Please note that this is only an act and the blood is not real). To our audience in India, please tell us this is not true. How could there be such a lack of humanity in such a beautiful culture? Could anybody please explain how this is possible? Is the actor well known? Could all of these people have known it was not real? Or are these statistics in this video the truth? Only 1% (or less than) of people passing would stop and help a dying victim?? It does not seem possible from our perspective so we need clarification on the accuracy of this claim. Please shed light on this lack humanity and what has transpired in this video.

This is simply unfathomable. Great job to Actor Varun Pruthi who made this video.

Last edited:
Maybe if I had named this thread shocking reality of ignorance in India then people would have barged in to save mother India!

But not 1 came to comment on social experiments! Sad reality is Pakistan is heading down that street (not completely down coz I myself know a few people who came over to help complete strangers though there is a large number literally like that stop doing what you are doing and watch the drama....sharam tou hai hi nai! then again we also have 1122 )

hence for awareness and also thori sharam ajai I post such videos!

@Aeronaut @Manticore @Jungibaaz @T-Faz @blain2 @Oscar @WebMaster @Chak Bamu can we change the title of the thread to: "social experiments showing the death of humanity!"

(Please note that this is only an act and the blood is not real). To our audience in India, please tell us this is not true. How could there be such a lack of humanity in such a beautiful culture? Could anybody please explain how this is possible? Is the actor well known? Could all of these people have known it was not real? Or are these statistics in this video the truth? Only 1% (or less than) of people passing would stop and help a dying victim?? It does not seem possible from our perspective so we need clarification on the accuracy of this claim. Please shed light on this lack humanity and what has transpired in this video.

This is simply unfathomable. Great job to Actor Varun Pruthi who made this video.
\

I cant see any video in this post. Was it something happened in India?

\

I cant see any video in this post. Was it something happened in India?
Array yaar its another social experiment "a hit and run, bedding man pleas for help on an open road and people just watch him die"...

They said the experiment took place abt 1km from a major hospital still no one came to aid even an empty ambulance passing by dindt bother stopping....

in the end the guy gets up says i recorded it and lanat on all of you watching a man die ...he said it could happen to you or your brother tomorrow and then he brought up some rape case and said this is exactly what you guys did then...

Array yaar its another social experiment "a hit and run, bedding man pleas for help on an open road and people just watch him die"...

They said the experiment took place abt 1km from a major hospital still no one came to aid even an empty ambulance passing by dindt bother stopping....

in the end the guy gets up says i recorded it and lanat on all of you watching a man die ...he said it could happen to you or your brother tomorrow and then he brought up some rape case and said this is exactly what you guys did then...

You want original one? here is it....

Kerala Corner | Page 337 #5045

Shameful and true to a large extent.

Would have been interesting to see the reaction if a woman walked by the van, though I suppose no woman would be walking the street at night in the first place.

Not specific to India. Remember the Sialkot brothers? and that was not an experiment.
I already mentioned that in my post that Pakistan is also going down that road!

first YOU make the EFFORT the people made in the video, after that you are FREE to say anything.

Also, pls don't HIDE behind a YouTube poster, if you want to say it, just SAY it.

You are even AFRAID to post what you want to, wonder what you will do if you are involved in such a situation.
Kid dont troll on my thread! This is a thread to raise awareness...I already told him to read the next post and it was taken care off...this thread is not to start a war its to raise awareness that people really are becoming soo insensitive and inhumane! read post 18 it was dealt with!

To be REALLY FRANK, his behavior made people skeptic......He came from no where in blood & than say he was hit by a car, obviously it was hard to believe as no one seen the accident & someone had an accident on some other place wouldn't come for help on some other place.

I had an accident myself, & seen 2 faces of India, one who just saw & walked through & another who came till my home to help me.
well many people "newly came on the site" so they wouldnt know if he came from some place else!

It doesnt matter and doesnt justify how lightly human life is taken...

that was really ...no words to describe ...

It happened in one of the most prominent place in state capital. It happened in the middle of Railway station and transport bus stand (both are opposite sides of the road), it had police station right across, police aid post with in few meters.....

Oh now i am a KID??? & Do you OWN this thread??? & which part of my post was a troll, i said him directly, that if he want to say something to Indians than say it directly, why hiding behind a youtube poster?

Also, wonder why all videos are related to India to raise Awareness, if you want to act NEUTRAL bring something from your part of the world as well or is it that it is the IDEAL place on earth?
Ok Mr. wanting to pick a fight

1) I am the one who bothered opening such a thread and I wish to keep it clear of all jhagra and whatever so people can have a look and think!

2) you cant tell what one is thinking and just coz you think you know what he is thinking you want to pick a fight? Do it in your BIMARU corner or Desi corner or any other dhaba not my thread!

3) Because someone in India is sick of you people ignoring the problem and preforming these social experiments! Mind you I am the 1 putting it up for my country commenting that it also happens in Pakistan!

So about being neutral that is decided based on how one's brain works...

So based on your "thinking and acting" my thinking says you just wanna pick a fight and point out all wrong with Pakistan but GOD FORBID 1 of your issue is brought up!

You action shows you cant tolerate such threads and are derailing it to be a India - Pakistan border

well many people "newly came on the site" so they wouldnt know if he came from some place else!

It doesnt matter and doesnt justify how lightly human life is taken...

these videos are rather mode for PR and are utter nonsense , you can see it from the title . Bad news sells .. as for the content its concocted BS. People are far better than this .

It happened in one of the most prominent place in state capital. It happened in the middle of Railway station and transport bus stand (both are opposite sides of the road), it had police station right across, police aid post with in few meters.....
that is sad! I am sorry to hear that...it is rather disgusting how selfish human can get!

Back
Top Bottom