What's new

These Men Heard A Girl ‘Being Raped’ In A Parked Car. How They Reacted Will Leave You Speechless

something which i observed so i post someones youtube comment on it-

Wow are indians dumb or what? Because a random guy runs up to you and say its a social experiment, you dont open the door to make sure there really is nobody inside? Amazing! I love India. I hope more rapists go there.

wth? really? i didnt browse the comments...man retarded people everywhere! :unsure:

Yaar the same person also said:

Ok fine. I take back what Ive said. Its just the way it was shown it got me really fired up I couldnt even think straight after.

Well if you save the girl what shit can the police do to you?
dont you know what happened in KSA? the womens hostel that was burned? the girls inside turned to ashes and no one helped them? well if someone did, im sure the government would have be headed him, for touching a non Mehram woman, LOL.
but this is Pakistan and not KSA, so i dont think the police would do much except, interrogations and some chittar, but im sure you will be able to sleep well at nigght, knowing you saved someone? and besides as Muslims we must make Allah and happy without caring who is thinking what, just like the Quran said
"and if you save one human, it is as if you have saved the whole of humanity"

dont you know what happened in KSA? the womens hostel that was burned? the girls inside turned to ashes and no one helped them? well if someone did, im sure the government would have be headed him, for touching a non Mehram woman, LOL.
but this is Pakistan and not KSA, so i dont think the police would do much except, interrogations and some chittar, but im sure you will be able to sleep well at nigght, knowing you saved someone? and besides as Muslims we must make Allah and happy without caring who is thinking what, just like the Quran said
"and if you save one human, it is as if you have saved the whole of humanity"
sources? Sorry but I dont share the same genre of your humour!

sources? Sorry but I dont share the same genre of your humour!
not Humor, bro, and sorry im outta sources, someone here on PDF used that as an argument against me, so i just used it here again, ignore and it and just read the rest LOL

not Humor, bro, and sorry im outta sources, someone here on PDF used that as an argument against me, so i just used it here again, ignore and it and just read the rest LOL
Next time if that happens shut the person up by asking for sources 90% will either give you wiki or some stupid gossip column!

why would i want to do that? i dont like KSA very much anyway...........
Not liking a country doesnt give you a passport to malign it based on rumors! Knowledge is the key say if that is a lie at least you can catch a liar and not believe his lies next time if they are about Pakistan!

Seriously, you take this low IQ moron seriously?

People who generalize a group of hundreds of millions of people like that are hopeless semi educated morons.

Besides, all people were shown the cameras and the caption also clearly said that all those who are mentioned as heroes had conversations with the entire team within minutes after the incidents!

Seriously, you take this low IQ moron seriously?

People who generalize a group of hundreds of millions of people like that are hopeless semi educated morons.
Besides, all people were shown the cameras and the caption also clearly said that all those who are mentioned as heroes had conversations with the entire team within minutes after the incidents!
Did you somehow miss post 18?

Not liking a country doesnt give you a passport to malign it based on rumors! Knowledge is the key say if that is a lie at least you can catch a liar and not believe his lies next time if they are about Pakistan!
K

A Comment on a Video:

Strongly dislike... Experiment ?? Is this an experiment topic ? The guy who tried to help, next one he sees a real one, he will think it's an experiment. !!

How authentic are these recordings? This is a very well planned way of social behaviour engineering, you show such (dramatized) scenarios on TV, first introduce some indifferent people then bring in "Heroes", interview them and spread the message in a well planned "Real" looking situation.............not saying its bad though

Back
Top Bottom