What's new

Kerala Corner

10368332_812508858762436_4486019895604407616_o.jpg

Bus Accident.I know this will happen in Tambanoor .People are so busy with their life and dont have any time to care their fellow people even if he fighting for life like this.
Bloody hell.:pissed:
Oh!! That's horrible. Even this kind of incidents are happening more and more in Kolkata. The more we are advancing, people are becoming less sensitive.

WTF? this man died & people are just crossing by?

He was hit by a bus and nobody bothered to admit him to a hospital.. He died later!!

To be frank, the way he is lying most people will think he is lying there due to excessive alcohol, which is also common in Kerala..

How did he die?
WTF? this man died & people are just crossing by?
He was travelling in a bike,when he knocked down by a private bus. He was there unconscious for about 10 minutes after which a lady police and autowalas took him to hospital where he died later. The worst part is,this took place in the very heart of Trivandrum,kerala's capital,right in front of Central Railway station and Bus terminal,even I go there regularly. :hitwall: we are down to dogs man

He was travelling in a bike,when he knocked down by a private bus. He was there unconscious for about 10 minutes after which a lady police and autowalas took him to hospital where he died later. The worst part is,this took place in the very heart of Trivandrum,kerala's capital,right in front of Central Railway station and Bus terminal,even I go there regularly. :hitwall: we are down to dogs man
We are living in a dog eat dog world.This is so disappointing...

He was hit by a bus and nobody bothered to admit him to a hospital.. He died later!!

To be frank, the way he is lying most people will think he is lying there due to excessive alcohol, which is also common in Kerala..
Come on man,he was hit by a bus in his bike and people certainly would've noticed him being hit!

Heart wrenching !!!
Heard about it in the news the other day.....I hope nobody else has to face this kinda death ever.
May he rest in peace.

STOP me if you CAN :yay::yay:
Wish I could read Tamil but unfortunately I can only talk not walk. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom