What's new

Kerala Corner

Nooo
When he returns just remind me about it.Now who knew Dray will start getting banned at @ranjeet 's frequency???
That reminds me @utraash is banned too. And @madooxno9 is missing.
Whats wrong with all of them??

I am alive :enjoy:
Just trying to pass 17 subjects in 15 days :coffee:

Red bull , coffee and exam .

Though i was banned also for some time :undecided:

Kya ho raha hai yahaan? Tum sab Bimaru log milke Kerala corner se Keralites ko hi bhaga diye ho kaa?:angry::angry::angry:

Enne nalla Cheralanadu-nivasingal, please come byaak.

Ningal Truly,
Concerned Kannadiga.:sad:

@Indischer

long time no see.

some indian become mad today and doing skin color conversation :lol:

What the F is up with Indians and skin color?

:O

I am alive :enjoy:
Just trying to pass 17 subjects in 15 days :coffee:

Red bull , coffee and exam .

Though i was banned also for some time :undecided:
All the best.....
17 subjects in 15 days....champ u can do it!! :-)
Thankgod u were banned....concentrate on your studies for now.
We'll torture you when you return.
Daivathinte swantham nadu.

Pakshe Chekuthante santhathikallanu thamasikkunnathu.
:blink::blink::blink:

Enhhh???
I have never seen you post in sach shudh malayalam.

How are you???

And where is @kurup ???

All the best.....
17 subjects in 15 days....champ u can do it!! :-)
Thankgod u were banned....concentrate on your studies for now.
We'll torture you when you return.

:blink::blink::blink:

Enhhh???
I have never seen you post in sach shudh malayalam.

How are you???

And where is @kurup ???

sick, with the flu, and I just witnessed the heaviest rainfall I have seen whilst I was in New Zealand. And -2 degree weather.

:(

I will be O.K. though. how are you, Queen Levina?

10368332_812508858762436_4486019895604407616_o.jpg

This was the first thing i saw in the morning yesterday..... it took me a good 5 minutes to come in terms with this news..... Bloody this happened in front of Thampanoor railway station and KSRTC bus stand..... I know how difficult to even cross the road there.....Oh yeah 20 meters ahead you have a police station.... You have a police aid post in railway station and one in KSRTC bus stand.... You have traffic police always standing on the entrance of make shift route to KSRTC station....You have railway police standing on the entrance of Railway station....Forget police station look at the red shirt fellow who walked pass that guy as if nothing is around..... How sick we mallus are....What is the point in being called the most literate state???? Bihar or jharkand must be better than this....

Oh yeah what was that photographer doing???? He must have thought my job is to take the picture and make the world aware of this...... But did he know that the guy lying down was a photographer himself????

This is one of the instant when i felt ashamed of being a mallu.....

Kannanam !!!

Njan nannayi urangi!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
sick, with the flu, and I just witnessed the heaviest rainfall I have seen whilst I was in New Zealand. And -2 degree weather.

:(

I will be O.K. though. how are you, Queen Levina?

Did I read it right???
Queen???
Hehehe.....okay lets get straight to the point what is it that you want??? I mean what favor are you expecting from me ??
I am not as dumb as I sound :P

Going for a party today...excited to wear my new black dress, thats what is happening at my end. (i know its girlish....thot I might buggg you as well :D)

nair said:
Njan nannayi urangi!!!!!!!!!

Njaanum!!! :-)

You were right about the mallu mentality. Somehow I have stopped reacting to such news, I have heard and seen soo much that I feel numb now.

Just found out what a flu can do to my body.... :P

Njaanum!!! :-)

You were right about the mallu mentality. Somehow I have stopped reacting to such news, I have heard and seen soo much that I feel numb now.

At 6 am in the morning u wake up and open the door and look down for news paper and see this..... This was there in the front page (upper side) in mathrubhoomi yesterday......

Just found out what a flu can do to my body.... :P
At 6 am in the morning u wake up and open the door and look down for news paper and see this..... This was there in the front page (upper side) in mathrubhoomi yesterday......
Gives me shudders!

Gives me shudders!

We had similar experience in my family, My uncle was fell unconscious in the busiest junction of a city which has a population of 2 lakh, he was lying there for about 15 minutes, and a police man took him to hospital.

But there is another part of the coin, shall tell you an experience in our family.

One day my very close relative saw a lady crying in road and one man lying face down in road side, He was stabbed, and everyone standing and watching, after seeing this he took the initiative along with his friend and decided to take him to hospital (he was alive that time), While taking the man his internal organs came out which was put inside by my relative and they took this man along with his wife in a petty auto.... On reaching the hospital the friend went to hospital, and my relative went to police station to report this. And would you believe they started interrogate him for the crime for ten minutes. After all that when he reached hospital with police, the first question raised by SI to the lady was, he is the man stabbed your husband right???? And she was like Nooooo.. He is the only one helped me...... If this is the way our law enforcement people behave, who will take the risk??? In my relative's case there was this lady to say he is not involved, if no one is there as witness then what?????

God help us!!!!!!!!!!

After all that when he reached hospital with police, the first question raised by SI to the lady was, he is the man stabbed your husband right???? And she was like Nooooo..
Typical Indian police story. Once my house was robbed when I was not at home. They refused to take FIR and started interrogating me. Finally, blamed me for being careless. And guess what, police station is just one minute away from my building :lol:

Typical Indian police story. Once my house was robbed when I was not at home. They refused to take FIR and started interrogating me. Finally, blamed me for being careless. And guess what, police station is just one minute away from my building :lol:

They normally try to avoid taking FIR's , because if they take one that become a pending one and they need to close it..... Their performance is reviewed based on successful closure of FIR's..... So scare the complainant is the best way to stop an FIR

They normally try to avoid taking FIR's , because if they take one that become a pending one and they need to close it..... Their performance is reviewed based on successful closure of FIR's..... So scare the complainant is the best way to stop an FIR
Same story all over the country. Administration and bureaucracy have become puppets.:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom