What's new

These are parts of Reham Khan book , watch and decide

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
She also said Wasim Akram's late wife was involved in indecent activities!

Pakistan's politics have been infected with attention thristy people and dirt.

http://www.unewstv.com/129923/off-the-record-shocking-allegations-in-reham-khan-s-book-4th-june-2018

PMLn again using woman. Feel sorry for Reham Khan may be .... may be not ..
The most embarrassing remark , she said , Hamza Abbasi and Murad Saeed has sexual contact with Imran and Imran Khan is ..pardon my lingo " londa baz " .... allah raham kara iss aurat pa.
PMLn badly exposed in this program.

@Imran Khan
Murad saeed and hamza ali abbasi with imran khan involved in romantic relation :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Mentee
@Khafee
@Signalian
@Dawood Ibrahim
@Shane
@Maarkhor

Murad saeed and hamza ali abbasi with imran khan involved in romantic relation :woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
@Mentee
@Khafee
@Signalian
@Dawood Ibrahim
@Shane
@Maarkhor

Women are test on mankind, they can ruin and make lives, but prefer to ruin more instead of making lives. Woman in the role of mother makes lives of men. In real life, i have seen divorced women talking good things about their husbands, which comes at a surprise in today's world. Some 2000 years ago, i think women were ranked as slaves, not wives. Then Islam gave them dignity.

Women are test on mankind, they can ruin and make lives, but prefer to ruin more instead of making lives. Woman in the role of mother makes lives of men. In real life, i have seen divorced women talking good things about their husbands, which comes at a surprise in today's world. Some 2000 years ago, i think women were ranked as slaves, not wives. Then Islam gave them dignity.
And because of these type of women others get into deep trouble , A woman can take u up or down , they shape a man .

The point-by-point details include “defamatory imputations” towards Bukhari, who is accused in the manuscript of arranging an abortion for a young woman allegedly impregnated by Imran.

The notice details some highly salacious allegations regarding Akram and his relationship with his deceased first wife, including the allegation that he was a cuckold.

Khawaja is accused in the book of having had an illicit affair with PTI chief Imran and exerting enormous control over him. The notice claims Reham called her “chief of the harem” in the manuscript.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/172760...and-among-others-sue-reham-khan-book-content/

Wasim Akram is really angry... He said Duniya ki kisi adallat mein Jana parey US, UK or Pakistan mein is ghutiya aurut ko nahi choranga at geo TV.. Will go till end

‏ریحام کی کتاب سے اقتباس:

شادی سے چند روز قبل ایک دن فون پر مجھ سےپوچھنے لگے "کیا میں کبھی تمارے خواب میں آتا ہوں؟"
میں نے جواباً کہا نہیں۔ ﮐﯿﻮﻧﮑﮧ ﻣﯿﮟ ﮨﻤﯿﺸﮧ ﺁﯾﺘﮧﺍﻟﮑﺮﺳﯽ ﭘﮍﮪ ﮐﺮ ﺳﻮتی ہوں۔ یہ سن کر ناجانے کیوں غصے میں فون ہی بند کر دیا۔

Page 103[emoji16][emoji3][emoji26][emoji50]

‏ریحام خان کی کتاب سے اقتباس:

میں نے عمران سے پوچھا مجھے شادی کا کیا تحفہ دیں گے؟
کہنے لگے وہ ہی جو جمائما کو دیا تھا۔
میں نے پوچھا جمائمہ کو کیا دیا تھا ؟
کہنے لگے "طلاق"
Page 103 [emoji3][emoji23]

Another one.

‏ریحام کی کتاب سے اقتباس:

ایک رات عمران بہت غصے میں گھر آئے اور کہنے لگے دیکھو کیا حال کردیا ہے پاکستان کا لوگ "گدھے" کھا رہے ہیں۔
میں نے بس اتنا کہا آپ جب باہر ہوتے ہیں تو اپنا دھیان رکھا کریں، مجھے آپ کی بڑی فکر ہوتی ہے۔ یہ سن کر پتہ نہیں کیوں مزید غصے میں آ گئے۔
Page No: 204

Back
Top Bottom