What's new

There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Recruit

Reaction score
muslim-and-russia1.jpg

A Muslim representative of Russia said that if Muslims do not get Islamic Sharia Law and Courts in the country there will be blood in the streets. He demands that Russia give in and allow them to have their own Sharia courts and laws. Russia is starting to have a large Muslim population and it is growing.

41d3d14ba52687c2a7b0.jpeg

Muslim Russian representative says there will be blood in streets of Russa if they don\'t get Sharia - Austria Videos : Firstpost Topic - Page 18

By the year 2020 one in 5 Russians will be a Muslim:victory:
Serbian_Republic.gif

9.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother was in Russia in the 90's...she liked it...but the Mexican colleagues she was with got dirty looks and bad attitudes (they are brown...like Chechens etc.). Has it changed so much?

There will be blood in streets of Russa if muslims don't get Sharia

blood on the streets as in more terrorist attacks?? Russia is going to be a hell hole soon if they don't take corrective measures.

blood on the streets as in more terrorist attacks?? Russia is going to be a hell hole soon if they don't take corrective measures.

keep ur suggestions to urself only

Russia and Russian muslims are going to bring back the lost glory days of mother Russia back
Serbian_Republic.gif

Аллах акбар ху! Да здравствует матушки-России

Take it from a resident in Russia: Muslims in Russia are more assimilated into society than the West. Maybe some radicals in North Caucasus want Sharia, but the vast majority of Muslims don't. Russian government has little morals or reservation, so they will not hesitate to crush efforts by radicals to impose something.

It looks like some foreign hand behind all this game in Russia. and I guess Russians knowz very well about this blackmail game......:smokin:

My mother was in Russia in the 90's...she liked it...but the Mexican colleagues she was with got dirty looks and bad attitudes (they are brown...like Chechens etc.). Has it changed so much?

They may be in the wrong place..i bagged myself the hottest russian chicks in nakhotka...and i am brown.

Self delete....miss read the post.

Did any one of you ever considered that what lies in Islam that it is accepted so widely and Why is it the fastest growing religion in the world? There was a time in the life of Prophet PBUH when people used to say, whoever reads it, converts, whoever listens to it, embraces it - so ban its reading and listening.

Whoever has slightest believe in him should give Islam a try and not from some MOLVI or ALIM.. recite Quran in the language you understand. there are 30 chapters, try going through one only. If it has a light in it, you will find it before you and if it doesn't, you would still know what it was about.

Anybody up for a challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom