What's new

Islamic law to be enshrined in British law as solicitors get guidelines on 'Sharia compliant' wills

Your branding me anti Muslim does not help :disagree: Because I will fight against all religious laws. Religion should be there to guide people (at most) and not dictate.

No one is dictating...
The second point that you make is absolutely juvenile - and for that reason, I want everyone here to read it and have a laugh.

What are you talking about? What "second point"?

Besides, read my first post again - I am not against the British 'rational' pro Sharia stand. Their country their rules. I will just chuckle and move on. :)

You can't do much either :lol:

Islamic Law has had tons load of influence on india throughout centuries. Funny thing is, most people who bash Islam don't even realize how epic, thorough, and transcendent influence of Islam has been on humanity on global level, Mashallah!

As I showed in the last post, I bet majority of anti-Muslim idiots who will cry on this small gesture by Britain over Islamic law will never realize that the so-called 'English Law' all these loons so ardently follow is itself influenced by Islamic roots :lol:

No one is dictating...

What are you talking about? What "second point"?

You can't do much either :lol:

Islamic Law has had tons load of influence on india throughout centuries. Funny thing is, most people who bash Islam don't even realize how epic, thorough, and transcendent influence of Islam has been on humanity on global level, Mashallah!

As I showed in the last post, I bet majority of anti-Muslim idiots who will cry on this small gesture by Britain over Islamic law will never realize that the so-called 'English Law' all these loons so ardently follow is itself influenced by Islamic roots :lol:
Again you misunderstand. You should in all honesty go through some comprehension lessons. This affect Britain. Not me. I just had a POV, which I expressed, and the matter ends for me here. You can have a party if you like, not sure how it affects you, but who cares. :tup:

UK install zionist Al Qaeda everywhere, so a bit sharia for the seems logical

But i fear it's a trap, as NATO can remove muslims in CAR in the absolute apathy from the whole world

How does being a British citizen cause you to be concerned with my opinion.....
Because this is British law being corrupted.

You are wrong, you have to provide for all your children even illegitimate ones, your sin is not transferred to your son or daughter that you are going to deprive them of sustenance.

South Asians may have a lot of poor in UK but that does not tell the whole story either. Pakistanis are also the third richest ethnic group in UK after Whites and Indians not to mention Indians may have Muslims among them as well.

British Pakistanis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ethnic groupMedian total wealth
White British £221,000
Indian £204,000
Pakistani £97,000
Black Caribbean £76,000
Other Asian £50,000
Black African £21,000
Bangladeshi £15,000
Your source is from Wikipedia, mine is an official source. British Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are the two poorest ethnic groups even below Africans and Carribeans. Indian Muslims in the UK are a small minority, irrelevant to the point.

Typical lie by neo-nazis who just hate everybody that is not white.

Muslims make tremendous contribution to Britain on daily basis. There are thousands of lawyers, doctors, engineers, social workers, media persons, nurses, and businessmen/business women in Britain who are Muslims and serve Britain more than a jobless nutcase like you can ever imagine!

There are 10,000 Muslim millionaires in Britain...creating hundreds of thousands of jobs and contributing to the economic and cultural life of Britain. Forget millionaires and billionaires, even average Muslims make uncountable contributions of Britain's welfare...

"In London alone, an estimated 33.6 percent of all small to medium enterprises and businesses are Muslim-owned. With over 13,400 Muslim-owned businesses, they have created more than 70,000 jobs and some have gone to become big household brand names."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/uk/Muslim-pounds-rock-British-economy/articleshow/25267169.cms

Muslim hatred blinds everyone here. And "indians" just LOVE to give "thanks" to your anti-Muslim racist bigoted rantings.
Your source is "Times of India", I have read some of there articles and the grammar is atrocious so hardly a great place for facts about the UK.
Also compared to other communities, it is poor. So stop trying to glorify a failed community.

Last edited:
@EDLdefence hey idiot click the link it has your chart too wiki has sourced the chart back to an official British government page.

Maybe in your opinion women should stay at home and not build their own careers but this view is not shared by the millions of Muslim women in the UK who study, build careers and think that they are equal to other men.
You also may think that a man or a woman shoudn't have sexual relations outside of marriage but what blame will you apply to the children born out of wedlock who are disowned and left to their own devices?

First of all, please do not confuse my personal opinions with the laws of Islam. They may be similar, there may be some overlapping and then there may be a difference......but at the end of the day, Islam knows more about us then even we do and our faith must dictate our daily terms of life, not our personal opinions.

Furthermore, that is indeed my personal opinion that women should stay home and their men must take care of them. In our households, women are the key driving individuals, they control the finances and have the final say in most decisions. Just because they stay home and do not earn money does not discount the fact that they are equally important, if not even more so, in any relationship.

As for the relations outside of marriage part, I can understand what appeal such acts hold especially when there are all the pleasures void of any commitment or responsibility. However, must that mean that we should allows our baser, animal instincts to dictate terms of our society or should our society discourage, to the point of disowning, the immoral activities? In my opinion, the bastard child has no fault and must not be held responsible....I am not sure what Islam says in the matter, but I am confident that whatever it says, it says because of some underlying reasons.

Next time try to read the whole sentence instead of picking words out of context. The sharia law on inheritance does discriminate on those basis. This is against the sensibilities of the vast majority of people in the UK. You can only discriminate in this manner in this case because the law allows your divide your property in whatever way you wish. If you attempt to do these stunts outside of this context, you will be prosecuted under the equalities laws which was drafted and enforced by 21st century Britain.

Perhaps you fail to fathom the basic reason why people in Europe prefer to stay outside of marriage. It's because of these laws.....the same laws that must serve to protect us somehow act to deter us from the most respectable act of marriage. Adultery and Rape (consensual sex too is rape in Islam where both parties are guilty) are common and acceptable norms. These are the kind of values that we do not want in our society, in our children.

Furthermore, in Europe a person can draw up his/her will any way he/she wants to....it can even be drawn up to banish rightful heirs, the same cannot be done in Islam. In Islam, a person cannot disavow his legal heirs. And most importantly, this is how Islam guides us to draw up the inheritance, however a person is free to give out whatever he wants to whomever he wants during his life.

In my own opinion, these laws which were drafted in 7th century Arabia are not suitable for life in 21st century Britain but at the same time my libertarian sensibilities do not want the government to intrude into my personal life.

And herein lies your fundamental flaw, that you believe the laws to have been written by people from 7th century Arabia! They day you understand who the laws actually belong to, that would be the day you would stop giving out your uninvited, and extremely limited in knowledge, opinions.

Don't talk about something you have no knowledge of retard.
Muslim immigrants from South Asia are mainly low class and most live in poverty here in the UK.
Poverty rates among ethnic groups in Great Britain | Joseph Rowntree Foundation

The post above, and the choice of words is just a glimpse of your background and your upbringing.

However, I do not require any singular opinion on the status of migrants. I know the migration process and I know how points are accumulated. I know quite well who is provided immigration so my friend, be extremely thankful to the extremely hard working, honest Muslims that migrated to your country because you needed them more then they needed you.

You are wrong, you have to provide for all your children even illegitimate ones, your sin is not transferred to your son or daughter that you are going to deprive them of sustenance.

I am not sure on those laws about illegitimate children. But even before we begin to argue on the matter, after educating ourselves about Islamic laws on same, we must ask the mother why she would choose to bring up a bastard child into the world?

Last edited:
Just what the heck...a 21st century country gives into 7th century penal code? Thought the British could do much better!

Or maybe 7th century penal code is more robust to deal with the specific issues the British govt is facing?

Back
Top Bottom