What's new

There was such a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters

What's happening in India right now can be justifiably called karma. Idiots like @Jackdaws who have been sowing hatred towards China or the Chinese are now experiencing apocalypse inside India. Serves you right i say. By repeating that the virus originated in China despite facts have shown that Covid virus was already present in other parts of the world before China discovered it shows the unlimited hatred he harbors inside his evil soul. Now India is facing the biggest crisis like never seen before as the nation's healthcare system is crumbling for the whole world to see. He should be thankful to China who is willing to extend help to India in this dire situation. To people like that idiot i say let India burn down completely, to reasonable Indians i say may God save India.

At least you believe in Karma or God or any such non-materialist metaphysical concepts

when hinduvta strong, they mock you, calling you terrorists, beggars, isolated all sorts of names, and calling surgical strike and total dismemberment on you

when they are on the knees due to incompetence, they praise you with a few words, turning your against each other, how clever!

Sadly, cheap chanakya techniques still work in 2021.

The other day OP was talking about how Bengali Muslims are worse than dogs and all the horrible things that need to be done to them.

And now see him bask in Pakistani empathy.

Anyways I think this Hindu-Pakistani bhai bhai and China as a common enemy was tried during Ayub Khan's regime. Didn't work back then, I see no reason it will work now amidst stronger Hindutva sentiments. They can keep trying though, I guess, good luck? Lol.

Last edited:
China's population centres are wayyy far from India....Distance matters when it comes to evoking concerns among the population of another nation....and the racial difference on both side of the Himalayas is huge...partly influenced by the Himalayan disease border... (pure South Asians donot feel comfortable living above 2,000 metres in height) while pure Mongoloids donot come down lower than 1600 metres due to the low immunity to diseases prevalent in subcontinent......

and Pakistani culture even if not identical is for the most part recognizable for majority of Indians....major Pakistani population centres are also below 500 kms from many major population centres of India, beating inter-city distances within India in many cases

Many might might try to insinuate that Mongoloids may have lower empathy towards other human beings..But I donot think that's the case...When the Iranian conjoined twins lost their battle during surgery in 2003, Singaporean Chinese were crying inconsolably on the streets....we all saw those pictures on TV

The bigger problem is China is under the sway of Legalism. And worship of the State precedes everything, even if that means sensitivity towards fellow man's suffering is disregarded.....This is much different than Confucianism which takes a much kinder, balanced approach towards inter-human relationships
i guess the reason for this Chinese attitude towards indians are indians and their illogical rhetoric against all neighbors, not all countries are like Pakistan, despite that indians are still abusing Pakistan but Pakistanis want to help those poor indians who are suffering and its in Pakistan nature to help humanity, its also in our religion.

Indians we really now understand very well. At least most of them who are the Modi fans. Just like a Jew understands a German person who is hardcore supporter of Hitler, knows. Anyway for Pakistani, India like USA wants to drive China and Pakistan politics apart by first using people against politics. With China, the people don't care because it is not our focus. With Pakistan, they are just telling them we are all raping Muslim women and have killed millions and millions and locked up even more millions. So eventually the people will grow to hate and force government into taking different position. USA doesn't quite care about this with Pakistan but other middle eastern countries where China buys oil. India however does.

Defintely more on one side. This whole thread is horrible. It immediately calls Chinese people a certain way and tries to make nice with Pakistanis here. It tries to subtle way saying Pakistan and Indian are bhai bhai and we have warmth unlke those different looking guys over there who trust me are all like this and that. All men will be judged by God for both their actions and their stupidity too. Enjoy your wares of hatred and conflict... talking blah blah blah saying much and meaning and doing little.

Then claims all there is is gloating from Chinese side on this forum. Well I should remind that there is balance. Half gloat the other half don't and feel bad for those who lose lives and those effected. We don't owe India fake feel good messages. We don't owe this forum fake sentiments. Indians on this forum celebrate Chinese in harm and loss. But it is not representative of India.

Anyway I see again another thread is talking over these sorts of ideas of pushing people into liking or disliking. All USA, western nations and India does is push ideas on liking and disliking things. You sell conflict and hate.

Dude, there is no reason for anyone to hate an average Chinese.
My problem starts with your government and its policies and how this very government even rules over average Chinese like you.

The same is with Indians. There are plenty of trouble creators on the Internet and its not their fault either. They are fed that hate over the years through their media and bollywood. Their government benefits from it. They abuse Pakistanis, Pakistanis abuse them back and the cycle continues.

Does that affect how I look at an average Indian or Chinese?
No. I come across both plenty of times and I've never had any issues with how I dealt with them or how they did.

No doubt the behavior of many of the Chinese members has been disappointing but to be fair, some of the Indian pdf members display great cruelty whenever tragic things happen to the Chinese people as well, particularly the OP.
Absolutely not. I have been quite encouraging toward any Chinese member who wishes to join their 100,000 Chinese citizens to ask for refuge in India. I support the Chinese Uighur citizens. My problem is with the CCP and its cheerleaders, not the simple average Chinese citizen who lives in Communist bondage without any freedom.
Sadly, cheap chanakya techniques still work in 2021.

The other day OP was talking about how Bengali Muslims are worse than dogs and all the horrible things that need to be done to them.

And now see him bask in Pakistani empathy.

Anyways I think this Hindu-Pakistani bhai bhai and China as a common enemy was tried during Ayub Khan's regime. Didn't work back then, I see no reason it will work now amidst stronger Hindutva sentiments. They can keep trying though, I guess, good luck? Lol.
When did I specifically say Bengali Muslims? Don't lie. I said Bangladesh is pretty much like a colony of India and the thread took off from there.

Rip to all the fallen. I hope @colonel rajesh is still not denying the fact so many of his countrymen have died due to covid or have been affected by it.

Can we all just come down and agree to the fact that if any of us ever met the other in RL. We won't be exchanging fists and kicks but rather sitting down and telling/listening to stories?

Can we all just come down and agree to the fact that if any of us ever met the other in RL. We won't be exchanging fists and kicks but rather sitting down and telling/listening to stories?
Absolutely in real life all these clenched fists ready for a fight would change to hand shakes. :lol:

A few days ago - there was a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters which I haven't seen. From cricketers in Pak on social media to many members like @Imran Khan @Musings @Iltutmish @Indus Pakistan looked at the Covid crisis in India from a humanitarian perspective and rose above differences.

Thanks to multiple Chinese posters now gloating and enjoying the current state of the crisis in India to score cheap points on the dead bodies of Indian citizens (because of a virus that originated and was spread because of the CCP), at least Indian posters must not forget that when it mattered, the average Pakistani stood by us. There might be a few expections, but by and large this is true. For that we should always be thankful.

These stupid Pakistanis are the reason why we have never been able to go the extra mile required to plummet India.

I hope this covid situation worsens in India and destroys its economy and population centers. because we all know , if India becomes strong , it will use its might against us.

Death to India,, Especially Hindu Indians .

I despise both the Hindutvawadis and the Chinese Communists, but in the grand scheme of things, the latter are far worse and harmful to the Muslims than the former.
The Hindutvawadi is the devil we know.
China hates Islam and Muslims so much that despite knowing full well that what it is doing to the Uighurs will open it up to a barrage of criticism from the international community, and also potentially jeopardize its relations with Muslim countries and their populations which it is keen to strengthen relations with, it went ahead with it anyways.
Let’s be honest, there are a lot of people in the world who hate us Muslims. Hindutvawadis are just one such category of people. The Islamophobic European Far-Right are another. The Chinese Communists are another.
Each of them try to hurt us in a different way. The European anti-Muslim bigots constantly try to provoke us by publishing sacrilegious caricatures of our blessed Prophet. Various European countries have also banned some of our fundamental religious practices, like female veiling, infant male circumcision, animal sacrifice and Halal food, and even minarets on mosques.
The Hindutvawadi, no matter how fanatical, doesn’t steep that low. They don’t want to ban the burqa or the practice of khatna or even the calling of adhan on loudspeaker. Nor do they dare commit sacrilege against our Prophet and our Quran.
I think the reason is because the Hindutvawadi, unlike the European anti-Muslim bigot or the Chinese communist, has religious sensibilities of his own.
So the real threat of the Hindutvawadi to us Muslims is not in terms of our freedom to practice our Religion, but a danger of harming us socially, politically and economically.
The Chinese Communist have taken their anti-Muslim bigotry to genocidal levels. They justify their mass detention of millions of Uighur Muslims in the name of rooting out religious extremism. Of course, they have exploited that term by using it vaguely. In reality, they are detaining people for things like keeping Arabic names, growing a beard, wearing a skullcap, going to the mosque regularly, fasting in Ramadan, not drinking beer or eating pork, and the like. According to the Chinese Communists, these are examples of “religious extremism”!

And be very cautious Pakistanis ,

These Indians following the philosophy of Chanakya are using this covid excuse to sour our relationship with chinese ... Don't fall for it..

Back
Top Bottom