What's new

There was such a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters

Yes - the west exaggerates in its propoganda war against China, just as they exaggerate Pakistani military atrocities in Bangladesh but there is truth to it to allow them to exaggerate it.

So long as there is that truth, no matter if it meant a group of guards at a Chinese “re-education” center raped a Xinjiang women and the west plays it as mass rapes - that one rape will still be a truth to talk on.

nothing but cia smear campaign, western scholars admit there is no evidence but lies.

Quite a few westerners living in China and have first hand experience in xinjiang become youtubers to refute these lies based on their own experiences.

If Soviet Union still exist and China is west ally, would you see these bullshit stories?

You reap what you sow. India wished for COVID crisis in Pakistan. It is getting a good taste of its own medicine.

Never forget, they laughed at China and Pakistan , wishing ill on us

Never forget, they laughed at China and Pakistan , wishing ill on us

These Indians can cry crocodile tears all day long. Won't make an iota of difference to us.

They are begging for sympathy and empathy now. You earn sympathy and empathy. You don't demand it. India doesn't deserve sympathy and empathy when it wishes harm to others. What goes around come around.

These Indians can cry crocodile tears all day long. Won't make an iota of difference to us.

They are begging for sympathy and empathy now. You earn sympathy and empathy. You don't demand it. India doesn't deserve sympathy and empathy when it wishes harm to others. What goes around come around.

exactly, indians even call on nuking China when Covid started

exactly, indians even call on nuking China when Covid started

The internet is filled with RSS hate against China and Pakistan. We know the true face of this enemy.

Do I feel sympathy for RSS dogs? None whatsoever.

nothing but cia smear campaign, western scholars admit there is no evidence but lies.

Quite a few westerners living in China and have first hand experience in xinjiang become youtubers to refute these lies based on their own experiences.

If Soviet Union still exist and China is west ally, would you see these bullshit stories?
You would still these stories if there was truth - but then the media machine would be made to suppress it like it does today with India’s hindu extremism being hushed away because today they need it against China.

However, any western intelligence “smear” campaign cannot gain momentum unless there is background truth to it. Where they have failed against China there was no truth, where they are successful there is some reality to the accusations.
China is one of the safest countries for women, if you like to learn more about raping, you chose the wrong spot, go to South Asia or the west could be a much better bet.
You can keep going in circles as is your characteristic, and I will continue to regard it is sheepish propaganda - hence, lets agree to disagree as first suggest. You can paint what I say as lies and I will continue to call out yours.

You can keep going in circles as is your characteristic, and I will continue to regard it is sheepish propaganda - hence, lets agree to disagree as first suggest. You can paint what I say as lies and I will continue to call out yours.
You are wrong, I have no interest in spinning lies about Pakistan.
However, any western intelligence “smear” campaign cannot gain momentum unless there is background truth to it.
Do they need any truth when accusing Iraq of possessing WMD?

You are wrong, I have no interest in spinning lies about Pakistan.
You are wrong to think I am tongue tied when it comes to everything that isn’t inside Pakistan and somehow your not saying anything about Pakistan requires my loyalty to not say anything about China( although in truth Ive actually helped delete articles and suppress what I saw as clear exaggerated proportions against China - perhaps I should stop entirely)

You are wrong to think I am tongue tied when it comes to everything that isn’t inside Pakistan and somehow your not saying anything about Pakistan requires my loyalty to not say anything about China( although in truth Ive actually helped delete articles and suppress what I saw as clear exaggerated proportions against China - perhaps I should stop entirely)
We have many China haters in this forum, one more and less won't make any difference. I didn't ask you to do anything, I was just discussing the topics.

We have many China haters in this forum, one more and less won't make any difference. I didn't ask you to do anything, I was just discussing the topics.
Your nationalist perception can only see black and white - that is your folly.

Back
Top Bottom