What's new

There was such a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters

We (Pakistanis) look at India, and we want to compete (to atleast maintain a status quo) with India in all ways. Be it education, health, defence, infrastructure etc.

So if India is fucked up than we will have no motivation hence we will be same as you guys. And it's painfull to watch 1.5 billion fcukedup humans. So, for the common good of us , we must pray for each other and hope we keep competing each other so that we keep adding value (even if it's very little) to the world and our people.

Apart from this, human suffering is never appreciated neither from our side nor yours and should remain so. We need the same voices to be heard louder than those asking for destabisation in relations.

We (Pakistanis) look at India, and we want to compete (to atleast maintain a status quo) with India in all ways. Be it education, health, defence, infrastructure etc.

So if India is fucked up than we will have no motivation hence we will be same as you guys. And it's painfull to watch 1.5 billion fcukedup humans. So, for the common good of us , we must pray for each other and hope we keep competing each other so that we keep adding value (even if it's very little) to the world and our people.

Apart from this, human suffering is never appreciated neither from our side nor yours and should remain so. We need the same voices to be heard louder than those asking for destabisation in relations.
On point! Healthy rivalry and competition is always good, especially if it makes us rise higher and achieve our potential. I refuse to believe anyone of us would actually want us removed as neighbors and rivals. Ofcourse rivalry shouldn't equate to hatred.

On point! Healthy rivalry and competition is always good, especially if it makes us rise higher and achieve our potential. I refuse to believe anyone of us would actually want us removed as neighbors and rivals. Ofcourse rivalry shouldn't equate to hatred.

Save it, didn't you guys just blame USA not give you vaccine raw material on Pakistan lobby?

And blame every Indian woes on Pakistan?

And insults Pakistan as terrorists and beggars and isolated all the time?

Save it, didn't you guys just blame USA not give you vaccine raw material on Pakistan lobby?

And blame every Indian woes on Pakistan?

And insults Pakistan as terrorists and beggars and isolated all the time?
:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Because I have seen your true colors - how you send Pakistan faulty equipment and poor manufacturing even when they dished out money for good quality.

Stop insulting your own intelligence by pretending you anything other than the usual paid CCP online army. Ive seen what a racist bunch many of you are against Pakistanis and think them as servants.

There is no brotherhood , it is aligning of interests and nothing more.
Stop insulting your own intelligence by pretending you anything other than the usual paid CCP online army.
That's nonsense. You're extrapolating your bad experiences onto all other Chinese. You should remember the psychology at play.

My experience with professional Chinese people (and I mean mainland Chinese) is still overwhelmingly positive while with Indians, it USED to be positive until Modi emboldened their inner incel and all the stored mughal hatred slipped out of the closet. Indians will NEVER treat you as equals for one CRUCIAL reason. They believe you are inferior primarily for "being forcibly converted to Islam", and secondarily for "stealing part of their India to create Pakistan". Certainly, there are venerable exceptions but notice how the most patriotic Indians always always declare that we Pakistanis should be "grateful" for "Indians letting us have or bequeathing us Pakistan". This arrogance will never go away. Chinese treat us as straightforward partners without all this historical baggage or perpetual inferiority complex projection.

Our parents' generation is long gone. Our contemporaries from India simply wish to spit upon Pakistan, in everything from food labelling to professional life. You're shockingly naive if you don't see this reality, or perhaps you don't have the experience I have.

I sincerely hope and pray that we move away from Bollywood/desi culture and return to our own wonderful Pakistani culture, inspired by our own peoples. More exchange of people and tourism between China and Pakistan will happen in the coming years and we will quickly forget about Hindustan once and for all. The era of desi bhai bhai belongs in some old emotional YouTube montage.

I think Indians loitering here with intent should be cautious and not misinterpret the simple humanitarian gestures of Pakistanis - myself included - as some form of rapprochement without reason. In fact, the Indians here aren't actually that stupid in all probability.

That drama aside, Pakistanis are among the most generous people in the world - arguably to our own detriment! When a calamity befalls even our enemy, we will put differences aside and consider the wellbeing of innocents wherever they live. Whether our neighbours actually appreciate our gestures and advice is another matter entirely.

I guess Pakistan can do everything by itself then. Go on, cut off trade with China, you lose nothing because it's just 'faulty equipment' and 'poor manufacturing' anyhow. do it.
See that sense of entitlement and racism - right there.
You need the ports otherwise the US has you surrounded now.
That's nonsense. You're extrapolating your bad experiences onto all other Chinese. You should remember the psychology at play.

My experience with professional Chinese people (and I mean mainland Chinese) is still overwhelmingly positive while with Indians, it USED to be positive until Modi emboldened their inner incel and all the stored mughal hatred slipped out of the closet. Indians will NEVER treat you as equals for one CRUCIAL reason. They believe you are inferior primarily for "being forcibly converted to Islam", and secondarily for "stealing part of their India to create Pakistan". Certainly, there are venerable exceptions but notice how the most patriotic Indians always always declare that we Pakistanis should be "grateful" for "Indians letting us have or bequeathing us Pakistan". This arrogance will never go away. Chinese treat us as straightforward partners without all this historical baggage or perpetual inferiority complex projection.

Our parents' generation is long gone. Our contemporaries ftom India simply wish to spit upon Pakistan, in everything from food labelling to professional life. You're shockingly naive if you don't see this reality, or perhaps you don't have the experience I have.

I sincerely hope and pray that we move away from Bollywood/desi culture and return to our own wonderful Pakistani culture, inspired by our own peoples. More exchange of people and tourism between China and Pakistan will happen in the coming years and we will quickly forget about Hindustan once and for all. The era of desi bhai bhai belongs in some old emotional YouTube montage.

I think Indians loitering here with intent should be cautious and not misinterpret the simple humanitarian gestures of Pakistanis - myself included - as some form of rapprochement without reason. In fact, the Indians here aren't actually that stupid in all probability.

That drama aside, Pakistanis are among the most generous people in the world - arguably to our own detriment! When a calamity befalls even our enemy, we will put differences aside and consider the wellbeing of innocents wherever they live. Whether our neighbours actually appreciate our gestures and advice is another matter entirely.
Yes , I have great experiences with Chinese as well - but you already made the point I am pushing here. This is a partnership and no more and most of the Chinese have no respect for your culture or religion.
As long as they need the Arabian sea backup and a check to India, Pakistan is useful.

As far as India is concerned, you are making conclusions on what I think of the current generation of Indians. They are fairly disconnected and more so from generation that survived partition and have their own sense of entitlement and superiority against Pakistanis. They aren’t going to be brothers if that is the concept being assumed from my post. However, there is a greater potential for partnership with India then there would be for China if the attitudes on that side are corrected. Pakistanis in general are more willing to forgive and forget but they too will have to change attitudes.
He is an Insult no doubt!!
Said the racist
@WebMaster @Horus @waz @Slav Defence and all other management staff, is this "insult" or "debate" ?
Because I replied back in your tone have I hurt the poor Chinese sensibilities?

Last edited:
Yes , I have great experiences with Chinese as well - but you already made the point I am pushing here. This is a partnership and no more and most of the Chinese have no respect for your culture or religion.
What do you mean we don't respect your culture and religion?

Without Pakistan we still have the most critical northern border covered: Russia and North Korea. China and Russia form an independent block in terms of all economic activity.

If things get too tough we can simply retire behind our deterrence and live our life. Mountains, deserts and oceans separate us from our adversaries. Nobody can existentially threaten China right now, so our game isn't playing for survival, it is playing for power. If we lose it's not like we're going to get defeated and occupied.

But Pakistan? Your capital is a 5 hour drive from India across flat plains. Your game is survival. Who really needs who?

And you may notice that not once has a single Chinese poster said anything negative about Pakistan without massive provocation from ex-Pakistanis.

It is natural to retaliate to provocation.

As long as they need the Arabian sea backup and a check to India, Pakistan is useful.

As far as India is concerned, you are making conclusions on what I think of the current generation of Indians. They are fairly disconnected and more so from generation that survived partition and have their own sense of entitlement and superiority against Pakistanis. They aren’t going to be brothers if that is the concept being assumed from my post. However, there is a greater potential for partnership with India then there would be for China if the attitudes on that side are corrected. Pakistanis in general are more willing to forgive and forget but they too will have to change attitudes.
So hang on, why should anyone like us just for existing?? This is what decades of "ummah" thought does to us. It makes us lazy and demand appreciation without merit.

Pakistan should very much have transactional associations with anyone. I personally would like others to associate with me on merit and mutual appreciation of merits, not for some unquantifiable and intangible bhai bhai mentality.

The Chinese and even the Indians understand this reality while we live in a cuckoo clock.

Yes, Pakistan should certainly offer something at the table, and actually, we do! The problem is, we just don't realise it! Once we emerge from this malaise, the world will be our oyster. The reason I regard the Chinese as partners is because they start us off on a level playing field. They're a nation that doesn't hold biases against us. That's all Pakistan needs to develop and prosper - an equal playing field. The India's and America's of this world will sanction the life out of us before the game even starts, while the Arabs will play bhai bhai when it suits them but spit on us otherwise.

I'm partly in agreement with you, insofar as Pakistan must ultimately rely on Pakistan for success.

What do you mean we don't respect your culture and religion?
The former can be seen in how particular Chinese behave while in Pakistan (abusing law enforcement or threatening them) or how many Chinese expats treat south asians in general abroad - the commentary on Xinjiang is enough to see the religion part.

I’ll reiterate again, just as with the Indians - I don’t see the majority with any disdain or contempt other than just another people with their own positives and negatives as Pakistanis are: but I also don’t buy the troll brigade posting nonsense and that idea of China wishing well for all. China cares about Chinese and nothing more - which is fine without having to lie about it otherwise.

A few days ago - there was a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters which I haven't seen. From cricketers in Pak on social media to many members like @Imran Khan @Musings @Iltutmish @Indus Pakistan looked at the Covid crisis in India from a humanitarian perspective and rose above differences.

Thanks to multiple Chinese posters now gloating and enjoying the current state of the crisis in India to score cheap points on the dead bodies of Indian citizens (because of a virus that originated and was spread because of the CCP), at least Indian posters must not forget that when it mattered, the average Pakistani stood by us. There might be a few expections, but by and large this is true. For that we should always be thankful.

cool story bro.

the truth is that the majority of Chinese, at least before, did not hate or love India, they just don't care or talk about India, it's India which gets in front and says to China "hey look at me I'm your rival" while the Chinese would usually just ignore India because the only country they consider to be a rival is America.

I just went to check what kind of comments were posted on the India defence forum back in the beginning of last year about Covid in China, and while there were like 3 or 4 members who wished good health for the Chinese the majority were just celebrating and wishing death upon Chinese and Pakistanis here are some examples and these were in just the first 6 or 7 pages.

Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٤٢٩_١٩١٦٣٦.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٤٢٩_١٩٢١٤٩.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٤٢٩_١٩٤٢٠٩.jpg

Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٤٢٩_١٩٢٠٠٠.jpg

the blurred words are mainly insults towards Chinese, Pakistanis, muslims. and that was well before the Galwan incident so you can't even use that as an excuse.
if you want Chinese to have sympathy towards India then go to youtube, I'm sure there you could find no less than 3 or 4 Chinese people expressing support to India which is about the same number you had.

the problem is not with the Chinese or the Pakistanis the problem is with you and your government, your idiot government filled the Indian people with hate because ever since dumb@ss Modi came to power his economic policies were a disaster so the only way he can get elected is through nationalism.

by the way those hateful posts were made in a thread in the China section called "Wuhan coronavirus thread" or something like that which they made back at that time to laugh at China, ironically these days in that thread the only thing they talk about is the situation in India.

So hang on, why should anyone like us just for existing?? This is what decades of "ummah" thought does to us. It makes us lazy and demand appreciation without merit.

Pakistan should very much have transactional associations with anyone. I personally would like others to associate with me on merit and mutual appreciation of merits, not for some unquantifiable and intangible bhai bhai mentality.

The Chinese and even the Indians understand this reality while we live in a cuckoo clock.

Yes, Pakistan should certainly offer something at the table, and actually, we do! The problem is, we just don't realise it! Once we emerge from this malaise, the world will be our oyster. The reason I regard the Chinese as partners is because they start us off on a level playing field. They're a nation that doesn't hold biases against us. That's all Pakistan needs to develop and prosper - an equal playing field. The India's and America's of this world will sanction the life out of us before the game even starts, while the Arabs will play bhai bhai when it suits them but spit on us otherwise.

I'm partly in agreement with you, insofar as Pakistan must ultimately rely on Pakistan for success.

Has a single Chinese poster ever made a single negative comment about Pakistan without massive provocation from ex-Pakistanis calling us wumao, bot, gloating about Chinese getting attacked by racists or trying to silence us?

And even the negative comments are very light. There are many negative aspects of Pakistan as admitted by Pakistanis themselves, but we don't even touch those because we feel it isn't our place to criticize Pakistani culture.

The former can be seen in how particular Chinese behave while in Pakistan (abusing law enforcement or threatening them) or how many Chinese expats treat south asians in general abroad - the commentary on Xinjiang is enough to see the religion part.
Foreigners in China also preserve their cultures and way of life , this doesn't mean they disrespect China. and is Xinjiang part of Pakistan? why whatever happens in Xinjiang means disrepect to Pakistan?

cool story bro.

the truth is that the majority of Chinese, at least before, did not hate or love India, they just don't care or talk about India, it's India which gets in front and says to China "hey look at me I'm your rival" while the Chinese would usually just ignore India because the only country they consider to be a rival is America.

I just went to check what kind of comments were posted on the India defence forum back in the beginning of last year about Covid in China, and while there were like 3 or 4 members who wished good health for the Chinese the majority were just celebrating and wishing death upon Chinese and Pakistanis here are some examples and these were in just the first 6 or 7 pages.

View attachment 738632

View attachment 738633

View attachment 738634

View attachment 738635

the blurred words are mainly insults towards Chinese, Pakistanis, muslims. and that was well before the Galwan incident so you can't even use that as an excuse.
if you want Chinese to have sympathy towards India then go to youtube, I'm sure there you could find no less than 3 or 4 Chinese people expressing support to India which is about the same number you had.

the problem is not with the Chinese or the Pakistanis the problem is with you and your government, your idiot government filled the Indian people with hate because ever since dumb@ss Modi came to power his economic policies were a disaster so the only way he can get elected is through nationalism.

by the way those hateful posts were made in a thread in the China section called "Wuhan coronavirus thread" or something like that which they made back at that time to laugh at China, ironically these days in that thread the only thing they talk about is the situation in India.

Indian evil and incompetence on display, no surprise at all

Back
Top Bottom