What's new

There was such a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters

Admit it, Islam, Muslim and Pakistan are three things Indians hate the most. Most Indians understand the India vs China thing is a geopolitical problem and not an inherent hatred against Chinese people (apart from racism), and it's nothing like the visceral hatred towards Muslims especially Pakistan.
Rubbish.

yet most of them vote for politicians and parties that are linked to RSS, and never protest en masse to stop Kashmir lockdown, article 370 abrogation, CAA, NRC, etc.
Lots of protests against CAA and NRC. And what does abrogation of an Article in the Indian Constitution have to do with Pakistan? And many Indians were against the lockdown although I concede many Indians were extremely happy and vocal about the lockdown. I for one, have supported the Kashmiri's right to peacefully protest and demonstrate against the Indian State.

Lots of protests against CAA and NRC.

wasnt the majority that protested against it. i keep saying the word "majority" and you keep ignoring it.

And what does abrogation of an Article in the Indian Constitution have to do with Pakistan?

what have Pakistan and india been fighting over all these decades? lets say for arguments sake that Pakistan isnt relevant to this, but Kashmiris are relevant. they werent asked about article 370, and immediately a 1.5 year lockdown happened to stop them showing what they think.

And many Indians were against the lockdown

most were happy with the lockdown and supported it. i keep saying the word "majority" and you keep ignoring it.

Wrong, it IS the Indian people. They voted for Modi en masse. It's a country of a billion terrorists.
The average man is dumb. They also voted trump Ronald Reagan and Boris Johnson and for brexit

wasnt the majority that protested against it. i keep saying the word "majority" and you keep ignoring it.

what have Pakistan and india been fighting over all these decades? lets say for arguments sake that Pakistan isnt relevant to this, but Kashmiris are relevant. they werent asked about article 370, and immediately a 1.5 year lockdown happened to stop them showing what they think.

most were happy with the lockdown and supported it. i keep saying the word "majority" and you keep ignoring it.
Untrue. Majority didn't even vote for Modi. He got about 30 odd % of the vote. How do you know that majority supported CAA and NRC?

Kashmiris were not even asked when 370 was imposed. Like most Indians, I also agree with the abrogation of Article 370. I also agree most Indians were fine / actively supported the Kashmir lockdown.

Kashmiris were not even asked when 370 was imposed. Like most Indians, I also agree with the abrogation of Article 370. I also agree most Indians were fine / actively supported the Kashmir lockdown.

so your opinion matters on Kashmir and 370. but Kashmiris dont, and they go through 1.5 years of lockdown. wonderful.

What % of Indians are members of RSS? Less than 1%
That's still 150 million people.

Afghanistan was invaded for hosting 1500 people deemed too hateful for world to prosper further.

Untrue. Majority didn't even vote for Modi. He got about 30 odd % of the vote. How do you know that majority supported CAA and NRC?

India’s ‘invisible and unwanted’ will suffer most from Covid - sculptor Sir Anish Kapoor

why you still keep caste system?

isn't it blatantly discriminatory, based upon a person's birth, which he or she has no right to choose.

so your opinion matters on Kashmir and 370. but Kashmiris dont, and they go through 1.5 years of lockdown. wonderful.
Not really. No one saw it coming - not those who supported it and not those who opposed the abrogation of Article 370. It's been discussed since at least 1990.
That's still 150 million people.

Afghanistan was invaded for hosting 1500 people deemed too hateful for world to prosper further.
Maths? 10% would be 150 million not 1%.

Back
Top Bottom