What's new

There was such a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters

Pakistanis and Chinese may have some disagreements but nothing that can’t be handled on the table.

As for India, neutralizing it is crucial in securing world peace. It’s a huge nation filled with a population even crazier and more dangerous than the North Koreans.

Last edited:
They occasionally use the brotherhood plea as a soft power approach to keep Pakistanis in their Desi orbit. Pakistanis generally fall for it.

i wish we could have made Arabic the national language and cut off the linguistic link between Pakistan and india, and bring an end to this desi bakwaas.

It's funny though that the day OP opened this thread I saw another thread in an Indian defence forum where they were casually chatting about trafficking Pakistani women into India for marriage, and how beautiful Punjabi vs Pathan vs Baloch women are. So much for brotherhood.

typical indian mentality. there was a video that went viral a few weeks back when some radical indian hindus were talking about luring muslim girls into becoming their girlfriend and making them renounce Islam later on.

Admit it, Islam, Muslim and Pakistan are three things Indians hate the most. Most Indians understand the India vs China thing is a geopolitical problem and not an inherent hatred against Chinese people (apart from racism), and it's nothing like the visceral hatred towards Muslims especially Pakistan.
Yeah right we all hate muslims and islam that's why we have the second largest muslim population in the world which will become the largest by 2060. Right? fake media figures right?
FT_19.03.29_muslimChristianPopulations_muslim.png

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...ations-and-the-10-largest-muslim-populations/
typical indian mentality. there was a video that went viral a few weeks back when some radical indian hindus were talking about luring muslim girls into becoming their girlfriend and making them renounce Islam later on.
Yeah and should we start judging islam and muslims on what some radical islamist terrorist says? If you want to hate you'll see only hate everywhere

COVID-19: Pakistan allows over-flight of EU aid plane to India
Read more At:

China blocks shipment carrying medical assistance to India

thank you Pakistan
I hope you remember and tell your countrymen. Pakistan and India's enemy is not the Indian people but the Indian politicians. They kill you and innocent Pakistanis.

I hope you remember and tell your countrymen. Pakistan and India's enemy is not the Indian people but the Indian politicians. They kill you and innocent Pakistanis.

Wrong, it IS the Indian people. They voted for Modi en masse. It's a country of a billion terrorists.

Yeah and should we start judging islam and muslims on what some radical islamist terrorist says? If you want to hate you'll see only hate everywhere

i hate india because it has been the source of terrorism since 1947 in order to fulfil its Akand Bharat wet dreams. look at india's history.

Last edited:
Yeah right we all hate muslims and islam that's why we have the second largest muslim population in the world which will become the largest by 2060. Right? fake media figures right?

Yeah the most numerous of persecuted Muslim population anywhere. It's like European Jews during pre-WW2 Europe. Only a new country (like Israel for Euro Jews) can solve this problem.

and how am i terrorist? teri maa ko to aakh bhi nahi mari.

i hate india because it has been the source of terrorism since 1947 in order to fulfil its Akand Bharat wet dreams. look at india's history.
Abe thik se padh le, where did I accuse you of being a terrorist?. My point is just not to judge an entire populace by what a few are preaching/doing.
Yeah the most numerous of persecuted Muslim population anywhere. It's like European Jews during pre-WW2 Europe. Only a new country (like Israel for Euro Jews) can solve this problem.
:hitwall: :hitwall: yeah persecuted that's why they become presidents, vice presidents, chief of intelligence bureau, un ambassadors, entrepreneurs, Engineers, doctors, ....

Abe thik se padh le, where did I accuse you of being a terrorist?

you are right, i am sorry. i got it wrong.

My point is just not to judge an entire populace by what a few are preaching/doing.

these are the same games that fool most Pakistanis every single time. Pakistanis in general are way too forgiving and foolish when it comes to india. meanwhile, india picks a man like Modi to become it PM, who played a big part in the Muslims that were butchered in Gujarat, and its most indians that picked an anti-Islam party like BJP (back to back election wins). most of them support the NRC and CAA stuff. they support the oppression of Kashmir, the violation of Pakistan's sovereignty (such as 26th February 2019), etc.

the indian people are the real problem, the disease. the indian politicians and media are just the symptoms.
:hitwall: :hitwall: yeah persecuted that's why they become presidents, vice presidents, chief of intelligence bureau, un ambassadors, entrepreneurs, Engineers, doctors, ....

then why does a party linked to the RSS and many of its top members are influenced by the RSS keep winning elections? you can clearly see the anti-Islam, anti-Muslim, anti-Pakistan, and anti-Bangladesh agenda that RSS have.

Last edited:
you are right, i am sorry. i got it wrong.

these are the same games that fool most Pakistanis every single time. Pakistanis in general are way too forgiving and foolish when it comes to india. meanwhile, india picks a man like Modi to become it PM, who played a big part in the Muslims that were butchered in Gujarat, and its most indians that picked an anti-Islam party like BJP (back to back election wins). most of them support the NRC and CAA stuff. they support the oppression of Kashmir, the violation of Pakistan's sovereignty (such as 26th February 2019), etc.

the indian people are the real problem, the disease. the indian politicians and media are just the symptoms.
There are myriad reasons for support of a party, don't think everyone who voted did so for his alleged roles in Gujarat riots or hoping that they will oppress Kashmiris. Economic promises, incompetence of other parties, foreign policy, the list goes on, that can influence someone to vote. The point is the same, how can you be so blind to basically accuse an entire populace for all wrongs?

Come back when you have Muslims in positions that actually matter, like PM, Army chief, head of RAW etc.
Pre-WW2 Europe too had lots of rich Jews and government Jews but persecution continued because society hated them like you hate Muslims.

Come back when you have Muslims in positions that actually matter, like PM, Army chief, head of RAW etc.
Pre-WW2 Europe too had lots of rich Jews and government Jews but persecution continued because society hated them like you hate Muslims.
So head of Intelligence Bureau and even President is not good enough along with the countless civil servants? Like anyone can become :rolleyes: We had sikh and Parsi army chiefs, what makes you think muslim will be an exception? i get it you have made up your mind whatever examples I might find won't change anything.
PS - Indian army sets up sarv dharma sthals, read about it if you doubt secularism

Can't disagree.

Reality is Indians don't hate Chinese as much as they hate Pakistanis. They believe they are supposed to own Pakistan and Islam has taken it away. They occasionally use the brotherhood plea as a soft power approach to keep Pakistanis in their Desi orbit. Pakistanis generally fall for it.

It's funny though that the day OP opened this thread I saw another thread in an Indian defence forum where they were casually chatting about trafficking Pakistani women into India for marriage, and how beautiful Punjabi vs Pathan vs Baloch women are. So much for brotherhood.

China is busy to confront the western world lead by USA. All focus and effort are aimed to be the number one and to defeat the USA. Cant afford to get distract by petty stuffs like pity for your enemies. Showing merci to your enemies only prolong the conflict and endangered oneself. East asian mentality like the Chinese is so much different than south asian mentality. Emotion is fine unless it is too much of a distraction to achieve the primary goals. Look at China's achievements of the last 20 years. You think there was any room for emotions? Hell, no. It was pure cold blood calculations and having the guts to take the opportunity even if it means to disbalance the existing power.

I live in western Europe. There is no days without mentioning China, Chiiiinaaaa, Cynnnaaaa in the European news. Pretty much obsession with everything China related news especially since western countries are dependent on China's manufacturing power for electronic products, masks, tools etc.

As some posters mentioned, there are so much social and cultural affinity between Pakistan and India which is true in essence. Both nation enjoyed Bollywood stuff. Why not make peace with each others? After all both countries are located in the same region and have lived with each others for thousends of years prior the arrival of the islam. There would be no need for China to help Pakistan in the international arena. That effort would be best spend in China's direct sphere of influence culture/region. Lets face it , Pakistan just need to be honest and ask themselves what have China and Pakistan in common compared with Pakistan and india?

don't think everyone who voted did so for his alleged roles in Gujarat riots

shows the lack of moral compass in indians that they voted him in despite having the Gujarat riots on his CV

or hoping that they will oppress Kashmiris.

go online and see how ecstatic indians were when article 370 went up in smoke, and when 1.5 years of lockdown happened in Kashmir, and how the indians always support their troops crimes in Kashmir. naturally they know by voting in a right wing party the indians know that they are going to be even more aggressive with the Kashmiris, and they proved that to be true with article 370 and Kashmir lockdown.

Economic promises, incompetence of other parties, foreign policy, the list goes on, that can influence someone to vote.

there are other parties they could have voted in, or protested en masse when article 370 and Kashmir lockdowns happened. or when NRC and CAA happened. instead most indians supported all that, and shows that the population is complicit in their crimes.

Back
Top Bottom