What's new

There was such a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters

Dude, there is no reason for anyone to hate an average Chinese.
My problem starts with your government and its policies and how this very government even rules over average Chinese like you.
Chinese government doesn't rule over you and the majority of the Chinese people are happy with this government, so what is your problem?

Chinese government doesn't rule over you and the majority of the Chinese people are happy with this government, so what is your problem?

How do you know majority are happy when any one speaks against it simply disappears.
Where is Jack Ma again?

I just don't like this type of authoritarianism regardless of where it is in the world.
That also does not mean I have anything good to say about the western concept of DemoCrazy.

At the same time I simply cannot look at your regime in any good way until it clarifies its position on Uyghur treatment, and there is enough evidence to prove your government is not as evil as it's coming out to be on the social media and all. I would understand if it was limited to social media. But actual state sponsored groups who have visited that place from Indonesia have expressed severe concerns.

These stupid Pakistanis are the reason why we have never been able to go the extra mile required to plummet India.

I hope this covid situation worsens in India and destroys its economy and population centers. because we all know , if India becomes strong , it will use its might against us.

Death to India,, Especially Hindu Indians .
Unfortunately, there are enough Indians who feel the same way about Pakistan. And the countries will continue to be held hostage to such narratives.

How do you know majority are happy when any one speaks against it simply disappears.
I m China , I know how my people feel, and global survey orgnizations also have long term study on it.
I just don't like this type of authoritarianism regardless of where it is in the world.
That also does not mean I have anything good to say about the western concept of DemoCrazy.
This is your problem, and we can't help, haters gonna hate.

These stupid Pakistanis are the reason why we have never been able to go the extra mile required to plummet India.

I hope this covid situation worsens in India and destroys its economy and population centers. because we all know , if India becomes strong , it will use its might against us.

Death to India,, Especially Hindu Indians .
Pretty intense emotions out there?

You hate all people following a certain religion?

Care to explain how your thoughts are different from that of Hitler and Nazis?
If not then you know what you are.

Absolutely not. I have been quite encouraging toward any Chinese member who wishes to join their 100,000 Chinese citizens to ask for refuge in India. I support the Chinese Uighur citizens. My problem is with the CCP and its cheerleaders, not the simple average Chinese citizen who lives in Communist bondage without any freedom.

When did I specifically say Bengali Muslims? Don't lie. I said Bangladesh is pretty much like a colony of India and the thread took off from there.
You’re not a reasonable person and you constantly flamebait and use inflammatory language

The OP is clever, gotta admit. The threads purpose is to drive a wedge between Pakistani and Chinese posters and turn this into China bashing thread.

Most Pakistani posters fell for it. I can assure you guys OP has no soft spot for Pakistan no matter what he says. I've seen his post for years, he's the worst kind among politically conscious Indians.

No big deal though, it's just a forum. But India uses media propaganda in real life to create similar effects. It's information warfare that makes you let your psychological guard down.

@N.Siddiqui

The Op is clever but it is not his suspicious brotherhood plea which is needed to be worried. It is the many pakistani sympathisers who approved his plea. At least chinese should be grateful to Jackdaw for uncovering the truth.

The Op is clever but it is not his suspicious brotherhood plea which is needed to be worried. It is the many pakistani sympathisers who approved his plea. At least chinese should be grateful to Jackdaw for uncovering the truth.
Chinese should be grateful to Indians for a variety of things

Can't disagree.

Reality is Indians don't hate Chinese as much as they hate Pakistanis. They believe they are supposed to own Pakistan and Islam has taken it away. They occasionally use the brotherhood plea as a soft power approach to keep Pakistanis in their Desi orbit. Pakistanis generally fall for it.

It's funny though that the day OP opened this thread I saw another thread in an Indian defence forum where they were casually chatting about trafficking Pakistani women into India for marriage, and how beautiful Punjabi vs Pathan vs Baloch women are. So much for brotherhood.

The OP is clever, gotta admit. The threads purpose is to drive a wedge between Pakistani and Chinese posters and turn this into China bashing thread.

Most Pakistani posters fell for it. I can assure you guys OP has no soft spot for Pakistan no matter what he says. I've seen his post for years, he's the worst kind among politically conscious Indians.

No big deal though, it's just a forum. But India uses media propaganda in real life to create similar effects. It's information warfare that makes you let your psychological guard down.

@N.Siddiqui

The point is, WHERE it matters, the brotherhood is ONLY between Pakistan and China. Where it matters, the enemy of Pakistan is ONLY india. That is the reality. A few random posters on PDF mean NOTHING.
Can't disagree.

Reality is Indians don't hate Chinese as much as they hate Pakistanis. They believe they are supposed to own Pakistan and Islam has taken it away. They occasionally use the brotherhood plea as a soft power approach to keep Pakistanis in their Desi orbit. Pakistanis generally fall for it.

It's funny though that the day OP opened this thread I saw another thread in an Indian defence forum where they were casually chatting about trafficking Pakistani women into India for marriage, and how beautiful Punjabi vs Pathan vs Baloch women are. So much for brotherhood.

What do you expect from indians? indian women are by FAR the MOST ugliest women on earth whereas Pakistanis girls are some of the most prettiest and most beautiful. Hence the gangus fantasize about them. indian females make you want to.......... :bad:

Another reason for indian male insecurity:

Can't disagree.

Da*aq did I just read!
Speaking on hate, the average Indian hates China far more than Pakistan nowdays. The Chinese incursion in Ladakh and the chinese origin virus causing so much suffering doesn't help that reputation. There is really not much reason to hate Pakistan at this time.
Poor people don't have time to hate either.

Da*aq did I just read!
Speaking on hate, the average Indian hates China far more than Pakistan nowdays. The Chinese incursion in Ladakh and the chinese origin virus causing so much suffering doesn't help that reputation. There is really not much reason to hate Pakistan at this time.
Poor people don't have time to hate either.

Admit it, Islam, Muslim and Pakistan are three things Indians hate the most. Most Indians understand the India vs China thing is a geopolitical problem and not an inherent hatred against Chinese people (apart from racism), and it's nothing like the visceral hatred towards Muslims especially Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom