What's new

There Was No Reason To Go For Only 8 New F16's:-----

So your defense minister has no credibility? world should just ignore your government and listen to Indian fan boys for official news...........just one of those Vedic logic

Please do not propagate outdated information. 120+ Rafales are coming along with 200 LCAs to support the 300+ (aprx) MKIs and 200 FGFAs- you don't need to worry about the IAF.

So your defense minister has no credibility? world should just ignore your government and listen to Indian fan boys for official news...........just one of those Vedic logic
If you are not clued up on the nuances of this deal in its latest form that is not my fault, do not insult someone who looks to correct your inaccuracies. Visit the sticky thread concerned with this deal to understand the latest developments if you are so inclined.

Please do not propagate outdated information. 120+ Rafales are coming along with 200 LCAs to support the 300+ (aprx) MKIs and 200 FGFAs- you don't need to worry about the IAF.

Sir,

You don't need to show how stupid you are by writing that last sentence in your post----.

This board is for discussions and comments----. We invite you to post intelligently----but not carried away by your emotions---.

I know that the Rafale deal meant a great deal to you personally and you were on the forefront-----so just take the failures and sarcasm with a grain of salt----hehn.

I remember---you were the one who bragged the most like if you were the one signing the deal----so---okay---sh-it happens in life---deals are not done---so what---move on with your life----grow up my man grow up.

Sir,

You don't need to show how stupid you are by writing that last sentence in your post----.

This board is for discussions and comments----. We invite you to post intelligently----but not carried away by your emotions---.

I know that the Rafale deal meant a great deal to you personally and you were on the forefront-----so just take the failures and sarcasm with a grain of salt----hehn.

I remember---you were the one who bragged the most like if you were the one signing the deal----so---okay---sh-it happens in life---deals are not done---so what---move on with your life----grow up my man grow up.
Don't worry, I'll tag you when the inevitable happens...

btw some people here r reacting like something strange.but in the same forum 4 months back.windjammer told us about this deal.8-6 what they were considering

Hi,

Your regional shift can end up as flatulence in the air----. if you don't learn how to talk with the U S----yu will have the same problems with the other hosts as well.

If you cannot understand why you screwed up everytime with the U S---it is not the America problem---it is your----.

And kid----talking to me with sarcasm won't do any good----because all you Pakistanis are jacking off repeating the same mistakes as before---and expecting different results---.

Sorry i cudn't reply earlier bcz of some service problems due to earthquake. I was talking about relations at deep-state levels.

Now, i know you take great pride in your patriotism and love for the "American dream" but the ground fact down here is that we never screwed America, it was americans that tried to screw us with people like raymond davis etc, letting India influence anti-pak elements through Afghanistan, not providing the Equipment promised in return for our military endeavors, and then we retaliated and screwed them over totally in Afghanistan.

As for our regional shift "ending up as flatulence", i have only this to say that this regional shift is based on concrete relations that include real infrastructure and real mineral resources being exchanged by countries. They are not going to be the same as our relations with US, simply because US never had the raison d'etre for its meddlings in our region. Our relation with the US was always based on us doing more and US giving us lollipops. So your post has no useful facts just like this thread you have started. Do you think you know more than the COAS or ACM? Perhaps we should offer you the PM seat?

How old are you son??? I don't mean any disrespect, but you are referring to the US, and trust, and fulfilling "promises" like we see in Disney's princess movies. The US gave Mushy over $ 11 billion and since his time, the US is still paying for coalition support.....the US has provided aid to Pakistan for like 60+ years, and NO ONE comes close to giving that much aid, not even the "brothers" in the Middle East (as you guys refer to them), or the "taller than Himalaya friend China, although they are helping Pakistan tremendously, no doubt). So please, keep the rhetoric to yourself and learn the facts about Pak-US relations first..

It's not the US's fault that hundreds of billions over the past 60 years weren't used on people of Pakistan, or on growing Pakistan like the projects taking place now.

And you won't have any sanctions if the democratic system stays in place and the country grows. The US, with all it has done for Pakistan, has never been seen positively. Its time both the Pakistanis and the US, truly become honest friends and partners. A stronger, tolerant and economically prosperous Pakistan is good for the US, good for the world, good for the global economy and great for the Pakistani nation!!!

These 8 jets would be the first order, out of a larger defense deal which will materialize in the next few months. So the fact that the US is starting to give Pakistan advance tech, i a very good sign for an expanded and growing partnership.

These 8 jets were essentially requested to dedicate the 8 or so jets currently being used for FATA Ops, so that the PAF can still maintain a defensive posture in the minimum needed numbers. These 8 jets will allow Pakistan to "try" the Block 60 tech and the air-frame and get pilot trained in advance, before a larger order is placed, approved, and delivered.

@MastanKhan look you already got one fan

Our relation with the US was always based on us doing more and US giving us lollipops.

The US has given hundreds of billions of dollars in aid for the past 6+ DECADES!! We've practically ran Pakistan, including paying salaries at times for all government employees. Outside of post 2001 and the Russian war, where else in the 6 decades + long relationship, were you asked to "Do More"????

Let's see how many facts can you provide. The tire is about to deflate...

The US has given hundreds of billions of dollars in aid for the past 6+ DECADES!! We've practically ran Pakistan, including paying salaries at times for all government employees. Outside of post 2001 and the Russian war, where else in the 6 decades + long relationship, were you asked to "Do More"????

Yes we got paid for a job well done, each dollar was hard earned and we chose US. We struck the first blow to USSR when your gov was grappling with the might of soviet nukes. So stop screaming and think about seeing the other side of the coin as well.

Actually he has got a lot more and for many years. Not because his fans agree to his each and every post but due to the fact that he can present arguments lucidly that are out of the box and challenges the never ending status quo.
So you are just another lucid fan...

US Have Done what it have For its OWN benefit ... Strengthening Dictators, Fighting Proxy Wars, Buying Politicians and Photo sessions ... All the Help During CETO, SENATO, Aghan-Russian War, War on Terror are in Mutual Benefit of USA & its Prodigies in Pakistan ....

we have Lost many More Billions to "Earn" those Few you are talking about !

USA gives Much More to Israel & what is been released for Pakistan is Peanuts in front of that .. Thank your Stars that you were able to find Mir Jafar & Mir Sadiq (our Black Sheeps) in our ranks who dutifully carry on your agenda ... But I don't blame USA for this .. She did what it had to do for her OWN objectives ...

But NO ... You do not come Barging in & say that YOUR money is running Pakistan ... As a Comparison i would ask you to compare the amount US have give in Past Decade & Foreign Remittance of Pakistan ... How Much was that Super Advertised Kerry Lugar Bill .. Oh Yeah 7.5 B $ in FIVE years ... Pakistan Expatriate Send 15-18 Billion $ Yearly to Home EVERY Year !

Peace OUT !

Last edited:
So you are just another lucid fan...

I certainly respect his point of view. As I also respect your arguments. Doesn't mean that I agree 100% with either. But agreeing to disagree in decency and congenial exchanges are better for discussion and understanding. Flippancy and wise cracks derails the topic in discussion and acrimony follows. If one crosses the boundaries of decency its better for the other not to respond in kind.

Stick around. You will learn more I am sure.

Last edited:
I certainly respect his point of view. As I also respect your arguments. Doesn't mean that I agree 100% with either. But agreeing to disagree in decency and congenial exchanges are better for discussion and understanding. Flippancy and wise cracks derails the topic in discussion and acrimony follows. If one crosses the boundaries of decency its better for the other not to respond in kind.

Stick around. You will learn more I am sure.
8 is a odd number . How much are they costing ?

Sorry i cudn't reply earlier bcz of some service problems due to earthquake. I was talking about relations at deep-state levels.

Now, i know you take great pride in your patriotism and love for the "American dream" but the ground fact down here is that we never screwed America, it was americans that tried to screw us with people like raymond davis etc, letting India influence anti-pak elements through Afghanistan, not providing the Equipment promised in return for our military endeavors, and then we retaliated and screwed them over totally in Afghanistan.

As for our regional shift "ending up as flatulence", i have only this to say that this regional shift is based on concrete relations that include real infrastructure and real mineral resources being exchanged by countries. They are not going to be the same as our relations with US, simply because US never had the raison d'etre for its meddlings in our region. Our relation with the US was always based on us doing more and US giving us lollipops. So your post has no useful facts just like this thread you have started. Do you think you know more than the COAS or ACM? Perhaps we should offer you the PM seat?

@MastanKhan look you already got one fan

Hi,

In a relationship---you can always blame a partner----one time---two times---three times and then as many times as you want to-----.

But it is after the first time---it falls on you if you fail---regardless of what you say. So---it is that moment of enlightenment where you realize that yes " I also have a part to play in it ".

You can come aswinging over here and talk about injustice---those who want to keep you down---they would favor you---but those who want to lift you up---will slap you a couple times so that you can come to your senses.

The problem is neither the U S or the U S public---it is you---you the Pakistani citizen---. You are totally clueless to what your national needs are and where your national loyalty needs to lie.

You people as a nation---have no clue how to manipulate a situation to your advantage---until and unless it does not fill your pockets.

See---you are not the first Pakistani to challenge that---but you are another typical Pakistani---who would come late to the class and start up from point zero----not understanding that the issue has been beaten upto death in the previous years---.

It is a fascinating thing to see----a discussion happens----ideas are exchanged----and then a late comer pops in and wants to RE-START the relay race from the beginning---this is a part and parcel of Pakistani heritage.

You people simply cannot comprehend that the discussion has taken place for ages--you need to go thru that and make adjustments to your thought process.

For me to start all over at this time----it is not a problem per say---because I am sitting home on temporary disability and have all the time at my hands.

But I have sympathy for you guys---I feel sorry for you guys----I feel terrible for you guys---you have no one on the media to tell you the truth---or give you a different version of the scenario.

You all are being fed the same diet of propaganda.

So---tel me---after 9/11--why did you as a nation not stand behind Musharraf 100%----he was the most legitimate person to make the decision---being the commander of the military---he actually knew better than anyone else----how IMPOTENT Pakistan military had become after the sanctions.

You people claim that he went down on one threat---let me ask you guys---after how many CHITTARS do you feel that Pakistan should have capitulated to the U S demands---and how would you know that the U S would have stopped to let you recover.

Did you fools know that the Indians had sent an emissary in an emergency to the U S to take out pakistan at that moment---India had insisted that there was no better moment to castrate and neutralize Pakistan and after the U S is done the indian forces will move in to finish off what was left over----.

Do you guys have any clue how many times and how forcefully the Indians begged the americans to not miss this opportune moment.

Pakistan is fortunate that Mushy had the brains and common sense to understand the threat---well there was not much to understand----. He already saw what happened to Iraq in the first GW.

As for what the U S gave----you never learnt how to manipulate more---and it was because of the attitude of the likes of you and that is at the national level---.

I was in Pakistan in 2007 and saw banners in front of my home town mosque---FOLDED UNDER ONE THREAT

You children should know that CHINGEZ KHAN also gave one warning to Khwarzam Shah to avenge the death of is merchants.

And these were the same frigging mullahs at that time who screwed up the thinking of the Shah as he executed the messengers----and the Khan is supposed to have stated ' does he not know what I will do to him '.

You guys-----as a nation should have been together like the afghan warlords to milk the U S dry---. Those fckrs got 65 billion dollars to train their worthless army---they got themselves over 250 billion dollars as goodwill cash in suitcases and on pellets for their services---because they knew how to use the system----and what did you get--- a paltry 11 billion dollars and that also with all the drama----.

It is you----you the Pakistani---who is to be blamed for that and not the American----.

8 is a odd number . How much are they costing ?

Hi,

Actually 8 is a very lucky number----I am surprised at the choice of this number---.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom