What's new

There Was No Reason To Go For Only 8 New F16's:-----

Actually have you read about the Typhoon. Each partner was a member from day 1.
So what , at least clear your point what pakistan cannot get from JF 17. or you just obsessed with indian media reports.

Just want to know, why most of u guys hate F16 ??? Despite the fact that it is still one of the very best 4.5th generation fighter jet... And just imagine

150 jft
150 f16
100 anyother

Whats wrong with this... Why so much protest(herein pdf) on increasing the no of f16 ?

So what , at least clear your point what pakistan cannot get from JF 17. or you just obsessed with indian media reports.

Pakistan will never get the participation of an aerospace ecosystem in Pakistan that will enable it to design and manufacture future aircrafts on its own. Anyway, I think this is a diversion. Lets get back to the topic. If you have the money and the ability to convince someone to sell to you, who cares. Good for you.

Pakistan will never get the participation of an aerospace ecosystem in Pakistan that will enable it to design and manufacture future aircrafts on its own. Anyway, I think this is a diversion. Lets get back to the topic. If you have the money and the ability to convince someone to sell to you, who cares. Good for you.
Ramu kaka. apna tharra pee or so ja.

I really don't understand this decision either.....If they just want to test the block 60 F-16, then even one or two aircrafts would be sufficient and if they really want to add this aircraft to PAF inventory, then buy 3 - 4 squadrons. But 8 is just waste of money and I think this decision is more politically motivated than technical or strategic concerns.

PAF just drop USA and go for other sources Su-35 is a great aircraft and would really strengthen the air defence of Pakistan and strike capability. I really don't know when will they understand; after so many betrayal by USA over the decades and still their behaviour is bad

you are assuming it is really available

you are assuming it is really available
I would be much happier if this crap is not available at all. But unfortunately USA and Obama are too willing not only to sell but of finance it so as to get our favours in Afghanistan since they cannot have any solution without Pakistan.

U mean multirole ? Well thats what F16 is, and plz dont underestimate F16... Especially the block 52...

Hi,

F16 is a light to medium-----. The issue here is about the heavies----. F 16 does not come close to the utility of the JH7B and vice versa----. Two different aircrafts---two different roles.

Maybe we are milking America dry before we move on to change alliances and get what you are asking from Russia later...:azn:

Hi,

We aren't even close to start milking----. After Allah---the only other being can give so much is the U S and none comes closer after that----.

I mean to ask---what do you kids think when you use this term " milking dry "----you think the americans are stupid----do you think that they don't know the cheap tricks f the Pakistanis---.

You kids problem is no one teaches you at how to build utilitarian relationship----as everyone wants to steal something from smeone else in Pakistan----that is what the mindset is---trying to be clever---

Last edited:
so in short there is nothing else but those 8 F-16

i was Responding to Your Query in which U asked US could Offer anything like typhoon su-35 or j-16 to Pakistan ... In Simple Answer NO .. coz for US the comparable Planes would be F-35 & they are not going to give it to Us ...

While Pakistan can Still TRY for F-15 or F-16 but they are NO Su-35 & would now cater to only export orders Failing to get new orders, line could be closed !

The Idea (Of PAF) as i explained earlier (Ofcourse A guess) seems to be buy 8 + 16 New Latest Available F-16 from USA .. this will not only keep enemy on toes for limited warfare or Surgical Strikes .. but will help keep Options Open (supply line smooth) to Buy atleast 4-5 Second Hand F-16 soon to be replenished by Air forces across the globe .. Recent Example of Buying 13 RJAF F-16 is already in front of Us ..

250-300 JF-17 (Home Made)
200-220 Old / New F-16 (No affordability Issue, Infrastructure, Training wise)

& while We can Hopefully get a couple of Squadron of Su-35 or its Chinese / Russian Alternate !

Seems Good to Me ... Total 25-27 Squadron of Quite Capable Fighter Aircraft !!!

Hi,

Hi,

We aren't even close to start milking----. After Allah---the only other being can give so much is the U S and none comes closer after that----.

I mean to ask---what do you kids think when you use this term " milking dry "----you think the americans are stupid----do you think that they don't know the cheap tricks f the Pakistanis---.

You kids problem is no one teaches you at how to build utilitarian relationship----as everyone wants to steal something from smeone else in Pakistan----that is what the mindset is---trying to be clever---

Uncle, i was merely referring to the opportunity we have in American defense market, before our ties deteriorate further (which have been continuously deteriorating since 2011)...

As for "building utilitarian relationship" and "stop stealing from others", we would like to see America fulfill its promise of defense equipment(which cost us many soldiers' lives in WOT) and hold up her end of friendship by helping in Kashmir issue, before we could possibly consider them worthy of our trust in relations, especially now that we have a regional shift towards China and Russia. So before you go around lecturing us kids, make sure you have the right perspective about Pakistan's interests and stakes.

i was Responding to Your Query in which U asked US could Offer anything like typhoon su-35 or j-16 to Pakistan ... In Simple Answer NO .. coz for US the comparable Planes would be F-35 & they are not going to give it to Us ...

While Pakistan can Still TRY for F-15 or F-16 but they are NO Su-35 & would now cater to only export orders Failing to get new orders, line could be closed !

The Idea (Of PAF) as i explained earlier (Ofcourse A guess) seems to be buy 8 + 16 New Latest Available F-16 from USA .. this will not only keep enemy on toes for limited warfare or Surgical Strikes .. but will help keep Options Open (supply line smooth) to Buy atleast 4-5 Second Hand F-16 soon to be replenished by Air forces across the globe .. Recent Example of Buying 13 RJAF F-16 is already in front of Us ..

250-300 JF-17 (Home Made)
200-220 Old / New F-16 (No affordability Issue, Infrastructure, Training wise)

& while We can Hopefully get a couple of Squadron of Su-35 or its Chinese / Russian Alternate !

Seems Good to Me ... Total 25-27 Squadron of Quite Capable Fighter Aircraft !!!
IF WE GETTING F-16 BLOCK 60 THEN ITS GOOD

Uncle, i was merely referring to the opportunity we have in American defense market, before our ties deteriorate further (which have been continuously deteriorating since 2011)...

especially now that we have a regional shift towards China and Russia. So before you go around lecturing us kids, make sure you have the right perspective about Pakistan's interests and stakes.

Hi,

Your regional shift can end up as flatulence in the air----. if you don't learn how to talk with the U S----yu will have the same problems with the other hosts as well.

If you cannot understand why you screwed up everytime with the U S---it is not the America problem---it is your----.

And kid----talking to me with sarcasm won't do any good----because all you Pakistanis are jacking off repeating the same mistakes as before---and expecting different results---.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom