What's new

There Was No Reason To Go For Only 8 New F16's:-----

You guys-----as a nation should have been together like the afghan warlords to milk the U S dry---. Those fckrs got 65 billion dollars to train their worthless army---they got themselves over 250 billion dollars as goodwill cash in suitcases and on pellets for their services---because they knew how to use the system----and what did you get--- a paltry 11 billion dollars and that also with all the drama----.

It is you----you the Pakistani---who is to be blamed for that and not the American----.

It's astonishing that you of all people are promulgating the idea of milking the US dry? Quite unfortunate.

It's astonishing that you of all people are promulgating the idea of milking the US dry? Quite unfortunate.

Hi,

Why not---you are also milking it as well. The U S does not have any problem with being milked---why do you care---.

Bacha dewey Gaan Tay Bund patay Dhagay di ji---. Tuhanun keeh Takleef aiy----.

Hi,

Why not---you are also milking it as well. The U S does not have any problem with being milked---why do you care---.
The difference being we provide services to US and earn our meal ticket instead of trying to Milk US tax payers as you suggest. I am not sure where we provided military services to fatten our pockets. USD's earned from Indian service/IT sectors comes from the hard work put in my millions of professionals, - calling it milking someone is insulting thier profession and hard work, I would hardly expect that from someone as imminent as you on the forum unless I am misconstruing something.

Not that it would matter here but "it's about ethics". What you as far as I know a "a senior" gentleman on the Forum, are preaching to your countrymen - that they should have followed the footsteps of the Afghan warlords to hoodwink US resources to divert them elsewhere and to themselves, seems a bit callous and morally decrepit, keeping in mind that most of the readers here are quite young.

Maybe I am wrong and that is exactly what you intend to promote to your young countrymen, but without sounding sanctimonious, I would say a little more thought in what you are saying might have suited the respect you command here.

regards.

The difference being we provide services to US and earn our meal ticket instead of trying to Milk US tax payers as you suggest. I am not sure where we provided military services to fatten our pockets. USD's earned from Indian service/IT sectors comes from the hard work put in my millions of professionals, - calling it milking someone is insulting thier profession and hard work, I would hardly expect that from someone as imminent as you on the forum unless I am misconstruing something.

Not that it would matter here but "it's about ethics". What you as far as I know a "a senior" gentleman on the Forum, are preaching to your countrymen - that they should have followed the footsteps of the Afghan warlords to hoodwink US resources to divert them elsewhere and to themselves, seems a bit callous and morally decrepit, keeping in mind that most of the readers here are quite young.

Maybe I am wrong and that is exactly what you intend to promote to your young countrymen, but without sounding sanctimonious, I would say a little more thought in what you are saying might have suited the respect you command here.

regards.

Dude,

Stop this silly " senior gentleman thing "-----.

Afghan warlords did not hoodwink anyone----they knew what the right amount for their services was---and that is what they charged---" .

Well I think the 8 F16 fighters (for now may increase) , the option offers great deal for Pakistan

As we all know in 2015 we have not added any brand new asset to our inventory, so the F16 come in right time to add some fresh new " brand new " planes into our inventory

f-16_fighting_falcon_block52_pakistan_air_force_06.jpg

9 hardpoints – six under the wings, two on wingtips, and one under the fuselage

9 X 8 = 72 Missiles , carried by 8 Jets in Active Mission

Lets not forget these all have

969.jpg

Sniper pod
77374810001_3778061728001_Lockheed-Martin-Sniper-Targeting-Pod-image-quality-vs.jpg

And great Technological Improvement HUDs helmet!!!
hmdjhmcsterra.jpg

amraam_17_big.jpg

Obviously improves security in Air space over Pakistan

76 + 8 = 84 Jets , our force comes closer to the 100 figure mark for F16

Block 2 Thunders are maturing now , and good to induct F16 , bird in hand is worth 2 in bush

Last edited:
Hi,

In a relationship---you can always blame a partner----one time---two times---three times and then as many times as you want to-----.

But it is after the first time---it falls on you if you fail---regardless of what you say. So---it is that moment of enlightenment where you realize that yes " I also have a part to play in it ".

You can come aswinging over here and talk about injustice---those who want to keep you down---they would favor you---but those who want to lift you up---will slap you a couple times so that you can come to your senses.

The problem is neither the U S or the U S public---it is you---you the Pakistani citizen---. You are totally clueless to what your national needs are and where your national loyalty needs to lie.

You people as a nation---have no clue how to manipulate a situation to your advantage---until and unless it does not fill your pockets.

See---you are not the first Pakistani to challenge that---but you are another typical Pakistani---who would come late to the class and start up from point zero----not understanding that the issue has been beaten upto death in the previous years---.

It is a fascinating thing to see----a discussion happens----ideas are exchanged----and then a late comer pops in and wants to RE-START the relay race from the beginning---this is a part and parcel of Pakistani heritage.

You people simply cannot comprehend that the discussion has taken place for ages--you need to go thru that and make adjustments to your thought process.

For me to start all over at this time----it is not a problem per say---because I am sitting home on temporary disability and have all the time at my hands.

But I have sympathy for you guys---I feel sorry for you guys----I feel terrible for you guys---you have no one on the media to tell you the truth---or give you a different version of the scenario.

You all are being fed the same diet of propaganda.

So---tel me---after 9/11--why did you as a nation not stand behind Musharraf 100%----he was the most legitimate person to make the decision---being the commander of the military---he actually knew better than anyone else----how IMPOTENT Pakistan military had become after the sanctions.

You people claim that he went down on one threat---let me ask you guys---after how many CHITTARS do you feel that Pakistan should have capitulated to the U S demands---and how would you know that the U S would have stopped to let you recover.

Did you fools know that the Indians had sent an emissary in an emergency to the U S to take out pakistan at that moment---India had insisted that there was no better moment to castrate and neutralize Pakistan and after the U S is done the indian forces will move in to finish off what was left over----.

Do you guys have any clue how many times and how forcefully the Indians begged the americans to not miss this opportune moment.

Pakistan is fortunate that Mushy had the brains and common sense to understand the threat---well there was not much to understand----. He already saw what happened to Iraq in the first GW.

As for what the U S gave----you never learnt how to manipulate more---and it was because of the attitude of the likes of you and that is at the national level---.

I was in Pakistan in 2007 and saw banners in front of my home town mosque---FOLDED UNDER ONE THREAT

You children should know that CHINGEZ KHAN also gave one warning to Khwarzam Shah to avenge the death of is merchants.

And these were the same frigging mullahs at that time who screwed up the thinking of the Shah as he executed the messengers----and the Khan is supposed to have stated ' does he not know what I will do to him '.

You guys-----as a nation should have been together like the afghan warlords to milk the U S dry---. Those fckrs got 65 billion dollars to train their worthless army---they got themselves over 250 billion dollars as goodwill cash in suitcases and on pellets for their services---because they knew how to use the system----and what did you get--- a paltry 11 billion dollars and that also with all the drama----.

It is you----you the Pakistani---who is to be blamed for that and not the American----.

Sir, your arguments do have a unique perspective, and i can see that you must really care about Pakistan to have spent so much time for a long reply. I will definitely look into expanding my thought process further by benefiting from your views. Thank you.

I am against buying from an untrustworthy nation like the US at all. Backstabbing is their motto and treason their tagline. The moment they don't need Pakistan and their interests suit they will abandon us. Never forget the way we helped them with the Soviets and how we got the Presler Amendment in return. A barbarian no matter how civilized he may seem remains a barbarian and Clemenceau has said clearly which country is a barbarian nation.

I am against buying from an untrustworthy nation like the US at all. Backstabbing is their motto and treason their tagline. The moment they don't need Pakistan and their interests suit they will abandon us. Never forget the way we helped them with the Soviets and how we got the Presler Amendment in return. A barbarian no matter how civilized he may seem remains a barbarian and Clemenceau has said clearly which country is a barbarian nation.

Nobody is forcing Pakistan to buy these jets. Please feel free to say no and look elsewhere.

Currently, the highest-end combat aircraft flown by the Pakistani Air Force are Block 52 F-16s, of which 18 were controversially delivered just a few years ago. Although these fighters are incredibly capable, they are also stringently controlled by US arms export rules and serviced by forward deployed contractors and if they are Block 52 then Pak will have around around 26 Block 52 F-16 and i think Pakistan needed it!

Currently, the highest-end combat aircraft flown by the Pakistani Air Force are Block 52 F-16s, of which 18 were controversially delivered just a few years ago. Although these fighters are incredibly capable, they are also stringently controlled by US arms export rules and serviced by forward deployed contractors and if they are Block 52 then Pak will have around around 26 Block 52 F-16 and i think Pakistan needed it!

Hi,

Pretty much the same will be the case with our JF17 Blk that are being sold to other air forces.

Sartaj aziz said in an intrview with shaukat paracha on aaj news today tht along with f16s, and helicopters, which have been notified to their congress, we are also in the process of navy boats from US...and some other equipment too.. He said a lot is in the pipeline.. Which type of naval ships are we getting from US? Does anyone have any any idea here?

Last edited:
Sartaj aziz said in an intrview with shaukat paracha on aaj news today tht along with f16s, and helicopters, which have been notified to their congress, we are also in the process of navy boats from US...and some other equipment too.. He said a lot is in the pipeline.. Which type of naval ships are we getting from US? Does anyone have any any idea here?

It's the first of a series of orders like I've been saying for weeks now. There will be more -16, ASW and other platforms that Pakistan will buy, including naval ships such as OHP class and others. With newer ships and tech getting out there , like the USS Zumwalt, etc, the older ships will start to retire. So Pakistan can supplement her Navy rather quickly with these platforms after refurbishment takes place.

US Have Done what it have For its OWN benefit ... Strengthening Dictators, Fighting Proxy Wars, Buying Politicians and Photo sessions ... All the Help During CETO, SENATO, Aghan-Russian War, War on Terror are in Mutual Benefit of USA & its Prodigies in Pakistan ....

we have Lost many More Billions to "Earn" those Few you are talking about !

USA gives Much More to Israel & what is been released for Pakistan is Peanuts in front of that .. Thank your Stars that you were able to find Mir Jafar & Mir Sadiq (our Black Sheeps) in our ranks who dutifully carry on your agenda ... But I don't blame USA for this .. She did what it had to do for her OWN objectives ...

But NO ... You do not come Barging in & say that YOUR money is running Pakistan ... As a Comparison i would ask you to compare the amount US have give in Past Decade & Foreign Remittance of Pakistan ... How Much was that Super Advertised Kerry Lugar Bill .. Oh Yeah 7.5 B $ in FIVE years ... Pakistan Expatriate Send 15-18 Billion $ Yearly to Home EVERY Year !

Peace OUT !

Kerry Luger was the "official" aid number. The WOT, CSF were different buckets. By 2008, the U.S. had provided over $ 10 billion. Majority of which went to the military, less than 20% to the people, and the rest (estimated 15%) to Mushy and his friends bank accounts in the UK, the U.S., Dubai and other places. But of course none of you will ever say a word to a general doing corruption due to your backgrounds. But the entire blame goes to the U.S. And /or to the Civilians.

If the U.S. Is soooooo wrong in treating Pakistan, and Pakistan is the holly cow, why does Pakistan not stop dealing with the U.S.? We aren't asking for the "billion or two" that Pakistan every ten years spends on US weapons!!! Tell you generals to stop dealing with the U.S., instead of bitc*hing about it on here. You bad mouth us and then ask us to do everything, including resolving your internal and external issues!! Nice and stupid strategy??

Also, list out facts to this: what has the military rule produce for Pakistan over sixty years of dictatorship???? How have these mighty military generals used all the billions provided by the U.S. and others towards the growth of Pakistan and her poor people???

The issue isn't in the U.S. The issue is inside Pakistani minds and the thought process!!

What Pakistan needs and what US is willing to give

It was widely understood that to maintain the much-needed good relations with Pakistan the US would agree to some of Islamabad’s demands related to military and civilian support. The promise of the delivery of eight F-16s prior to the Washington talk is supposed to create a conducive atmosphere during the summit and to bolster the “tenuous partnership” between the two countries. There is a perception that the announcement is in fact meant to be a carrot to get some of Washington’s demands accepted. In case the US fails to achieve the aim, it would provide Congress an excuse to rule out the sale of the F-16s. Congress and the State Department are already in a standoff over an effort to sell used Navy cutter vessels to Pakistan since earlier this year.

The war against terrorism is Pakistan’s own war and has to be pursued relentlessly irrespective of the outcome of the Washington moot. It is in Pakistan’s own interest not to allow any terrorist network to operate from its territory against any other country. It is also in Pakistan’s interest to help Afghanistan overcome the terrorist threat as a continuing insurgency in the neighbouring country can destabilise Pakistan also. Pakistan must take action against terrorist networks banned by the UN even if they work under changed names and do not attack Pakistan.

Islamabad, meanwhile, needs to diversify its sources of arms and military equipment. The military cooperation pact with Russia should have been signed much earlier. Pakistan and Russia are currently in talks about the delivery of Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets and previously agreed upon Mi-35M helicopters. The deals should be speeded up Currently Pakistan is relying on Chinese JF-17 Thunder fighters, submarines and patrol boats for maritime security. It also hopes to replace the aging American Cobras with Chinese Thunderbolt helicopters. The deals would hopefully have no strings attached.

While diversifying its imports of military equipment Pakistan should try to maintain the best of relations with the US without compromising its sovereignty or dignity.

Dude,

Stop this silly " senior gentleman thing "-----.

Afghan warlords did not hoodwink anyone----they knew what the right amount for their services was---and that is what they charged---" .
Make up your mind then, did Afghan Warlords cheat US tax payers or did they charge the right amount for their services, unless you are not sure what the term "milking" -refers to which you seem to be promoting.

8 cutters, disclosed about a year ago

Back
Top Bottom