What's new

There Was No Reason To Go For Only 8 New F16's:-----

@MastanKhan Uncle sam offered Pakistan not the other way around
You are not living in 50s Bomber , bombers are cheap in which it can save sorties and can bring destruction in bigger time but if you compare older bombers birds with modern jet you will see the difference, Pakistan dont need a bomber Period . Why is that bcz they will be sitting ducks you wont deploy them against some militia who doesnt know anything about sams you are putting them against one of the biggest airforce and modern air force which has better combo of hi to low end sam system
Whats with twin jet Pakistan isnt getting twin jets no matter how much people b**** about pdf or some random guy says we need this and that
1st they wont have infrastructure 2nd it time consuming and waste of money and resources just because to boost ego of some random keyboard warriors
Paf soul reason is to protect its borders from incoming threats which f16 can perform very well there there is no aircraft in indian inventory which f16 cant beat
Even if Pakistan get these 8 birds block 50+you know much advantage will Pakistan get with this bird it will save time ,money, resources
You all keep blaming PAF for being a incompetent just answer one thing for no where paf raised a squadern of birds while india is been talking for years to add a new single bird
They are way better at there jobs than most of you keyboard warriors think

Hi,

Thank you for your indulgence-----I am not talking about bombers purely---but fighter bombers---deep strike aircraft and air superiority capabilities as well.

Hi!
Do you work at the air head quarters in some capacity or at the very least are currently serving in the PAF (in either case you would not be allowed by the respective authorities to be on a public forum). In recent history you have made posts that honestly serve no purpose but to eek out replies from fan boys and create sensation. I have said it before and I will say it again the PAF is not a group of ludo playing boys and girls, its a professional organization with vast knowledge of its requirements, future and present in a multi scenario environment. The PAF and its command is well aware of its needs and short comings and has a strategy as to how to meet them. It is well worth our time to talk about what the additional F16's are going to do for us rather than extrapolate and create a frenzy about how the PAF is missing the point on not getting long range fighter/bombers. Well Mr. Mastan you don't know, so stay tuned and discuss what you do know .i.e. we get 8 additional f16s.

Hi,

Thank you for waking up from your slumber---- There must have been some serious shockwave in the chamber that you were procrastinating---for you to have gotten up and written these lines.

Well the proof is in the pudding----the paf has jacked the country off for s long that it is not even funny anymore----. Please don't let me get re-started on their screw ups and mega blunders for the last 43 years.

Hi,

Thank you for your indulgence-----I am not talking about bombers purely---but fighter bombers---deep strike aircraft and air superiority capabilities as well.
And as i said for paf wont need deep strike air crafts when india has really good networked sam system and awacs at work
Thats where cruise and other missiles system come in play

This news about pacing the order of 8 new F 16's came as a surprise from nowhere---. It was not 18---it was not 28---it was not 36----it was not 48---but it was 8 F16's---.

Nothing but a face saving gesture.

NS went with a long laundry list including a 123 agreement. He was possibly read the riot act and just as to give the impression that the only memories of the trip would have been good photographs he was given a lollypop of 8 aircrafts that too need ratification of the Congress.

Nothing but a face saving gesture.

NS went with a long laundry list including a 123 agreement. He was possibly read the riot act and just as to give the impression that the only memories of the trip would have been good photographs he was given a lollypop of 8 aircrafts that too need ratification of the Congress.

Hi,

The U S is in no position to read the riot act---and specially the Pakistan media lambasting the U S and Nawaz----took the air out of the American balloon.

The days of the U S reading Pakistan the riot act are over----.

Hi,

The U S is in no position to read the riot act---and specially the Pakistan media lambasting the U S and Nawaz----took the air out of the American balloon.

The days of the U S reading Pakistan the riot act are over----.

What did NS go for & what did he achieve ?

Hi,

That is something different than than reading the riot act---.

Out of post 41 all you seem to have done is to pick up a word that was used to illustrate a point .

All Pak seems to have got out of the visit besides a huge travel bill are crumbs in the form of 8 aircraft that have yet to pass a hurdle of the Congress.

Is that NS went for ?

Hi,

Thank you for waking up from your slumber---- There must have been some serious shockwave in the chamber that you were procrastinating---for you to have gotten up and written these lines.

Well the proof is in the pudding----the paf has jacked the country off for s long that it is not eveououn funny anymore----. Please don't let me get re-started on their screw ups and mega blunders for the last 43 years.
Hi!
stay away from personal comments, we have talked about this before remember. According to you there might have been mega blunders and screw ups for the past 43 years but it still does not qualify you to pontificate on the PAF's future or past strategy, unless you are privy to the full picture. Are you? If not then please regal us with what really the new f16's mean to us, because that is all we really know.

Out of post 41 all you seem to have done is to pick up a word that was used to illustrate a point .

All Pak seems to have got out of the visit besides a huge travel bill are crumbs in the form of 8 aircraft that have yet to pass a hurdle of the Congress.

Is that NS went for ?

Hi,

Because that was the word you were intent on using.

Well---the U S had to beg and plead pakistan for help in Afghanistan----. The legacy of Obama is at stake----.

I personally believe that Pakistan should reject saving Obama's legacy and wait till the next president comes in and then help save the face----.

Hi,

Because that was the word you were intent on using.

Well---the U S had to beg and plead pakistan for help in Afghanistan----. The legacy of Obama is at stake----.

I personally believe that Pakistan should reject saving Obama's legacy and wait till the next president comes in and then help save the face----.

The word I had used is ' may have read' not did read.

Beg & plead !! Do you actually believe what you write ?

Pak should reject the offer of 8 aircraft to display its POV - but then it takes spunk to do so.

What kind of thinking is that...PAF will only get stronger by getting more F 16 regardless what numbers . it's the backbone of PAF the plateforme which pakistan and paf plans to take forward in many many years to come ....We have Jordan example where Paf bought old rusty f16s and what makes you think Paf won't go for these new 8 f16 .... this thread is prime example n reason why more people in pakistan keep interfering in others business without no knowledge

Her corner ka aek angle hota hai , aur her angle ka purpose hota hai.

The 8 F16 Will carry 65-70 Missiles when fully loaded , will have HUDs display and brand new engine and Avionics

Not to mention Sniper PODs

The other birds will come , in due time

Hath main Aye Bird ko koon jane deta hai

Berhand new plane ki baat hi kuch aur hoti hai
AIR_F-16Ds_Greece_Break_lg.jpg

Last edited:
The word I had used is ' may have read' not did read.

Beg & plead !! Do you actually believe what you write ?

Pak should reject the offer of 8 aircraft to display its POV - but then it takes spunk to do so.

Dude,

What do you think is happening with Obama---he is being smashed all over---all his wars are a major failure of the U S military---everything run amuck and out of control----Iraq out of control---Syria out of control---Libya out of control---Afghanistan out of control----.

There is only one hope and that is Pakistan's help in calming Afghanistan---. Pakistan can just sit like a neutral empire and do nothing till his term is over----.

U S is still the mighty super power---but then there are other venues opening up for Pakistan---. U S cannot control Pakistan forever.

And what Obama did to Pakistan regarding Osama---pakistan should just stay quiet about the issue and let things run their normal course----.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom