What's new

there is something special about Clifton beach

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
even though it is dirty and messed up, something is special about clifton beach which i dont find in any other beach

for example it high tides, rolling towards you and the level of sea looks like even higher then the land, its very strange

and constant roar of the waves

i have never experienced in other beaches even pakistani, or UK(most boring beaches in the world :disagree:)

i was talking to my brother in Karachi and i spoke about how i missed the Clifton beach even though its a very dirty and congested beach and he was like laughing, but i explained him that i didnt find good beaches in UK(not talking in the other sense my in literal sense)

does any other Pakistani member agree with me?

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be nicer if it was cleaner, there are better beaches just 50 KM west of Karachi towards Balochistan, they are clean, blue and empty. Pakistan if it wanted can make tourist resorts there

it would be nicer if it was cleaner, there are better beaches just 50 KM west of Karachi towards Balochistan, they are clean, blue and empty. Pakistan if it wanted can make tourist resorts there

merey bhai im talking about the tides and not clealiness and congestion

May be its because of moon dates.

no its there all the time

you can see the difference here

mubarak goth

now compare to this saudi beach

its so completely calm, no waves

Horse riding is what i like the most there. I had so much fun there with freinds when we used to live in malir cantt long time ago

My Nana jani lived in Karachi for 11 years and said that Clifton beach is beautiful, but dont know if it's more than our Cox's Bazar where you will find the bay at the one hand and green hills at the another hand standing at the middle of the beach, plus continuous roars.

What is so special about it ... ?? :confused:

What is so special about it ... ?? :confused:

did you ever had another beach then sea view :lol: :confused:

My Nana jani lived in Karachi for 11 years and said that Clifton beach is beautiful, but dont know if it's more than our Cox's Bazar where you will find the bay at the one hand and green hills at the another hand standing at the middle of the beach, plus continuous roars.

maybe i cant say maybe its because i grew up seeing it maybe its just something stuck with my childhood

i can only explain like this, i found this cox bazar bangladeshi beach picture from the elevation

it looks like this

_64722588_cox.jpg

and when you see clifton from sky, it looks like this, i mean their waves formation

9015503142_eef4a51d31_b.jpg

Ill tell you whats special.. It is still visited even thought it is the epitome of a ****** beach. Because it has developed amenities near it and is easily accessible. Otherwise, there are other beaches along Pakistan's coastline which are much more serene,clean and majestic.
A trip along the Makran highway will reveal some of these places.

and when you see clifton from sky, it looks like this, i mean their waves formation

yes, and this wave formation varies from season to season, in summer and rainy season we get lots of waves.

Also the amount of wave formation depends on the wind speed, temperature and humidity of different regions

lets see a compassion here:

21379BD.png

Chittagong

54162PK.png

Karachi

So it seems, Karachi [5.2 m/s mean] has more Wind Power!

A view of Cox's Bazar

85.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom