What's new

Russian sailors of INS Vikramaditya roam naked on Karwar beach, cops in a tizzy

Also Russians are building or planning to build another carrier and also the upgraded one have some possibility to be sold to India...

Although there is no signs but it will take some time. Russia also want to sell India like others.

So the breaking news is, "Sailors in port get drunk and make fools of themselves!" Really? This is news? :lol:

For people of cold climatic regions, winter(and spring) is the best time to enjoy Indian climate....not too hot not too cold(barring the extreme north).....
Half an hours drive north to Karwar is Goa... Maybe someone in IN should have told the Russians about it... Thousands of Russian tourists visit Goa every year..

Poor chaps! They did nothing wrong, harrassed nobody, kept to themselves, soaked in the sunshine which is totally absent from their country at this time, and they get this harrumphing, old Victorian spinster's reception. What a bunch of uptight prudes we are!

I can understand that drinking alcohol is not a big deal in public but roaming around naked ? In public ? Can't allow that in India.

Anyway as someone mentioned , it's the mistake of the Indian Navy.

I can understand that drinking alcohol is not a big deal in public but roaming around naked ? In public ? Can't allow that in India.

Anyway as someone mentioned , it's the mistake of the Indian Navy.

are we even sure about the news of them roaming naked in Public ....???

We know how Indian media is known to lap up the sensational news ..and if news is not sensational ...add its won masala....

I don't think Russians will roam naked in public spaces ...beaches I think we have to grant them some lee way .

They may not have known ....

as far as the pictures posted are concerned they are from beach ..and what appears is one of them is probably changing ....

Given the Katrina -Ranbeer pics in swim suits and bikini - issue that was raked by media ...I guess this is another media creation .

are we even sure about the news of them roaming naked in Public ....???

We know how Indian media is known to lap up the sensational news ..and if news is not sensational ...add its won masala....

I don't think Russians will roam naked in public spaces ...beaches I think we have to grant them some lee way .

They may not have known ....

as far as the pictures posted are concerned they are from beach ..and what appears is one of them is probably changing ....

Given the Katrina -Ranbeer pics in swim suits and bikini - issue that was raked by media ...I guess this is another media creation .

Beaches are public places. There are pictures of them getting naked on the beach. They are not supposed to get naked on a beach that does not allow it.

Anyway , this is a minor incident. Not the Russkies fault.

which one?
Well officially none but still there are many nude/semi-nude beaches like agonda, vagator etc
PS: not sure about current condition but till 4-5 years back, there were some nude beaches.

Beaches are public places. There are pictures of them getting naked on the beach. They are not supposed to get naked on a beach that does not allow it.

Anyway , this is a minor incident. Not the Russkies fault.

You are bound to be naked while you are changing ...from the pic other guy is in shorts and one of the guy appears to be changing ...

We have tolerated Naga sadhus taking shahi snan ...in full galore for ages ! why because it comes with religion tag ???

we really don't have to create issue out of this ....

Back
Top Bottom