What's new

Russian sailors of INS Vikramaditya roam naked on Karwar beach, cops in a tizzy

I
You are bound to be naked while you are changing ...from the pic other guy is in shorts and one of the guy appears to be changing ...

We have tolerated Naga sadhus taking shahi snan ...in full galore for ages ! why because it comes with religion tag ???

we really don't have to create issue out of this ....

If they were just changing then yes. There is no issue. If they were roaming around naked , then it needed to be reported by the media and the Russians told that it was not Ok. Minor issue still.

I

If they were just changing then yes. There is no issue. If they were roaming around naked , then it needed to be reported by the media and the Russians told that it was not Ok. Minor issue still.

We and our media will be better off with focusing problems within our society ...

As a society we should be able to discern between an aberration and what has become a nagging problem...

We will suffer same fate as those who quarrel on trifle and forgo what is essence !!!

Sexual repression perpetrated by moralistic puritans coupled with unbridled western influence is what has led our youth astray .

I am not supporting or denouncing nudity ...but the thoughts that drive any such opposition or supposition is not good .

So you mean it's common for sailors to start running around naked once they get off on port ? :what:
I've seen worse, my friend. I was in Florida once when a Royal Navy (UK) frigate made a port call. Let's just say it set back Anglo-American relations a bit and Her Majesty was out some bail money. :agree:

Lets not make a big deal about it. Karwar is a pretty remote area, give a nice secluded beach to the Russian sailors, and let them enjoy then sun and surf, however they want.

They are our guests after all. Am sure the Russians took good care of the huge contingent of Indian sailors who were in Russia for training.

I've seen worse, my friend. I was in Florida once when a Royal Navy (UK) frigate made a port call. Let's just say it set back Anglo-American relations a bit and Her Majesty was out some bail money. :agree:
Would be great if you could elaborate a little :-)

Would be great if you could elaborate a little :-)
I'm afraid that I and some of my friends were partly to blame as we were trying to be hospitable and bought them far too many drinks. I don't remember much of that night :sick: but I know that "mistakes were made".

I'm afraid that I and some of my friends were partly to blame as we were trying to be hospitable and bought them far too many drinks. I don't remember much of that night :sick: but I know that "mistakes were made".

Hehehe , can't even imagine what those usually uptight Brits could have done.:P

There will be fewer complaints if those sailors walked around naked on the beach looked like this. :laugh:

Screen-Shot-2013-01-27-at-4.35.50-PM.png

There will be fewer complaints if those sailors walked around naked on the beach looked like this. :laugh:

Screen-Shot-2013-01-27-at-4.35.50-PM.png
gosh,that's none other than the legendary seductress Jessica Simpson.i think this is a frame from the Hollywood movie-Private Valentine,Blond and Dangerous....:woot:

Back
Top Bottom