What's new

There is no work or food, the people of Tripura are forced to take refuge in Bangladesh!!

Quit making a fool of yourself, You can barely frame a sentence without making glaring mistakes. Be nice or maybe your parents didn't teach you any manners?

Don't have something better to do child? other than getting on here and spewing your venom filled vitriol?
Haha cry me river you started it now you are crying like a bark. Go cry us a river because what I have expressed in my previous post went against your little uneducated worldview lenses! Haha

Haha cry me river you started it now you are crying like a bark. Go cry us a river because what I expressed went against your little uneducated worldview lenses! Haha

It is ironic that you accuse others of being "illiterate" when you can't frame a basic sentence. Go watch tom and jerry or something, Heard its a hit among kids.

What you are really doing now is just exposing yourself, I am certain now that you only made your account to spread your Hateful agenda on here. Go back to your caves and play with lego blocks, heard it helps in development of brain function in children.

There are many real sylhettis on here, do not disrespect them by being an obvious impostor.

It is ironic that you accuse others of being "illiterate" when you can't frame a basic sentence. Go watch tom and jerry or something, Heard its a hit among kids.

What you are really doing now is just exposing yourself, I am certain now that you only made your account to spread your Hateful agenda on here. Go back to your caves and play with lego blocks, heard it helps in development of brain function in children.
Haha quit making fool of yourself. You are obviously displaying your lack of English language abilities and skills if you couldn’t understand my previous post. Continue to work and support your family, while letting the grown ups and people who has the rights skill sets and has studied and teach in American universities focus on nation building and expressing their opinions on issues that are backed up by pure facts and comprehensions rather than your small and undeveloped and inexperienced mind.

Haha quit making fool of yourself. You are obviously displaying your lack of English language abilities and skills if you couldn’t understand my previous post. Continue to work and support your family, while letting the grown ups and people who has the rights skill sets and has studied and teach in American universities focus on nation building expressing opinions that are backed up my pure facts and comprehensions rather than your small and undeveloped and inexperienced mind.

Splendid, You just proved my point. Ever hear of verb tenses?

Splendid, You just proved my point. Ever heard of verb tenses?
Splendid, You just proved my point. Ever hear of verb tenses?
ad-hominem attack when you have nothing else at your disposal. Go ahead and work and support your families. As I mentioned above, let the right people focus and express their opinion on issues as they have more knowledge.

ad-hominem attack when you have nothing else at your disposal. Go ahead and work and support your families. As I mentioned above, let the right people focus and express their opinion on issues as they have more knowledge.

Thanks for the laugh:D:rofl:

Go read your previous posts and it becomes very clear who was "attacking" and being an abusive little brat. I'm not engaging you on this topic any further, you have just exposed yourself.

Thanks for the laugh:D:rofl:

Go read your previous posts and it becomes very clear who was "attacking" and being an abusive little brat. I'm not engaging you on this topic any further, you have just exposed yourself.

I honestly don't get this guy, early on in one of his threads he stated one of the reason of learning Arabic being an economic advantage.

Some one posted another thread, about arab states deporting bd's, we all know that world wants to reduce dependence on oil. Gulf states want their people to work as a consequence reduce foreign manpower.
When I pointed this out, he didn't respond with valid arguments, he called me narrow minded or stupid or something else demeaning.

When you catch him out doesn't respond with valid points but uses demeaning words.

I honestly don't get this guy, early on in one of his threads he stated one of the reason of learning Arabic being an economic advantage.

Some one posted another thread, about arab states deporting bd's, we all know that world wants to reduce dependence on oil. Gulf states want their people to work as a consequence reduce foreign manpower.
When I pointed this out, he didn't respond with valid arguments, he called me narrow minded or stupid or something else demeaning.

When you catch him out doesn't respond with valid points but uses demeaning words.

Yes if anything that we (I) have expressed that goes against your narrow and uneducated worldview lenses, I become Indian, Sanghis, hindutva haha. Here are few advise: 1) learn to respect differences of opinion that are clearly based on pure facts and research and let the right people focus on issues as they have more knowledge, expertise and they have studied it thoroughly. BTW I have relatives in Sylhet who are part of the ruling party. And I disagree with many of their views. Learn to debate with rationality and fact not based on emotions and fascistic views about Bangladesh.

2) If you really want to argue, go ahead but take a policy, idea and debate about it and express your opinions and views based on research and studies and state why you feel certain way and what has formulated your opinions, but not by ad-hominem attack when you fail to debate with rationality by falsely accusing someone without a merit: oh he must be a hindutva, sanghis, RSS, haha, quit being emotional brats lol.

PS: Arabic language is an integral part of Bangladeshi Muslim identity. Many people already study it and utilize it, if you want to deny that to feed your narrow mind go ahead and be my guest :-)

Last edited:
@Hamartia Antidote and @KAL-EL - what would you say about White slaves, servants and beggars in India per the Hindu nationalist video above?

Should you ready Americans, Europeans and Brits for the inevitable now? Might help. :lol:

I have commented on this video in the past.

Um..well it's kind of funny and this is just an example of an unresolved "comeuppance" towards a country or people to make things "even". Obviously the British through colonialism have created a lot of desire for this around the world. But you can also see this with China against Japan for war atrocities not reciprocated.

The US doesn't feel this towards Britain or Japan as we "got even". So we have no issues.

My previous comment on the video is that it could have really been seen as a cult classic (even in the US) but for a Westerner all the people with the missing teeth just ruins the intended effect completely. Missing teeth are seen as a sign of poverty and backwardness (in the US you could automatically fail a job interview for this). To have so many people in the video with this just causes wincing. If they switched out the actors and re-shot it exactly the same way it would be far far far better received.

Firstly, its distressing to see that even though you live in the US you can't frame legible sentences in English.

Secondly, don't get your panties in a twist, This is ramadan be respectful; this is me, assuming you're a real muslim.

Thirdly, what are you trying to imply when you say you have relatives in BAL, are you threatening me? It only shows your pathetic upbringing.

Lastly, There is room for plurality in Bangladesh, You just don't see it because you are too busy living in the US. You can whine all you want about your "Sylhet" being suppressed nobody will pay any heed to a bell end like you. I know you're salty because my point about Chattgaiya being the more distinct language from Bangla broke your Sylhetti is this and that argument. I speak Arabic and live in the Middle East so don't lecture me on the importance of Arabic.

My advice to you is to educate yourself on these matter first, Visit BD or If not then just crawl back into your hidey hole from whence you came.

Arek bar judi pek pek goros, shomman gori jovab ditanno. hote bujjos ne boital er fut.
Your name is Dalal says a lot about you haha go ahead and keep on being a Dalal Mr. Emotion! I could say many things in Sylheti about those Dalals haha but I would rather stick to English here. Word of advice: learn to accept diverse opinions and views that are based on pure facts, see my previous post for further elaborations.

Bad geographic position hurting Tripuras economic development. I feel sorry for under privileged peoples of Tripura...
By the way, Tripura people are always in BD whenever the farmers in Kumilla need hands during harvest seasons. Most of our own people are either in Dhaka or in the ME. Farmers need helps and they come. BGB and BSF look the other way.

But, I wonder, what is this news that the tribals are coming here? Anyway, it is Allah who provides livelihood and every person has the right to work. We should not also forget that this poor Tripura had provided shelter to the refugees in 1971. We must be reciprocal and our farmers must use them in harvesting.

Sometime in 1947, Tripura Maharani came to Dhaka and waited there for about ten days to meet the east Pakistan Chief Minister, Khwaja Nazimuddin. He finally refused to meet her. Tripura State finally acceded to India in September 1949. Muslim League's communal politics is responsible for it.

200px-Maharani_kanchan_prabhadevi.jpg

Queen Kanchan Prabha Devi who signed the instrument of accession to India as president of the Council of Regency.

Last edited:
Some highly educated individuals on here :lol:

hahahaha so desperate for attention.....

arek bar judi are quote goros tor soeyddo gushti izzat urai diyom, bekhar foldar moto gorer ... eto bujaiber fore'o attention er lai jan di falar hahahahahahaaha abal chele
Mr. Emotion, I could say many things in Sylheti about those Dalals haha but I would rather stick to English here. Word of advice: learn to accept diverse opinions and views that are based on pure facts, see my previous post for further elaborations.

By the way, Tripura people are always in BD whenever the farmers in Kumilla need hands during harvest seasons. Most of our own people are either in Dhaka or in the ME. Farmers need helps and they come. BGB and BSF look the other way.

But, I wonder, what is this news that the tribals are coming here? Anyway, it is Allah who provides livelihood and every person has the right to work. We should not also forget that this poor Tripura had provided shelter to the refugees in 1971. We must be reciprocal and our farmers must use them in harvesting.

Sometime in 1947, Tripura Maharani came to Dhaka and waited there for about ten days to meet the east Pakistan Chief Minister, Khwaja Nazimuddin. He finally refused to meet her. Tripura State finally acceded to India in September 1949. Muslim League's communal politics is responsible for it.

200px-Maharani_kanchan_prabhadevi.jpg

Queen Kanchan Prabha Devi who signed the instrument of accession to India as president of the Council of Regency.
I concur, beautifully said!

Last edited:
Sure I will go ahead and do that
You should also be careful with use of inappropriate language while addressing other members....if someone is namecalling, provoking you, instead of resorting to trolling in response, just report the post & stop responding. Mods will take the action. We are here as much as possible and in b/w there can be a delay in taking action, this doesn't mean you continue with insulting others. You repeatedly called not a single member but others too an "Uneducated", goes against the norms.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom