What's new

There is no work or food, the people of Tripura are forced to take refuge in Bangladesh!!

You should also be careful with use of inappropriate language while addressing other members....if someone is namecalling, provoking you, instead of resorting to trolling in response, just report the post & stop responding. Mods will take the action. We are here as much as possible and in b/w there can be a delay in taking action, this doesn't mean you continue with insulting others. You repeatedly called not a single member but others too an "Uneducated", goes against the norms.
I totally agree and I will go ahead and do that from now on! Thank you for your advice on this matter!

I have commented on this video in the past.

Um..well it's kind of funny and this is just an example of an unresolved "comeuppance" towards a country or people to make things "even". Obviously the British through colonialism have created a lot of desire for this around the world. But you can also see this with China against Japan for war atrocities not reciprocated.

The US doesn't feel this towards Britain or Japan as we "got even". So we have no issues.

My previous comment on the video is that it could have really been seen as a cult classic (even in the US) but for a Westerner all the people with the missing teeth just ruins the intended effect completely. Missing teeth are seen as a sign of poverty and backwardness (in the US you could automatically fail a job interview for this). To have so many people in the video with this just causes wincing. If they switched out the actors and re-shot it exactly the same way it would be far far far better received.

Please accept my apology as a person belonging to the subcontinent.

"Nationalism is incompatible with (my religion) Islam, both schools having two opposite ideologies. These two assume two totally opposite poles in their spirit, essence, direction and goal.

As we shall explain later, the Quran has explicitly rejected the basis of nationalism, and states that language, colour and race are no criteria for unity and privilege. The only criteria are belief and virtue."

When you denigrate a person belonging to a different color, creed, race or claim your philosophy (here, Hindutva) as better than other philosophies - you create a thought process counter to Islamic philosophy. In the eyes of Islam, you are a transgressor and a sinner.

https://www.al-islam.org/islam-and-...hammed-naqvi/part-seven-islam-and-nationalism

Unfortunately of late, some Hindus living in certain Indian urban centers (because they have tasted a bit better lifestyle than their parents did) have gotten quite arrogant and racist (even within India itself), and now as you can see, they have started de-nigrating folks in US and EU. On one hand this is comical, but when you think deeply, this is part of a deep lack of self-respect that the Hindutva folks are projecting.

I have commented on this video in the past.

Um..well it's kind of funny and this is just an example of an unresolved "comeuppance" towards a country or people to make things "even". Obviously the British through colonialism have created a lot of desire for this around the world. But you can also see this with China against Japan for war atrocities not reciprocated.

The US doesn't feel this towards Britain or Japan as we "got even". So we have no issues.

My previous comment on the video is that it could have really been seen as a cult classic (even in the US) but for a Westerner all the people with the missing teeth just ruins the intended effect completely. Missing teeth are seen as a sign of poverty and backwardness (in the US you could automatically fail a job interview for this). To have so many people in the video with this just causes wincing. If they switched out the actors and re-shot it exactly the same way it would be far far far better received.

Thank you for the civil response buddy....to what was a clear attempt to sustain some flamebait trolling here.

I really thinks its not appropriate to post what this same character has just recently said all over the place that proves major hypocrisy on its part.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom