What's new

There is no water on the moon.

We already know the high and low temperature environment. What we DON'T know is the low temperature is way more than we expect at the region that we landed. Do you understand, my friend? It has nothing to do with the design fault but simply the electronic that control the wheel need to account for much high temperature that you never know the region you land may have even much higher temperature differentiation.

None the the early wheel models from the Apollo mission last the lunar night except the Soviet's lunakhod 1, last for 14 days and the lunakhod 2, last for 2 months. Eventually it succumbed to the environmental temperature differentiation and died.

Consider this was our 1st attempt, we beat your *** up. LOL
Comeon..accept it was design fault. There is no point in accepting the fact and move ahead. What is this ego stuff.(I am not taking sides here).

Just curious to ask, if the craft was immobile how would it be able to scan the complete lunar surface standing at one position? It can possibly able to scan only a fraction of the surface where it had landed. Isnt it?

of course there is water on the moon. Massive ice fields in the craters.

I find it annoying when sxientific illiterates post their nonsense. Its like scanning the atacama and then publish an article with the headline "there is no water on earth"

that said...as much as i honor chinas efforts...the still have a long way to go. Their moon rover was a joke, broke down within days and was small. It couldnt even land without help from ESA.

You gotta start small and humble, of course the first rover is small.

The rover is no joke, the only joke here is a racist Italian prick and his condescending attitude.

BTW, hows the Italian space program? Oh right, you dont have a full program. Rome was glorious, Italy in comparison is a joke.

Comeon..accept it was design fault. There is no point in accepting the fact and move ahead. What is this ego stuff.(I am not taking sides here).

Just curious to ask, if the craft was immobile how would it be able to scan the complete lunar surface standing at one position? It can possibly able to scan only a fraction of the surface where it had landed. Isnt it?

Even if mobile, just how much territory do you think a small rover can traverse? I dont know shit about this but I guess the radar and instruments working stationary did provide plenty of information.

Can't say you are wrong. Yutu can't move, ofcourse it is design fault. "to scan the complete lunar surface" is impossible, science hardly to be undertaken by this way.

How about working like him?
914.jpg

Even if mobile, just how much territory do you think a small rover can traverse? I dont know shit about this but I guess the radar and instruments working stationary did provide plenty of information.
I am not trying to degrade the work done by China here. I am just trying to understand. Even if it is small, with mobility it would have traveled different location and can get more clarity compared to standing still.

I am not trying to degrade the work done by China here. I am just trying to understand. Even if it is small, with mobility it would have traveled different location and can get more clarity compared to standing still.

Yes ideally it would be much better if there were no malfunctions but I think its better to focus on what was done instead of nitpicking on the various flaws and setbacks.

The glass is mostly full but people here (like that racist fcuker Markus) are talking about the little bit that is empty.

Can't say you are wrong. Yutu can't move, ofcourse it is design fault. "to scan the complete lunar surface" is impossible, science hardly to be undertaken by this way.

How about working like him?
View attachment 322288
Lol..I guess you taking it personally.
Information comes to him through various means for him to research. If Moon has advance lab for this tiny winy Yutu to just transmit all the data back home, without even moving then why to sent the Yutu in the first place. Just mere a transmitter would have done the work.

Yes ideally it would be much better if there were no malfunctions but I think its better to focus on what was done instead of nitpicking on the various flaws and setbacks.

The glass is mostly full but people here (like that racist fcuker Markus) are talking about the little bit that is empty.
Best to ignore the nay sayers. But the enormous declaration that "There is no water on moon" when only fraction of surface is scanned and that too while standstill at one location is quiet overboard. This declaration itself is enough to attract steep reactions.

Back
Top Bottom