What's new

There are more Indian migrants living in Pakistan than the United States

They hate and look down on our bloodlines.

For them, we are vermin. They are itching to unleash hell on us. Sadly, their fighting does not seem to end for them in the ME.
The epicenter of takifir Islam is in India! Isis in m.e is an Arab project and can easily be dismantled when their time comes.

@haviZsultan bhai I am not questioning your patriotism however I will say migration from India should only be permitted under very exceptional circumstances, this is not the era of 47, we cannot leave our borders open to Biharis from Bangla or from Bihar it self, we could potentially be letting in a Trojan horse ie Maroof Raza types if you know what I mean.Kudos

Bhaijaan, you claim to be from us? You say you still have a soft corner for us?

I want "Indian muslims" to understand but if they don't there is no soft corner. If they are supporting India, despite their situation I can only feel pity for them. You have answered none of my questions. You know there are muslims who are independent of this ganga sanga rubbish. They believe in independence or in Pakistan.

What I want you guys to understand is why Pakistan is important for muslims but if you don't, sorry to say I do not have a soft corner for you. In war and if I were in the army I would make no differentiation between a Hindu soldier fighting for India, a Sikh soldier or a Muslim one though I condemn bombings and merciless killings of civilians and that is the same anywhere.
Then would you not respect our decision and choice to remain Indian?

Look you are collaborators. As a journalist this is an interview I did of a muslim ally from Hyderabad before. This is the AP riots right after Gujarat. As I said I am not a minority. I have many muslims who do not believe in India. Here:

AS: When our people were being killed (outside the Andhra Pradesh high court) no one came and supported us. The Hindus called us Pakistanis, terrorists even though our brother was the one killed but what was worse was the treatment we received from muslims. They were too afraid to speak up. They were afraid they would suffer the same thing.

Now this makes a lot of you Indian muslims complicit in the oppression of local muslims because you do nothing. Not an ounce of help for riot victims.

I am part of a Lucknowi organization seeking merger with Pakistan btw. I can introduce you to some muslims only if you would understand why Pakistan is the only hope for any oppressed muslim from any place in the world. The one who said this in the interview I took was a hyderabadi who lost his relatives there.

You (your parents) made your choice. We have made ours.

That choice was a mistake. Those who did not realize it in 47 realized it later. We realized later and should have known the moment Gandhi was shot by a Hindutva fanatic. But no matter when we realize the gates of Pakistan have been open to us. That is the beauty of our land.

Will you bomb us for that? Hope that explains.

After their tyranny I see no problem in killing RAW agents like flies, no offense. But civilians are off limits.

@haviZsultan bhai I am not questioning your patriotism however I will say migration from India should only be permitted under very exceptional circumstances, this is not the era of 47, we cannot leave our borders open to Biharis from Bangla or from Bihar it self, we could potentially be letting in a Trojan horse ie Maroof Raza types if you know what I mean.Kudos
Bhai I wonder what's itching these flag bearers of muhajir nationalism that they don't let any opportunity to come up their mazlomiat and all sorts of Randi Rona ? Are those millions of partition migrants in Punjab any lesser muhajir in anyway? They've assimilated , be it bhaiyas , Kashmiris , Indian Punjabis------ Why we don't see any whining from them .

WTF are you trying to say ?
He's our resident tanned tommando kidos. Plz go easy on him :P

Last edited:
Bro the institutions are for that. If they let us in it was through extreme vetting. It was not a piece of cake here. Also did India think twice about giving shelter to Brahamdagh, to Mukti Bahini. It saw an advantage when it was there. But I understand if care is not taken RAW can infiltrate and I know in Karachi how active it is.

But what is more exceptional in circumstance than the fact that all of us would be in jails on false terror charges or worse if we stayed there. What is more exceptional that we love Pakistan beyond anything.

It is the morally right stand, the sympathetic stand and the prestige improving stand to let at least those in, who suffer extreme oppression. It is not just the right thing to do. It is also humane.

Bhai I wonder what's itching to these flag bearers of muhajir nationalism
Flag bearer of Mohajir nationlism ? Where is such flag if theres any ?

Bro the institutions are for that. If they let us in it was through extreme vetting. It was not a piece of cake here. Also did India think twice about giving shelter to Brahamdagh, to Mukti Bahini. It saw an advantage when it was there. But I understand if care is not taken RAW can infiltrate and I know in Karachi how active it is.

But what is more exceptional in circumstance than the fact that all of us would be in jails on false terror charges or worse if we stayed there. What is more exceptional that we love Pakistan beyond anything.

It is the morally right stand, the sympathetic stand and the prestige improving stand to let at least those in, who suffer extreme oppression. It is not just the right thing to do. It is also humane.
Dude stop proving ypurself to them. Youre not any less of a pakistani

Bhai I wonder what's itching to these flag bearers of muhajir nationalism that they don't let any opportunity to come up their mazlomiat and all sorts of Randi Rona ? Are those millions of partition migrants in Punjab any lesser muhajir in anyway? They've assimilated , be it bhaiyas , Kashmiris , Indian Punjabis------ Why we don't see any winning from them .

Bro I am not a muhajir nationalist here. But I am just saying that when someone will call you a fake Pakistani how will you react. There has to be some form of mistreatment that can lead not only to the formation of a terrorist party like MQM but also results in it being supported by the vast majority of muhajirs despite it making anti national statements, dividing the communities and causing hatred. Bro I do not believe in victim mentality. If you don't believe me look up this thread where I have argued against an army of mqm supporters:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/split-discussion-muhajir-identity.228096/

If muhajir nationalism is a threat to the unity and fabric of Pakistan what about other ethnicities. We all need to give up ethnic voting here.

The Indians have only let in a few Balochs to use them like call girls,,once they have used Brahmadagh they will dispose of him like unwanted garbage that he is. honestly their is no strategic value in using a few Bihari Muslims, they are a minority in Bihar, they cannot cause a major insurrection, as they probably do not have the number nor the terrain nor are they in a position to acquire militarily support form Pakistan as Bihar is too far away for us to make any serious impact, those elderly Bihari folk who have not had it good should have made the sacrifice back in the early days, we cannot let them in anymore unless their are exceptional circumstances ie a Pakistani citizen of Bihari descent should be permitted to bring in his parents from India and they should be permitted to stay here with full rights yet the same cannot be true of some Bihari who has no links here, we as a nation have to be pragmatic, we cannot allow in anymore folks as we are already struggling mightily with major issues.

BTW: I have nothing but love for Muhajirs, they are every bit the fabric of Pakistan as anyone else, they have made an immense contribution to his land ie where would our nuclear weapons program have been without the likes of Riazuudin, Fiazuddin, R. M Chaudry, AQ kHan etc

@haviZsultan @salarsikander I can see you debating with that individual calling him self Adil Minhas, he was previously known as doppelganger, I have blocked him as that is the best way to deal with such individuals, if he is a Tauheed believing Bihari then I am a alien from Mars.Kudos chaps

@The Eagle

Will you allow me to reply to @haviZsultan or as always, will you pick my post out of many to censure?

I will reply (or not) after you clarify.

May be I wasn't sufficient to clarify previously that any member can argue the matter while not violating the forum rules. Debates should be based upon constructive arguments while remaining civil and respective to each other. We can still continue with our debate being on topic and can agree to disagree while moving-on.

Rest about your accusation (above highlighted) doesn't make any sense. Posts that are the cause of derailing etc, being deleted for good.

May be I wasn't sufficient to clarify previously that any member can argue the matter while not violating the forum rules. Debates should be based upon constructive arguments while remaining civil and respective to each other. We can still continue with our debate being on topic and can agree to disagree while moving-on.

Rest about your accusation (above highlighted) doesn't make any sense. Posts that are the cause of derailing etc, being deleted for good.

All that is well and good.

All Im asking is, do you feel the discussion between me and bhaijaan is off topic. Is that why you made the red post?

All that is well and good.

All Im asking is, do you feel the discussion between me and bhaijaan is off topic. Is that why you made the red post?

That pre-warning post was not addressed to any specific member but was made as "To whom it may concern".

My post is next to Salarsikander post so should he think that it is addressed to him? NO.

What a dumbass. Did they come from MArs ? Loser an imaginary line was drawn and in sub continent. They didn't come from UK.

I'd say the same thing about states of India if there was an irrational flow based on philosophy. There should be a limit. Subcontinent is very diverse and we must preserve it.

I agree about the imaginary line. My personal opinion is that we should remove the line in a few decades and be brethren. Do you agree?

Back
Top Bottom